I have something to confess....

I have something to confess....

Posted in the Paintsville Forum

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#1 Sep 28, 2012
..I have to apologize to many of you here. This is from the deepest part of my heart (which means no BS from me). In an effort to liven things up here a bit, I thought it might be fun to post as an alter-ego. I now realize that I have offended many of you very good and nice people. The posts have been mean-spirited and downright nasty, which is not really who I am at all (and those of you here who really know me, I think you will agree). My effort to act as a witch and stupid at the same time was overboard (even by my standards).
The person that I formulated here, in retrospect is more nasty than I could imagine. Many of those posts were in fact done while I was either drinking, or under the influence of Paxil (and some other drugs); but that's not an excuse to be such a C)nt. It won't happen again. After this post I will no longer post as "Honey Bucket". "She" is now wiped from the face of the internet and has no further meaning to anyone. I hope you accept my apology for my misdeed and I promise that my future posts will be me, and well-intended as I have always done prior to this fiasco. If I have offended anyone please feel free to drop me a personal note, and I will try to make it right for us.

Namaste, Paschal.
Needinsum

Salyersville, KY

#2 Sep 28, 2012
New Girl in Town_Ethereal wrote:
..I have to apologize to many of you here. This is from the deepest part of my heart (which means no BS from me). In an effort to liven things up here a bit, I thought it might be fun to post as an alter-ego. I now realize that I have offended many of you very good and nice people. The posts have been mean-spirited and downright nasty, which is not really who I am at all (and those of you here who really know me, I think you will agree). My effort to act as a witch and stupid at the same time was overboard (even by my standards).
The person that I formulated here, in retrospect is more nasty than I could imagine. Many of those posts were in fact done while I was either drinking, or under the influence of Paxil (and some other drugs); but that's not an excuse to be such a C)nt. It won't happen again. After this post I will no longer post as "Honey Bucket". "She" is now wiped from the face of the internet and has no further meaning to anyone. I hope you accept my apology for my misdeed and I promise that my future posts will be me, and well-intended as I have always done prior to this fiasco. If I have offended anyone please feel free to drop me a personal note, and I will try to make it right for us.
Namaste, Paschal.
I admire your candor NGIT!
I think

Richmond, KY

#3 Sep 28, 2012
if you were trying not to offend, you still did.....there is not an excuse to use four letters words such as you used! Honestly, how can a decent woman use such horrible language!??

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#4 Sep 28, 2012
I think wrote:
if you were trying not to offend, you still did.....there is not an excuse to use four letters words such as you used! Honestly, how can a decent woman use such horrible language!??
I never claimed to be "decent"
Honey Bucket

Seattle, WA

#5 Sep 28, 2012
You're funny, c)nt-face.
Honey Bucket

Seattle, WA

#6 Sep 28, 2012
Not funny hah-hah, though. Funny insane.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#7 Sep 28, 2012
Did you inbred Hillbillies really believe me?Of course I was lying, I just wanted to see if you were paying attention. I'm on vacation at the moment living it up on my lovers payday. You know me!
beleaver

West Liberty, KY

#10 Sep 30, 2012
Good one.
SUCH A BORE

Hagerhill, KY

#12 Sep 30, 2012
New Btch in Town wrote:
Please do not believe ANYTHING I've written in the last few days. I've been taking a "vacation" from my meds and its doing some crazy sh!t to me. Fun, but crazy...
EVERYONE THINKS YOUR BORING

“E A D G B E”

Since: Oct 10

3rd String is the G String

#13 Sep 30, 2012
I have something to confess too. Maybe I will go somewhere else to make my confession. I guess I could send somebody a PM and confess.

“E A D G B E”

#15 Sep 30, 2012
The REAL Honey Bucket wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't think twice about spreading your legs, but you're second guessing an anonymous confession on Topix? Really?
I don't think twice about anything The Real Honey Bucket. It wouldn't be anonymous....it would be a confession of mine. I just decided some of you just don't deserve to hear my confessions.
Those that do, have already got their PM from me with my confession.

Oh yeah, I have my legs spread at this very moment.lol

“E A D G B E”

#17 Oct 1, 2012
<quoted text>
B-O-R-I-N-G
Boo Hoo, Booo Hoooo. Lil Troll wannabee called my post Boring. Nothing is worse than a wannabee. Why don't you give it a try at Satan's Homepage and see how long you last with the real trolls?
Huh...wannabee?
Rosie Jo

Paintsville, KY

#18 Oct 1, 2012
<quoted text>
B-O-R-I-N-G
You would know about boring. Everything you post is boring. Nobody cares what you have to say. You think it makes you
cool to say mean and nasty things to and about people. Your
just a sad person who is miserable with your life. Im sorry
nobody loves you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr CriminalForever 156,448
Rebecca Smith (Oct '09) 3 hr ummm 18
Juwan 3 hr ummm 6
Mindi fairchild (Jul '12) 5 hr For real 5
Tarah Spriggs (Oct '13) 5 hr Upset woman 6
Emily Ramey 5 hr Looking 1
Who is his new woman? 5 hr Her friend 16

Paintsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paintsville Mortgages