First Prev
of 2
Next Last
aview

Williamson, WV

#22 Jul 11, 2012
misb5 wrote:
<quoted text>He did not have his lights on he was driving a white truck it was very fogy . My husband said he acted drunk when he got out . Had he had his lights on he would have been seen .
Sounds like you don't understand the difference between full coverage and liability. When you choose liability insurance you are only covering your liability on the road to other people which means if you were in accident your liability will pay medical bills and property damage to the other person if necessary. Full coverage is to cover the worth of your vehicle if some drum driver does hit you when you go out. Liability is a must no matter what if you have a vehicle licensed for the road that way all is property owners who Have dave due to someone's else's negligence can get some reimbursement for that or our "pain and suffering". The full coverage is your choice and your mistake for not having if this did happen. Insurance is something all people need but no nothing about and don't look into until things like this happens. Don't be afraid to ask more questions! That's what your agent is there for is to take care of your questions and needs!
misb5

Georgetown, KY

#23 Jul 13, 2012
aview wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you don't understand the difference between full coverage and liability. When you choose liability insurance you are only covering your liability on the road to other people which means if you were in accident your liability will pay medical bills and property damage to the other person if necessary. Full coverage is to cover the worth of your vehicle if some drum driver does hit you when you go out. Liability is a must no matter what if you have a vehicle licensed for the road that way all is property owners who Have dave due to someone's else's negligence can get some reimbursement for that or our "pain and suffering". The full coverage is your choice and your mistake for not having if this did happen. Insurance is something all people need but no nothing about and don't look into until things like this happens. Don't be afraid to ask more questions! That's what your agent is there for is to take care of your questions and needs!
Sorry you are dull andI don't have dave .
man

Richmond, KY

#24 Jul 14, 2012
what happened to that one lady that worked at the front desk? I cant remember her name she had dark hair and was always nice. she was there 2 or 3 months ago but was gone last time i was in there
helpful

Williamson, WV

#25 Jul 15, 2012
man wrote:
what happened to that one lady that worked at the front desk? I cant remember her name she had dark hair and was always nice. she was there 2 or 3 months ago but was gone last time i was in there
Yes she was very nice. She quit I think
annie

Clay City, KY

#26 Aug 31, 2012
farm bureau is good insurance. however they need a new agent in johnson county. the agent there leaves his work to his staff and is never there if you need something. or if he is there the staff says he is not if someones calls. he needs to retire and someone else take over the agency. his staff struggles to keep up with everything. when greg brown was there you got service but no more. I switched mine to another company so I dont have to deal with them anymore. its bad when you dreaded going in to your agent to pay a bill or check on something.what happened to coustomer service?
Jimmy

Clay City, KY

#27 Sep 1, 2012
State Farm was price gouging me, I now pay 1/2 of what I was paying and I gave them every opportunity to lower my rates or they would lose my business...and they lost me as a customer. And I had been with SF forever! I won't tell you what Paul Pelphrey did when I tried to transfer my insurance from another state. Wow.
wondering

Flatgap, KY

#28 Jan 31, 2013
What happend to the good looking one that worked there? Where did she go i will take my bussiness there i always looked forward to seeing her! Name was Chandra!
annoyed

Inez, KY

#29 Feb 3, 2013
wondering wrote:
What happend to the good looking one that worked there? Where did she go i will take my bussiness there i always looked forward to seeing her! Name was Chandra!
Always welcomed you with a smile. Nice lady not working anywhere now I don't think.
Ignorance

Nicholasville, KY

#30 Feb 4, 2013
Insurance agents don't control rates, underwriting or claims. Companies do. If you're rude to an agent or if you show that you don't pay your bill, they aren't going to be as eager to help you. They're human beings and they rely on you paying your bill so that they can pay their bills. Fact is, they aren't making as much money off of you as you think unless you own a large business. Fact number two is that if you take it out and drop it, they worked for free because the company won't pay them if you don't keep it at least six months. Most agents will work with you if they see that you are loyal and just as interested in coverage as you are in price. If you only care about getting the cheapest thing you can get, you'll get what you pay for.
well

Flatgap, KY

#31 Feb 5, 2013
Ignorance wrote:
Insurance agents don't control rates, underwriting or claims. Companies do. If you're rude to an agent or if you show that you don't pay your bill, they aren't going to be as eager to help you. They're human beings and they rely on you paying your bill so that they can pay their bills. Fact is, they aren't making as much money off of you as you think unless you own a large business. Fact number two is that if you take it out and drop it, they worked for free because the company won't pay them if you don't keep it at least six months. Most agents will work with you if they see that you are loyal and just as interested in coverage as you are in price. If you only care about getting the cheapest thing you can get, you'll get what you pay for.
But i want the good looking one back and i will pay a couple bucks more!! They can contol there employees if the pay a little more instead of paying mcdonalds wages!! Just a thought could you imagine if fast foods companys had ladys like Chandra employed there prfits would go up i promise you!! Instead we get children that have tatoos, women with no teeth, fat and overweight people even people with bad hygiene! Know i cant even go pay my insurance, and look at a pretty face!! Oh yeah body not bad either!! LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 2 min Hmmmmmmm 4,946
summer conley 5 min Lmo 6
Review: Minix One Hour Optical (Feb '13) 18 min Wtf why 19
When will the next False Flag 9/11 happen? 33 min Happy 911 1
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 40 min Cornelius Scudmister 153,535
9/11's 28 secret pages... 45 min Happy 911 2
Happy 9/11 everybody! 48 min Happy 911 11
JCSO and Sheriff Price Continue 58 min embarassed 22
Hammond Five is alive (Oct '11) 8 hr Misty Fitch 12,015
•••
•••
Paintsville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Paintsville Jobs

•••