Care More owners confront Courier Jou...
First Prev
of 9
Next Last
throw up then

Salyersville, KY

#171 Jan 29, 2012
great job wrote:
<quoted text>Are you retarded? They are killing people! They might as well take out a gun in that office and blow those people away as they walk through the door! It would be a hell of a lot quicker than the way they are dying by the meds they give out. People like you make me sick!
Go throw up then! I'm standing up 4 our rights as citizens of the USA. U can turn tail & run towards Obama if u want!

Since: Aug 11

Paintsville, KY

#172 Jan 29, 2012
throw up then wrote:
<quoted text>
Go throw up then! I'm standing up 4 our rights as citizens of the USA. U can turn tail & run towards Obama if u want!
Standing up for our rights? Cool! Next time you have a family member that's suicidal, send em to me. I'll be happy to sell them one of my guns. After all, it is my right to sell guns to whom ever I choose.
KNOW YOUR RIGHTS

United States

#173 Feb 24, 2012
Care More Clinic helped ALOT of people who TRULY suffered with Chronic Pain.
Sure, there are ALWAYS going to be a few people who mis-use meds, but everyone should not have to pay because of it!!!

Also, I'm sorry for families who've posted about loved ones with addictions.....but you CANNOT blame Care More for that, it's ABSURD!!! At some point you have to take personal responsibility for your actions. That's like blaming/requesting a gas station be closed because they sell beer to your alcoholic son.........

Furthermore, Care More didn't even prescribe that strong and large amounts of pain medicine. That's what's so CRAZY about this!!! Also, there's AWARDS for their doctor ALL OVER the walls of the office from the local authorities giving PRAISE to him for being a great doctor. So what's changed their opinions...nothing. THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT KIND OF MEDICINE OR HOW MUCH WAS PRESCRIBED......THE GOVERNMENT COULD CARE LESS ABOUT THAT. WHAT THEY DO CARE ABOUT THOUGH IS TAX MONEY. If they get in trouble at all, it wll be over not paying enough taxes, PLAIN AND SIMPLE!!!
Occupy 4 Pain Free Life

Salyersville, KY

#174 Feb 24, 2012
KNOW YOUR RIGHTS wrote:
Sure, there are ALWAYS going to be a few people who mis-use meds, but everyone should not have to pay because of it!!!
Also, I'm sorry for families who've posted about loved ones with addictions.....but you CANNOT blame Care More for that, it's ABSURD!!! At some point you have to take personal responsibility for your actions. That's like blaming/requesting a gas station be closed because they sell beer to your alcoholic son.........
Furthermore, Care More didn't even prescribe that strong and large amounts of pain medicine. That's what's so CRAZY about this!!! Also, there's AWARDS for their doctor ALL OVER the walls of the office from the local authorities giving PRAISE to him for being a great doctor. So what's changed their opinions...nothing. THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT KIND OF MEDICINE OR HOW MUCH WAS PRESCRIBED......THE GOVERNMENT COULD CARE LESS ABOUT THAT. WHAT THEY DO CARE ABOUT THOUGH IS TAX MONEY. If they get in trouble at all, it wll be over not paying enough taxes, PLAIN AND SIMPLE!!!
These ppl in Ky are stupid, they want government to run their health care. They don't care about Rights. They may care if the government takes their ssi check away. We should not have to suffer because of someones misuse/ignorant abuse of medication!
info

Ransom, KY

#175 Feb 24, 2012
just wanting too know wrote:
Is mrs. cantrells maiden name Kretzer?? or does she have a sister named Dedra Kretzer? or Mccarty??
Tammy's maiden name is Brown. She is from Floyd Co. Her mom was arrested in a sting by UNITE and the FBI. Google Alberta Brown and operation "Flamingo Road".
Look

Salyersville, KY

#176 Feb 26, 2012
Look

Salyersville, KY

#177 Feb 26, 2012
Reporter wrote:
I Don't believe a lot of people actually know who the owners of Care More are. Here's the vidio, I believe it says it all If a picture is worth a thousand words, how much is this worth?
http://www.courier-journal.com/apps/pbcs.dll/...
http://www.topix.com/forum/cit y/somerset-ky/TPIR2LKRIDMPGVQO N/p3#lastPost
usure

Georgetown, KY

#178 Aug 19, 2012
KNOW YOUR RIGHTS wrote:
The FBI and attorney general seem to think they were not helping out many people
Common Sense

Hazard, KY

#179 Aug 19, 2012
FYI wrote:
Owners of commercial buildings should not rent to these people, I am not sure if the Cantrells own or rent, but anyway people should not even think about renting their office spaces to this type of people. Also the police should patrol daily and frequently around these buisnesses. Cops should make visits to all local buisnesses through out the day and just see how things are going. No one would think this is harrassment unless they are guilty of something. Come on lets push the pill pushes out!! Who is the so called Dr. at their clinic?
Yes please the government all the power they need to do whatever they want whenever they want. Keep it up and this will not be a free country but a country that is told what to do. People with alot of money fund presidents and when they are elected they put in laws thar help the people who supported them. Please America start thinking for yourself.
wonders

Louisa, KY

#180 Aug 20, 2012
if the FBI will enforce their fines to take what they have destroyed people with and killed a few for their greed.
Terrible

Fort Wayne, IN

#181 Aug 22, 2012
KNOW YOUR RIGHTS wrote:
SOUNDS LIKE A USER TO ME..........Rumor has it that a section of Jenny Wiley state park will be blocked off, and 500 pound of all sorts of narcotics will be place on one of the picnic tables. All drug dealers and users will be invited to attend an all night party with a guarantee of no arrest at any point. The only hangup is, you cannot leave the premises until all the narcotics are consumed, and you aren't allowed to take any with you when you leave. Don't know who came up with this idea, but I would venture to say they would have to turn people away because of not having enough room. Sounds like a great idea to me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
does any one no Doris Ramey Charles Burke (May '09) 6 min tony 13
Last post wins (Nov '10) 8 min -Prince- 24,575
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 31 min ChromiuMan 149,650
Nancy is a SHE DEVIL 2 hr wth 132
Add a word, drop a word (Nov '10) 2 hr Princess Hey 11,963
Where to buy iPhone parts. 2 hr Cat 1
Kelly morris from little mud lick 8 hr Curious one 1

Paintsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paintsville Mortgages