the johnson county alternative school

the johnson county alternative school

Posted in the Paintsville Forum

JCAS

Meally, KY

#1 Jul 1, 2012
FROME WAT I HERE THE ALTERNATIVE SCHOOL WILL BE IN A 4 ROOM TRALER OUT BACK ON THE HIGH SCHOOL. TEACHER TIM NEWSOME TELLS THE CLASS TO DOO PROBLAMS 1-4 WHILE HE SITS AN PLAYS WITH HIM SELF TO THE FANT SOUND OF GIRLS MONING FROME A CROSS THE ROOM,Mrs. Beverly Stapleton IS OKAY SHE KEEPS ATTENDANTS AN MAKES SHER EVERONE GETS A LUNCH, Mrs. Leslie Lemaster MY PARENTS TAX DALLERS PAYS HER SALARY TO SIT IN Mr. Ben Hamilton OFFICE AN SMOKE ALL DAY LONG BEN SMOKES TOO THEY SMOKE MARLBORO LIGHTS U NO ITS BAD WHEN U NO WHAT THE STAFF SMOKES, Mr. Wayne Arrowood NOW HE GETS U EVERY THING U NEED LIKE UR I.L.P HE TAKES CARE OF ALL THAT,Mr. Danny Blevins IS THE OLNY ONE AT THAT SCHOOL THAT WILL TEACH ANNY THING AN EXPLANE WHY OR HOW,Mr. Adam Lyons A NOTHER ONE THAT GETS PAYED TO DO NOTHING ALL DAY AN CHEAKS HIS FACE BOOK 24-7
AN SOMEONE TOOK OUT THE AUTO MECH CLASS OUT WITCH KINDLY PISSES ME OFF MY FAV CLASS GONE POOF!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#2 Jul 1, 2012
From what I can see here...a very special school is really what you need!

“Ignorance amuses me...”

Since: Aug 09

Smalltown, USA

#4 Jul 1, 2012
That post above is not me. IMPOSTER!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word, drop a word (Nov '10) 45 min Doug77 10,314
Hammond Five is alive (Oct '11) 1 hr Alex Nicole 14,111
Worship the Devil! 5 hr Jeb 2
Last post wins (Nov '10) 5 hr Alex Nicole 21,846
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr Gaybriel 142,409
Alphabetical Word Association (Jul '13) 6 hr Dickens1 435
Kennilynn dale 13 hr My God 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paintsville Mortgages