Care More owners confront Courier Journal

Posted in the Paintsville Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Reporter

Mount Sterling, KY

#1 Dec 21, 2011
I Don't believe a lot of people actually know who the owners of Care More are. Here's the vidio, I believe it says it all If a picture is worth a thousand words, how much is this worth?

http://www.courier-journal.com/apps/pbcs.dll/...
clerk

Prestonsburg, KY

#2 Dec 21, 2011
If I was head of the rescue squad...I WOULD SEND HIS FAT BUTTTT TO THE HOUSE...They were awful cocky to be nobodys.
a concerned citizen

Lubbock, TX

#3 Dec 21, 2011
I think that tammy cantrell is just as guilty as the doctors because if it wasn't for her and her kind they would not be in our county. I think they should start charging her and whoever tries to open any clinics like care more all it does is cause trouble for familie and addicts she needs to be held accountable for her actions one day she will
salyer

Sharpsburg, KY

#4 Dec 21, 2011
truck in news cost 70,000 a lot pills paid for it
sad

Meally, KY

#5 Dec 21, 2011
salyer wrote:
truck in news cost 70,000 a lot pills paid for it
Alot of broken hearts this Christmas from the people who lost a family member to drugs. These families paid a very high price for Mr. Cantrell to drive this expensive truck and their big Million dollar home over Pigeon. The Cantrell's allowing so many pills to be put out on the street. Shame on your Mr. and Mrs. Cantrell for not caring about your community.
the man

Sharpsburg, KY

#6 Dec 21, 2011
cant weight for the sale I.R.S. I well buy it all I need a new home and a new truck.My money came form working all my life
Family

Salyersville, KY

#7 Dec 21, 2011
sad wrote:
<quoted text>
Alot of broken hearts this Christmas from the people who lost a family member to drugs. These families paid a very high price for Mr. Cantrell to drive this expensive truck and their big Million dollar home over Pigeon. The Cantrell's allowing so many pills to be put out on the street. Shame on your Mr. and Mrs. Cantrell for not caring about your community.
I'll tell those two son-of-b!tches one thing if I was over what happens with the law I would bring back the old school ways and them and the so called doctor- killer of humans is no better then hitler b@stard- they would all be hanging by the f ucking neck in the middle of main street thats whats wrong with the laws now days they pussy foot around with this sh!t going on and give them a little slap on the wrist and for what --MONEY- i hope he see and hears the cries of those that died for the rest of his life-- bring in the laws that would force people to get help and if they didn't throw them right back in jail I would rather see them in jail then see them high or drunk and even worse in an early GRAVE!!! Mr and Mrs Cantrell you should have to pay for every funeral and have to had to go to them to and see the faces of the families you tore apart and hear their cries
That Girl

Prestonsburg, KY

#8 Dec 21, 2011
Greedy pigs - both of them! Thanks for the link Reporter.
New Girl In Town

Salyersville, KY

#9 Dec 21, 2011
That Girl wrote:
Greedy pigs - both of them! Thanks for the link Reporter.
It's intriguing that I posted this exact same video and link to the CJ series last Sunday, and Topix removed it.

(It was entitled: "Anyone know this fat boy?")

I still don't understand why the moms and wifes of this area aren't marching, protesting, and throwing molotov cocktails at the numerous places like this in Paintsville!

Where is the shame, disgust, and outrage in your community??!!!

Only YOU can put a stop to this. Even tho you make up 50% of the population, you control 100% of the p*s*y!

DO SOMETHING WOMEN!!!!!!
That Girl

Prestonsburg, KY

#10 Dec 21, 2011
The shame, disgust and outrage is here! The problem is the money these people make selling this crap! We don't have time to march because we are working and raising our children!

