Tammy Cantrell, Shelby Adams-Lackey O...
next of kin

West Van Lear, KY

#42 Feb 19, 2011
observer wrote:
According to the Secretary of State Website:
Tammy Cantrell and Shelby Adams-Lackey own CareMore Pain Management, LLC and Gayla Fletcher is the Operations manager.
Who are these people? How do they act in the community?
Also, who are the doctors at this one?
Just curious.
Start the discussion ....
I agree who are these people and what experience do they have in running a pain management clinic? Have they been in pain management before ?Do they have any past medical experience. Tammy Cantrell had made a statement in the paper that care more should be a model for all pain clinic. What a joke!Lets look at this a legal pain management clinic does take insurance, in fact i think that is all they take, NOT CASH! There is always more than one doctor, nurse, receptionist, always councilors, surgeons,i could go on and on but you get my point. Let not forget all model pain clinics has a security guard that smokes pot....lol What part do these women play in the community? Do they have any past criminal record? Do their husbands have one. Are they respectable people?what services do they offer at there model clinic besides just writing scripts?They people of the county would love to know more about this model clinic. Please feel free to enlighten us....
so happy

West Van Lear, KY

#43 Feb 19, 2011
just saying wrote:
dam just a bouch of whinners just looking to blame someone else for the fact that your kids grew up addicts.i cant tell you how many parents that i watched let their high school kids run wild come home stoned and would not do any thing about it because their kid would hate them[pre pain clinic].and as for closing the clinics drive by the er now full up.and make over the counter med presription only well better go back to wal-mat and lock up the bath salt because the kid in arazonia are oding on that dont forget the glue,white out.spray paint and all the other cleaning supplies no scrip needed.dont forget the gas stations [gasoline huffers]
an how many pills did you snort before posting this message? You are making no sense, either you can't spell or you are stoned yourself.Isn't it wonderful that your Legal Pill Mill is in the process of closing all doors?
one request

Marina, CA

#44 Feb 19, 2011
The way I hear it, the theifs are already out in full force. It's only gonna get worse. Could someone please start listing names and addresses of anyone who signed that petition so that the theifs could target them first.....just sayin!
Freddie

Salyersville, KY

#45 Feb 19, 2011
mer wrote:
Shelby's husband lost his xwife and all four daughters to.the federal pen for running the pill pipeline.he got with her to feed his habit
For your information-

Shelby's husband divorced his first wife about 12 to 15 yrs ago

Secondly- He only had 2 real daughters w/ Cheryl and she had 2 daughters of her own.

His EX wife is in the Federal pen and yes 2 of his daughters are also there because they chose to follow the mother into that kind of live. They was caught and convicted in the Florida Pipeline scandal. BUT Shelby and Dwayne WAS NOT INVOLVED WITH THAT IN ANYWAY.

He actually was a great dad to those kids & tried to get those girls to live w/ him. They did not like house rules or resposiblities. It's not his fault they choose to follow the lifestyle of their mother & often he tried to talk to them but they would not listen.

Dwayne & Shelby are really great people. Just because Shelby owns a business of Pain Mgmt. doesn't mean that they do things wrong.

Afterall, they did not find anything wrong with her work inside the clinic, THEY ARE STILL OPEN FOR BUSINESS- but they do things by the book.

U cannot go there unless you have a MRI, and A CASPER is done often, you do see a physician & you do have blood work. You are educated in taking your medication right. They also do billing for car wreck injury ect.

IT IS NOT THE PAIN MGMT centers fault that STUPID PEOPLE abuse their prescriptions. If you go to a physician and complain of a cold, they give u meds for a cold, u take that med as prescribed. If u go see a Physician for chronic pain, they will give you meds to take, but it IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to take that medication RIGHT.
stupid is

Hagerhill, KY

#46 Feb 19, 2011
one request wrote:
The way I hear it, the theifs are already out in full force. It's only gonna get worse. Could someone please start listing names and addresses of anyone who signed that petition so that the theifs could target them first.....just sayin!
how stupid are you? the druggies already stealing to pay for the $200 or more office visit and paying for the prescriptions. that petition is just a starting point the citizens of this area to put these pill mills out of business. that will mean people petitioning with signs and law enforcement randomly checking the "cough cough" patients coming and going out of these types of business. so get use to it because after a little time they will be gone.
Jones

