Mich

Cincinnati, OH

#1 Feb 9, 2011
I hear she set her cousin jerry up for a 30....
LOL

Logan, WV

#2 Feb 9, 2011
nah doesn't sound like robin
yes it does

Paintsville, KY

#3 Feb 10, 2011
Yea that sounds just liek the robin i know..since she got with jared, welll even before she was teh biggest pill ho ever! never gonna change
Truth

Pikeville, KY

#4 Oct 4, 2011
I know her son isnt Tyler's because he doesnt even look like Tyler and i know someone that is her son's dad 99.9 for sure because he took a DNA to prove that.But still Tyler has custody of Robin's son but that will change shortly
haha

Charleston, WV

#5 Feb 9, 2012
you guys are stupid...obviously uve never seen the child. he looks identical to tyler, even saw the home video of ty as a baby and u cant tellthem apart. not to mention the -two- tests he took to b positive. thats common sense. no idiot would purposefully tie themselve to someone as gross as robin baily. the yrs of meth havnt dont well for her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr CriminalForever 151,823
Why hasn't Geneva ratted iut of jail yet 7 hr Momma Drinks Wine 4
The Bar (Jan '13) 8 hr Sharlene45 10,450
What music are you listening to right now. (Dec '11) 9 hr texas pete 3,061
Big lifted brown ford 11 hr Interested 1
Ronnie Scott in the paper (Oct '10) 11 hr jesse is a needle... 20
RT 201/ Flat Gap Dealers 13 hr Flushed 3

Paintsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paintsville Mortgages