First Prev
of 2
Next Last
truth

Sitka, KY

#1 Jul 14, 2012
What happened to him? I am seeing all over Facebook that he passed. So sad to hear this. He was so young.
Jjr

Wheelwright, KY

#2 Jul 14, 2012
Which chris mckenzie? How old?
Working man

Williston, ND

#3 Jul 14, 2012
Is that the same one called redrock
bobby

United States

#4 Jul 14, 2012
Motorcycle wreck
GSXR

Staffordsville, KY

#5 Jul 14, 2012
How'd he wreck and where?
mayor

Harold, KY

#6 Jul 14, 2012
Chris wrecked his bike on Charlie road in Lawrence co. My heart goes out to the Mckenzie family
Sad

Wheelwright, KY

#7 Jul 14, 2012
Sorry to hear this.
RIP

Paintsville, KY

#8 Jul 14, 2012
He was one great guy. RIP
destoney

Inez, KY

#9 Jul 14, 2012
where did this chris live at?
Tara

Richmond, KY

#10 Jul 14, 2012
He was a great guy...he was in the graduating class at Johnson central 2008...Rest Easy Chris! you will be greatly missed.
Tyler

Meally, KY

#11 Jul 14, 2012
I don't think I've ever met Chris, but my sincere condolences to all family and friends.
so sad

Paintsville, KY

#12 Jul 14, 2012
i heard another boy died too. did they hit each other?
Ima Teacher

Winchester, KY

#13 Jul 15, 2012
Chris was a good boy.
someone who knows

Staffordsville, KY

#14 Jul 15, 2012
so sad wrote:
Nope, two separate incidents!
Kit

United States

#15 Jul 15, 2012
so sad wrote:
Chris didn't hit anyone. Freak accident with slick roads from rain. It was on my road, I came up on the accident when taking a friend that lives with me to work.
Just keep his family in your prayers. Chris was my dad's best friend and family to us and our hearts bleed for his family.
just me

United States

#16 Jul 16, 2012
rip chris
man

Richmond, KY

#17 Jul 16, 2012
Kit wrote:
<quoted text>
Chris didn't hit anyone. Freak accident with slick roads from rain. It was on my road, I came up on the accident when taking a friend that lives with me to work.
Just keep his family in your prayers. Chris was my dad's best friend and family to us and our hearts bleed for his family.
where exactly did wreck happen? was it on the new pavement? so sad for this loss of life.
Kit

United States

#18 Jul 17, 2012
man wrote:
<quoted text>
where exactly did wreck happen? was it on the new pavement? so sad for this loss of life.
It was on a short straight away right between two new sections of black top. On 1760
justin

Harold, KY

#19 Jul 19, 2012
chris was a good boy i worked with him at excel in till i got layed off pray for him an his family
ummm

Whitman, WV

#20 Mar 20, 2013
My fiance was pulled over earlier today and the cop Gerald Clark handed him the wrong liscence the liscence was Christopher G Mckenzie DOB 10-18-81 we didn't notice untill about 30 mins ago and I was googleing him to tell him we had them and are taking them back oh my I hope it's not the same guy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word, drop a word (Nov '10) 2 min texas pete 10,302
Whats for supper ? (Feb '11) 19 min Alex Nicole 1,493
Girl at Rt 40 BP 43 min Mel 22
married woman 49 min It is pathetic 9
Last post wins (Nov '10) 52 min Dickens1 21,821
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr spaceship 142,341
Red Cross In Paintsville 1 hr Jake Da Snake 60
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paintsville Mortgages