First Prev
of 3
Next Last
bud

Salyersville, KY

#1 Nov 29, 2009
Which cashiers are cheating at WalMart? You know who you are.
Well

Pikeville, KY

#2 Nov 29, 2009
No one. That I know of.
he he he

Salyersville, KY

#3 Nov 30, 2009
Well wrote:
No one. That I know of.
come on spill it
Spaced Out

Lancaster, OH

#4 Nov 30, 2009
I am aware of at least 6 employees from the new Walmart that have cheated on their husbands/boyfriends with me when I've come down for a visit. And no I'm not bragging, I'm sure a couple of them have cheated with someone else over the years.
Now the old Walmart, well, it would take more than two hands.
Well

United States

#5 Nov 30, 2009
Yeah, lemme have sum of that action!
Well

Pikeville, KY

#6 Nov 30, 2009
I think all of the cashier works are really nice and would not do such a thing. They all work together up there. I think all the cashiers have a great personality.
20 items or less

Williamson, WV

#7 Dec 1, 2009
Okay..speaking of Walmart...do ppl understand 20 items or less?? that means keep the 500 items in your buggy...and go to a bigger lane...Good LORD!! Those lanes are for EXPRESS....less than 20 items...dont you guys KNOW HOW TO READ???? You make it harder on the cashiers when you load them down with your crap in those lanes....come on!! Then you all have the nerve to ask..."can you take me?" like you KNOW they cant refuse you....
Treat the walmart employees with SOME respect...watch the moving WAITING...it might just happen to you....in different ways of course.
Some ppl may say that the cashiers are rude...but when they have to put up with stupid ppl all day...you wouldnt be so nice all the time either...would you?
Well

Pikeville, KY

#8 Dec 1, 2009
Amen to that. I mean I hate when people comes through my line and says "can you take me" with stuff falling off of there bugy I mean and also when the line says closed we usually are and also come on ppl when the light is out we are getting ready to close so dont bother comming into that lane. It is not going to hurt you to wait for a bit to get checked out I mean we are there all day so we need a break from crazy ppl like you.
Josh Collins

Morehead, KY

#9 Dec 1, 2009
Doesn't Robert Hazelette work there? I've heard that he's a flaming homosexual with an appetite for the young blood.
LMFAO

Lenore, WV

#10 Dec 1, 2009
Josh Collins wrote:
Doesn't Robert Hazelette work there? I've heard that he's a flaming homosexual with an appetite for the young blood.
if this is really josh tell me what your mothers name is.
Josh Collins

Morehead, KY

#11 Dec 1, 2009
Diane, LMFAO. And if you're wondering, my dad's name is Tim.
Believe me now?
LMFAO

Lenore, WV

#12 Dec 1, 2009
Josh Collins wrote:
Diane, LMFAO. And if you're wondering, my dad's name is Tim.
Believe me now?
whats your dads nick name and your moms maiden name...just to be sure.
LMFAO

Lenore, WV

#13 Dec 1, 2009
answer quickly
Serinenis

Staffordsville, KY

#14 Dec 1, 2009
That is not the real Josh Collins.
Josh Collins

Morehead, KY

#15 Dec 1, 2009
"Snoopy" and Hall.
LMFAO

Lenore, WV

#16 Dec 1, 2009
alrighty
Josh Collins

Morehead, KY

#17 Dec 1, 2009
Who are you, LMFAO? You seem to know my family.
LMFAO

Lenore, WV

#18 Dec 1, 2009
i do...lol but i've said some very funny but mean things lol. i'll tell you the next time i see you. i don't want nobody tryin to pop a cap ya kno?
Josh Collins

Morehead, KY

#19 Dec 1, 2009
Lol, okay. But I don't think any of these "friends" of Andy will do much.
customer

Inez, KY

#20 Dec 1, 2009
Well wrote:
Amen to that. I mean I hate when people comes through my line and says "can you take me" with stuff falling off of there bugy I mean and also when the line says closed we usually are and also come on ppl when the light is out we are getting ready to close so dont bother comming into that lane. It is not going to hurt you to wait for a bit to get checked out I mean we are there all day so we need a break from crazy ppl like you.
If you work there, then quit complaining and do your job, because you get paid by the hour. If you do not like having us as your customers, then go somewhere else to work. IT IS YOUR JOB, SO DO IT!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 25 min Curious 135,211
Cody Spencer in court 54 min asking 3
Last post wins (Nov '10) 1 hr Alex Nicole 21,452
Sheriff's office 1 hr who i know 104
Day Reads and Comments the OT - Wisdom Books (Jul '13) 1 hr Day 1,088
Does anyone know Sue Sherman? (Dec '09) 3 hr nosey 16
Jason Vanhoose hurt logging 3 hr cause we can 23
More from around the web

Paintsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]