wolf hybrid puppies for sale

Posted in the Paintsville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
doggiez

Lexington, KY

#1 Feb 17, 2011
wolf hybrid puppies 6 weeks old for sale 100.00 each please email at lisab2011@live.com if interested
Briana leslie

Pauls Valley, OK

#2 Mar 27, 2011
i was wondering about where you are if theres a male and how high of content they are if you could email me at raven_rose_120@hotmail.com
i would much applicate it
jenna

Winchester, KY

#3 Mar 27, 2011
do you have any pictures of them?
Ron

Georgetown, KY

#4 Jun 14, 2011
doggiez wrote:
wolf hybrid puppies 6 weeks old for sale 100.00 each please email at lisab2011@live.com if interested
Do you still have any of these? If so can you send pictures?
steve

Paintsville, KY

#5 Jun 15, 2011
People you don't want a hybrid wolf dog. They are not your everyday pet. Do your research on these type of animals. You really have to know what you are doing with these animals, you have to have at least a 8 ft fence. The last thing you want is one of your neighbors or there kids with there necks ripped out.
A good neighbor

Prestonsburg, KY

#6 Jun 16, 2011
steve wrote:
People you don't want a hybrid wolf dog. They are not your everyday pet. Do your research on these type of animals. You really have to know what you are doing with these animals, you have to have at least a 8 ft fence. The last thing you want is one of your neighbors or there kids with there necks ripped out.
That's exactly what I want, maybe they will stop stealing from us!
bull

Prestonsburg, KY

#8 Jul 8, 2011
steve wrote:
they are avail. i have 5 of them THEY ARE GREAT TAME AND LOVING PETS, mind your business 7915382
jennifer

United States

#9 Sep 23, 2011
if you have any left can you send me some pictures? i have been looking for a hybred for a while now....my email is hottie3960@yahoo.com. contact me and let me know
gsdbrock11

Alexandria, KY

#10 Sep 23, 2011
any left? sheilarb08@yahoo.com thanks!
Brenda

Harrison, TN

#11 Nov 24, 2011
steve wrote:
To Steve:
I agree with the other posts, mind your own business, unless you've had one then just keep your mouth shut. Its all up to the onwer as to how they turn out. You have to spend ALOT of time with them and take them out to socialize.
FriendE

Pikeville, KY

#12 Dec 20, 2011
doggiez wrote:
Do you have any left, New pups or adults?
Edye Marin

United States

#13 Dec 20, 2011
Wolf Dogs are great animals. They need to be socialized between 3 1/2 to 8 weeks. I wrote an article to help new wolf dog owners be the alpha dog. I hope it helps any new wolf dog owners. http://www.californiawolves.com/articles-from...
Edye Marin

United States

#14 Dec 20, 2011
If you want to check out other wolf dog puppies, visit our wolf hybrid ranch at http://www.californiawolves.com
wolf-sage

Richmond, VA

#15 Dec 23, 2011
your ignorance is possibly based on stupidity or misinformation or BOTH. Have you ever owned a wolf- hybrid? Where do you get your fallacious information? You are the type of fool who is quick to judge what you know NOTHING about. Spread your malacious information elsewhere!
Steve

Paintsville, KY

#16 Dec 24, 2011
FOOL !!! I'm no fool. I know for a fact what a animal thats wild and bred with a domesticated animal can do. They have the wild instinct of a wolf but no longer affraid of humans. They make ok pets with the family they are raised with but thats about it. They will Pack with that family and even challenge there masters for dominance.
I'm just a FOOL though, what do I know?
F%$@ you !!!!!
boo

Pikeville, KY

#17 Dec 24, 2011
bull wrote:
<quoted text>
they are avail. i have 5 of them THEY ARE GREAT TAME AND LOVING PETS, mind your business 7915382
Are they delicious? If so, I will take 3.
Luvmywolf

Lexington, KY

#19 Feb 14, 2012
steve wrote:
My female wolf hybrid is definitely not for everyone but not because she's able to rip anyone's neck out!!! Geez! I live in a busy downtown city area and I have no fence and she will not stray at all away from me or approach strangers waking down the sidewalk when we sit I'm the porch. Yes she's an amazing guard dog which I think most dogs of this size have it in them to protect the home from "bad people". They are very loving and affectionate animals who want nothing more than to be loved on. They can be timid as mine was until she got older and also will pace back and forth through the house looking out windows wanting to see what's going on. Do research before buying any dog but don't think that wolf hybrids are killers like this person seems to think.
warlock

Ashland, KY

#20 Oct 6, 2012
i was wondering if you had any more puppies email me pics if you can racelandpolice285@yahoo.com if you dont care thank you
Army guy

Chicago, IL

#21 Nov 6, 2012
I have done a lot of research and have come to the conclusion I would a wolf hybrid. The only question I do have is being in the military and leaving for a deployment 9-12 months at a time would cause any issues as far as dominance?? Does anyone have any puppies for sale with pictures please email me ddharris001@yahoo.com take care thanks...
teara

Oak Grove, KY

#22 Feb 6, 2013
steve wrote:
I have done my reading and they are not like you make them out to be yes they are not like dogs but if time and love is given they make good pets and they will keep u safe along with your kids

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Did Witten Fire Tom Wyatt? 5 min lolol 39
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 7 min Peabody Energy 6,937
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Ari son of Anarchy 155,234
Day Reads and Comments the OT - Wisdom Books (Jul '13) 1 hr Day 723
summer conley 3 hr lolol 7
noah rider on. drugs 3 hr lolol 6
sleep with bonnie just to be appointed fire chi... 3 hr hell-naww 11

Paintsville Jobs

Paintsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Paintsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Paintsville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]