grandma made me cut my hair short

grandma made me cut my hair short

Posted in the Paintsville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Reality check

Zanesville, OH

#2 Jan 6, 2011
Debbie wrote:
I'm 18 years old and my mom kicked me out of the house.I have no job or car.I went to live with my grandma who is a religious nut.
She said I looked like a slut so she threw out all my jeans and t shirts and bought me a bunch of old lady dresses.
I also had straight hair halfway down my back and she said it looked whoreish so she took me to her old lady beauty shop and told the woman to give me a short haircut and a curly perm.The old bitch beautician chopped my hair above my ears and ran electric clippers up the back and then gave me a frizzy kinky perm.I cried when I saw what she did to me.
I stay in the house and cry every time I look in the mirror.I hate these bitches for doing this to my hair.
Maybe by the time you're 28 you'll get a job and learn how to live on your own. Then you can wear your hair and clothes the way you want. Just maybe.
long haired girl

Cincinnati, OH

#4 Jan 7, 2011
Debbie wrote:
I'm 18 years old and my mom kicked me out of the house.I have no job or car.I went to live with my grandma who is a religious nut.
She said I looked like a slut so she threw out all my jeans and t shirts and bought me a bunch of old lady dresses.
I also had straight hair halfway down my back and she said it looked whoreish so she took me to her old lady beauty shop and told the woman to give me a short haircut and a curly perm.The old bitch beautician chopped my hair above my ears and ran electric clippers up the back and then gave me a frizzy kinky perm.I cried when I saw what she did to me.
I stay in the house and cry every time I look in the mirror.I hate these bitches for doing this to my hair.
I wish I could have been there while that old hag was chopping off your hair.I would have laughed my head off while you were sitting there sniffing back tears.
endsense

Louisa, KY

#6 Jan 7, 2011
oh god.
the woman whos husband made her get all her hair cut off has a daughter. and grandmommy is just like her daddy. that explains everything.
seriously? reality check is spot on.

“Keeping it”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#7 Jan 8, 2011
Debbie wrote:
I'm 18 years old and my mom kicked me out of the house.I have no job or car.I went to live with my grandma who is a religious nut.
She said I looked like a slut so she threw out all my jeans and t shirts and bought me a bunch of old lady dresses.
I also had straight hair halfway down my back and she said it looked whoreish so she took me to her old lady beauty shop and told the woman to give me a short haircut and a curly perm.The old bitch beautician chopped my hair above my ears and ran electric clippers up the back and then gave me a frizzy kinky perm.I cried when I saw what she did to me.
I stay in the house and cry every time I look in the mirror.I hate these bitches for doing this to my hair.
My Grandma made me eat my Peas.
sly fox

Macon, GA

#8 Jan 8, 2011
Debbie wrote:
<quoted text>look you little bitch.I had to get a haircut or I would have been homeless.someday I hope you lose all your hair.
beat the crap out of your mamaw and cut her hair.
belynda

Brisbane, Australia

#9 Jul 7, 2011
Reality check wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe by the time you're 28 you'll get a job and learn how to live on your own. Then you can wear your hair and clothes the way you want. Just maybe.
i don't agree with the quote reality check rubbish..this is bordering on child abuse i would have rather lived on the street than let the old bag do this to me.
Reality check

Mount Hope, OH

#10 Jul 7, 2011
belynda wrote:
<quoted text>
i don't agree with the quote reality check rubbish..this is bordering on child abuse i would have rather lived on the street than let the old bag do this to me.
My sentiments exactly. If you would have actually thought about my reply you would have seen that.
Sickofhearingit

Prestonsburg, KY

#11 Jul 8, 2011
Well, when you can't take care of yourself and have to live under someone elses roof with them supporting your ass sometimes you got to go by their rules. Sure, you might be 18, but the older generation don't put up with certain things in their home.

I totally disagree with what she did, but I guess if you're going to let her support you you've got to tow the line.
Sickofhearingit

Prestonsburg, KY

#12 Jul 8, 2011
Oh and it can't "border on child abuse" when the person is an adult!

“Keeping it”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#13 Jul 8, 2011
That was the only way to get rid of the lice.
Well

United States

#14 Jul 8, 2011
texas pete wrote:
That was the only way to get rid of the lice.
I heard you had that problem since you do not bath on a regular basis.

“Keeping it”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#15 Jul 8, 2011
Well wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard you had that problem since you do not bath on a regular basis.
And you like that.
Well

United States

#16 Jul 8, 2011
texas pete wrote:
<quoted text>And you like that.
No, but apparently Wabbit does.
Well

Winchester, KY

#17 Jul 8, 2011
texas pete wrote:
<quoted text>And you like that.
Yes I love that,wabbit does not change his underwear for weeks just for me.When he does take a bath I drink his bath water.
Tami

New Wilmington, PA

#18 Aug 5, 2011
You must look very nice now. I guess I'm biased because I wear my hair in that same "old lady" hairdo you describe. I'm sure it looks lovely on you. No girl ever died from wearing a dress, either, as hard as that may be for you to believe.

Since you're 18 you could have walked right out the door. I think you stayed because you know your grandma loves you and has your best interests at heart. You may also find that a more conservative, ladylike appearance will look better to employers and may help you get a job, too.

This is a good thing. Turn your attitude around a see it for the good thing it is. Good luck.
belynda

Brisbane, Australia

#19 Oct 12, 2011
i thought you had to be 21 to be adult in usa.

“E A D G B E”

Since: Oct 10

3rd String is the G String

#20 Oct 12, 2011
Its a big ole goofy world.
Tami

Sioux Falls, SD

#21 Jan 11, 2012
belynda wrote:
i thought you had to be 21 to be adult in usa.
No. While the drinking age is 21 in most states, 18 is the age you are considered an adult in every other area. You can live on your own, vote, and join the military at age 18.
decent woman

Florence, KY

#22 Feb 3, 2012
your grandmother was right making you chop off that slutty long hair.She should make you go back every 3 weeks for a trim up.
Hill Billy Prisoner

Logan, WV

#23 Feb 3, 2012
WTF ever...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min usa 149,570
Nancy is a SHE DEVIL 12 min Snare Bear 119
Thieving Joyce Estep 3 hr GARY 56
Last post wins (Nov '10) 8 hr Princess Hey 24,548
Add a word, drop a word (Nov '10) 8 hr Princess Hey 11,950
debbie (Dec '09) 10 hr yea 5
looking for 11 hr unbelievable peop... 1

Paintsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paintsville Mortgages