i have.
Greg Butcher

Logan, WV

#4 Dec 4, 2011
well wheres the rat at?
jail timeerhe

Paris, KY

#5 Dec 6, 2011
well what rat are you just talking about plese tell well if you are talk about the one that stayed up there for awale he sever ing his time why the rats get away with ever they do becouse they are not man enought to speen there time becouse here what they likke todo is fine there little rat to run with .but they eat there cheese ever day maybe hre what they need is shoot to dath
hung over

Waco, KY

#7 Dec 6, 2011
were good wrote:
<quoted text>
. because you cant for a legible sentence,
you apparently didnt attend school either you dumbassdickhead.
random

Logan, WV

#9 Dec 6, 2011
jail timeerhe wrote:
well what rat are you just talking about plese tell well if you are talk about the one that stayed up there for awale he sever ing his time why the rats get away with ever they do becouse they are not man enought to speen there time becouse here what they likke todo is fine there little rat to run with .but they eat there cheese ever day maybe hre what they need is shoot to dath
I mean c'mon that shit didn't make sense try a little harder next time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min He he 164,708
name the druggies (Nov '13) 14 min Hmmm 22
Last post wins (Nov '10) 22 min Alex Nicole 26,135
Question 35 min Know her 3
Cross Creek (Dec '10) 37 min Meme 48
Earn money online 2 hr Criddle 1
Hammond Five is alive (Oct '11) 8 hr Alex Nicole 16,740

Paintsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paintsville Mortgages