Salyersville, KY

#47 Feb 19, 2011
It is sad that people CHOOSE to take too much medication and they end up overdosing. But, the doctors don't see these people everyday, their friends and family do.
THOSE PEOPLE SHOULD DO SOMETHING IF THEY SEE SOMEONE ABUSING THEIR MEDICATIONS. You know if your family member has a problem. CALL THE DOCTORs OFFICE and tell on them for abusing their meds. THE DOCTOR WILL DISCHARGE THEM AS A PATIENT.
The families of these people don't want to be bothered w/ them. But they want to complain when they overdose and die.
I Say if your really concerned take the time to call that person's physician, and report that they abuse their medications.
Sally Sue

East Point, KY

#48 Feb 19, 2011
I am a very satisified mother that took my children to that daycare. The business was slow not alot of kids . They did loose kids because of that nasty mess. Also on of the owners broke her leg and had to have surgery. Last I heard she now has to have another surgery soon. They were great with my kids. If they ever open up another or even go to work at another place I will be the first one there to sign my kids up. May God Bless Both of Those Wonderful Women. Also all of those people who go to that awful place. Everybody will answer to the same person. That is God not Tammy or Shelby. Oh may god also bless those women......
Finally

Salyersville, KY

#49 Feb 19, 2011
Sally Sue wrote:
I am a very satisified mother that took my children to that daycare. The business was slow not alot of kids . They did loose kids because of that nasty mess. Also on of the owners broke her leg and had to have surgery. Last I heard she now has to have another surgery soon. They were great with my kids. If they ever open up another or even go to work at another place I will be the first one there to sign my kids up. May God Bless Both of Those Wonderful Women. Also all of those people who go to that awful place. Everybody will answer to the same person. That is God not Tammy or Shelby. Oh may god also bless those women......
Geesh, did u really mean to post this here? Hoping you chose wrong forum if not you actually may have had too much today
wow

Salyersville, KY

#50 Feb 19, 2011
stupid is wrote:
<quoted text>
how stupid are you? the druggies already stealing to pay for the $200 or more office visit and paying for the prescriptions. that petition is just a starting point the citizens of this area to put these pill mills out of business. that will mean people petitioning with signs and law enforcement randomly checking the "cough cough" patients coming and going out of these types of business. so get use to it because after a little time they will be gone.
Rumor has it that all the drugies are not stealing to get the money. They band up like 4 people together and put up the money together for one person to go inside and get it from the physician. Then they make their way to the pharmacy, fill the script, and split the pills equally. Then go their seperate ways and SELL SELL SELL and before u know it, their $50 or $75 dollar adventure turns into about $400 to $7OO a piece and that is as much as they would make in a part or min wage job. That is what some of the people are doing and how they make their living because they don't want to work.
just saying

Virgie, KY

#51 Feb 19, 2011
so happy wrote:
<quoted text>
an how many pills did you snort before posting this message? You are making no sense, either you can't spell or you are stoned yourself.Isn't it wonderful that your Legal Pill Mill is in the process of closing all doors?
yes i mispelled a few word.but i dont do pain meds or visit the clinics.i am just tired of a bunch of people blaming everyone else for their problems.as for understanding the post maybe you need someone to read it to you.what i am trying to say is it dont matter if you stop one thing they [addicts] will find something else. look up bath salt
one request

United States

#52 Feb 19, 2011
stupid is wrote:
<quoted text>
how stupid are you? the druggies already stealing to pay for the $200 or more office visit and paying for the prescriptions. that petition is just a starting point the citizens of this area to put these pill mills out of business. that will mean people petitioning with signs and law enforcement randomly checking the "cough cough" patients coming and going out of these types of business. so get use to it because after a little time they will be gone.
Well u think the stealing bad before, for a 200 office visit? Just wait. When pills are harder to get ahold of, guess what genious, the price goes up. When the price goes up and they have no doctors to go to, guess what again genious, they have to start stealing MORE stuff off of MORE people to pay for their habit!!! GET IT? Probably not but feel free to leave your name and address and they can start with your [email protected]!!!!
read it

