whos your favorite radio dj in this a...

whos your favorite radio dj in this area?

Posted in the Paintsville Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
JUSTCURIOUS

United States

#1 Mar 26, 2009
DONT KNOW
Tim Collins

Virgie, KY

#2 Mar 26, 2009
Ann
Ann

Virgie, KY

#3 Mar 26, 2009
Tim Collins
Fanclub

Anderson, SC

#4 Mar 26, 2009
Don Goble flat out ROCKS THE WAVES BABY!
I WANDER

United States

#5 Mar 26, 2009
CJ FROM 98.9
boo

Anderson, SC

#6 Apr 2, 2009
Who els? Ron Smith..........
Sally1979

Virgie, KY

#7 Apr 8, 2009
I would rather listen to a pack of wild dogs bark than to hear cj the djs stanky heavy breathing voice.
Hoss Cat

Louisa, KY

#8 Apr 8, 2009
Talk of the town would be a very informative program minus the opinion of Dan...who can express their opinions or even make a point without him cutting you off and not allowing the caller to speak. It is a call in show not the "Dan the man" hour...give me a break..and if I hear that stupid Eric C Conn commercial one more time...ughhh that thing sucks.
jay c

Martin, KY

#9 Apr 8, 2009
belinda maggard
yoohoo

Anderson, SC

#10 Apr 8, 2009
boo wrote:
Who els? Ron Smith..........
yea, ron smith is the best!
Brittany

Virgie, KY

#11 Apr 16, 2009
ADAM PREECE IS THE ABSOLUTE BEST! HE WAS THE DUDE ON THE AIR (K-LITE) DURING THE ICE STORM! GOOOOOOO ADAM!
curious69

Versailles, KY

#12 Apr 17, 2009
To be honest everyone on the air on either station is the absolute pits if you ask me. ron SMith is ridiculous, Goble can't read and mispronounces words constantly. Adam Preece has potential but he has got to get his adenoids checked. Out of all of them Preece is the only one I know that I can tolerate.
curious69

Versailles, KY

#13 Apr 17, 2009
And someone please get Belinda Maggard and Ron SMith both off the radio...everytime I hear them especially together I think of people passing through the area and thinking good Lord what is wrong with these people. They make me want to barf!
Brittany

Virgie, KY

#14 Apr 17, 2009
Ah, I think Adam is fantabulous!

Since: Apr 09

United States

#15 Apr 18, 2009
Adam Preece, he plays more music than any dj I know, and he used his spare time to keep people updated during the ice storm and other emergencies.
Adam

Pikeville, KY

#16 Apr 20, 2009
Aw! Thanks Brittany! I try to do my best!
Brittany

Virgie, KY

#17 Apr 20, 2009
I know you do! Kudos, Adam, kudos!

“Dat's What He Said”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#18 Apr 20, 2009
When I was a cashier, Ron would come through the line & pick on me all the time. He would say that he wasn't leaving until I smiled or he would say my Misfits hoodie was creepy. It would ALWAYS brighten my mood. It was refreshing to have a customer who wasn't a complete b!tch.
I think

Kinston, NC

#19 Apr 21, 2009
cj the dj on 98.9....and i think Sally needs a reality check...he is the best around
The big D

College Station, TX

#20 Apr 21, 2009
D J 50! the one the only!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
get your dope on 201 12 min unbelievable peop... 23
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 16 min ChromiuMan 149,528
misty walters sexual abuse (Nov '15) 17 min unbelievable peop... 9
CNN or FOX 21 min Five 2
does any one no Doris Ramey Charles Burke (May '09) 1 hr knows them all 12
A guy name boogie 2 hr noo 7
Add a word, drop a word (Nov '10) 2 hr -Prince- 11,943

Paintsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paintsville Mortgages