“Hopping around Topix”

Since: Nov 08

On The Highway To Hell

#11 Dec 21, 2011
New Girl In Town wrote:
<quoted text>
It's intriguing that I posted this exact same video and link to the CJ series last Sunday, and Topix removed it.
I bet that link up their will be gone by morning but I hope not.
watched the video

Paintsville, KY

#12 Dec 21, 2011
Why not picket the drug dealing clinics????... just stay off the property and its nothing they can do. Preachers and church groups needs to organize it. One person cant do it alone.
watched the video

Paintsville, KY

#13 Dec 21, 2011
Wabbit wrote:
<quoted text>I bet that link up their will be gone by morning but I hope not.
Put it up one facebook. I know a lot of people that did. It will not go away thats for sure
stupid

Meally, KY

#14 Dec 21, 2011
New Girl In Town wrote:
<quoted text>
(It was entitled: "Anyone know this fat boy?")
I still don't understand why the moms and wifes of this area aren't marching, protesting, and throwing molotov cocktails at the numerous places like this in Paintsville!
Where is the shame, disgust, and outrage in your community??!!!
Only YOU can put a stop to this. Even tho you make up 50% of the population, you control 100% of the p*s*y!
DO SOMETHING WOMEN!!!!!!
Most people around here are apathetic! The ones that truly care are afraid to do anything that might get them in trouble. The people in charge here just think that this stuff is ok because the poor are just trying to make a little extra money. No one wants to try to bring business here...it's easier to keep people under their thumbs if they are poor and uneducated.

“Hopping around Topix”

Since: Nov 08

On The Highway To Hell

#15 Dec 21, 2011
watched the video wrote:
<quoted text> Put it up one facebook. I know a lot of people that did. It will not go away thats for sure
That`s a very good idea but here is why topics removes links like the one above,They want people to click on the one their own links> Posted by: roboblogger
Paintsville pain clinic under fire..........That thing posts all news links on Topix automatic..........
Share with everyone

Paintsville, KY

#16 Dec 22, 2011
That Girl wrote:
The shame, disgust and outrage is here! The problem is the money these people make selling this crap! We don't have time to march because we are working and raising our children!
True, most people who work a full time job don't have time to do much, but consider this, Share this link with as many people that you know, Mothers will certainly be willing to tell their friends and co workers about this trreat to our children... If you want to help, expose this video to as many people as possible
someone who knows

Staffordsville, KY

#17 Dec 22, 2011
Njkohfv

Since: Aug 11

Sitka, KY

#18 Dec 22, 2011
Share with everyone wrote:
<quoted text>
True, most people who work a full time job don't have time to do much, but consider this, Share this link with as many people that you know, Mothers will certainly be willing to tell their friends and co workers about this trreat to our children... If you want to help, expose this video to as many people as possible
A very good point. Ask any business owner. The best advertising comes from word of mouth.

Since: Aug 11

Sitka, KY

#20 Dec 22, 2011
wow. another brave soul that has to stay online to show some guts. i'm impressed. is anyone else impressed? i think i'll go hang my head in shame since i'm not as brave and "intellectual" as you. Right after I go take a healthy sh*t that is.
FYI

Louisa, KY

#21 Dec 22, 2011
Owners of commercial buildings should not rent to these people, I am not sure if the Cantrells own or rent, but anyway people should not even think about renting their office spaces to this type of people. Also the police should patrol daily and frequently around these buisnesses. Cops should make visits to all local buisnesses through out the day and just see how things are going. No one would think this is harrassment unless they are guilty of something. Come on lets push the pill pushes out!! Who is the so called Dr. at their clinic?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Day Reads and Comments the OT - Wisdom Books (Jul '13) 1 min Day 895
destiny haney 1 hr now this 13
beautiful girls 1 hr long dong 7
A daddy rapist 2 hr sad 7
Officer Rule Breaker 3 hr ems wife 2
Greg Swartz is a child rapist 4 hr lol 81
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr dollarsbill 132,146
Paintsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Paintsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Paintsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Paintsville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:45 am PST

NFL11:45AM
Injury roundup: A.J. Green misses Bengals practice
NBC Sports12:22 PM
Gano eager for another chance vs. Falcons - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?
NBC Sports 4:53 AM
Panthers coach and family replaced gifts for break-in victims
NBC Sports 6:16 AM
A.J. Green's injured arm "feeling a little better"