Langley, KY

#53 Feb 19, 2011
next of kin wrote:
<quoted text>I agree who are these people and what experience do they have in running a pain management clinic? Have they been in pain management before ?Do they have any past medical experience. Tammy Cantrell had made a statement in the paper that care more should be a model for all pain clinic. What a joke!
Read the Floyd County Times article posted above. her mom was busted by UNITE in a major case.
i know

Manchester, KY

#54 Feb 19, 2011
yes i thank care more had dr albert shut down because he stop working for them because he was seeing 63 or more people a day and he could not do it so he quit and open his on office and that pissed them off so yes i think they had him shut down because they do the same thing no different i went to both of them
slander and libel

Marlboro, NJ

#55 Feb 19, 2011
Here's an article for all you people that let your mouth override your @ss! You make think what your saying is going to sting someone when you say but looks like it bites pretty hard when it comes back to get ya!!!!
http://www.ajc.com/news/ga-man-awarded-404-80...
info

Langley, KY

#56 Feb 19, 2011
I read that article. The woman was posting under several different names. It's not slander if it's true. Please point out which post are slander. Libel is something printed.
JEALOUS PEOPLE

Paintsville, KY

#57 Feb 20, 2011
i know wrote:
yes i thank care more had dr albert shut down because he stop working for them because he was seeing 63 or more people a day and he could not do it so he quit and open his on office and that pissed them off so yes i think they had him shut down because they do the same thing no different i went to both of them
He got to to get the hell out. He didnt leave on his own !!! For your information hun ! SIMPLY HES NOT A GOOD DR
open season on druggies

Betsy Layne, KY

#58 Feb 20, 2011
one request wrote:
<quoted text>
Well u think the stealing bad before, for a 200 office visit? Just wait. When pills are harder to get ahold of, guess what genious, the price goes up. When the price goes up and they have no doctors to go to, guess what again genious, they have to start stealing MORE stuff off of MORE people to pay for their habit!!! GET IT? Probably not but feel free to leave your name and address and they can start with your [email protected]!!!!
well dumbazz i got something in my house just waiting on the druggie thats got the nerve to take what I worked hard for. so let them come on to whizzz in my sights....... a lot of people is just waiting on the rampage you seem to want to warn us about...... its open season in my house for a thief. so if pills gets rare and expensive they will just kill them self off quicker and good riddence. its called survival of the fitest. the druggie aint fit for shi t anyways.
just saying

Virgie, KY

#59 Feb 20, 2011
open season on druggies wrote:
<quoted text>
well dumbazz i got something in my house just waiting on the druggie thats got the nerve to take what I worked hard for. so let them come on to whizzz in my sights....... a lot of people is just waiting on the rampage you seem to want to warn us about...... its open season in my house for a thief. so if pills gets rare and expensive they will just kill them self off quicker and good riddence. its called survival of the fitest. the druggie aint fit for shi t anyways.
so you no longer work and can stay home 24/7 because every time i was robbed i was at work. an let me tell you when its gone its gone
A Solution

Peach Creek, WV

#60 Feb 20, 2011
Why don't all of you pillheads just pack up and move to Florida. I read a story in the paper where their new governor was going to stop the crackdown on the pill mills. Let them deal with the burdens that drug addiction places on the communities.
i know

Clarkson, KY

#61 Feb 20, 2011
least u had to see dr.albert not like caremore just go to the window and pick up your scrip and u are done so if that a good pain clinic and this is the truth every one that goes there will tell the same thing look i went to both of them i have no reason to lie

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dumbya Sheriff (Oct '15) 7 min Why 56
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 11 min Justified Justice 167,915
whos running for sheriff 2 hr Muchacho 25
Cross Creek (Dec '10) 2 hr Redhead 65
Wearing black 6 hr Latwttb 3
what apple day booth are you looking forward to? 7 hr G Money 9
kayla prater anyone know her ? 17 hr Ho4sho 2

Paintsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paintsville Mortgages