WALMART STRIKE a near certainty

WALMART STRIKE a near certainty

Posted in the Paintsville Forum

June

Charlottesville, VA

#1 Oct 12, 2012
Supervisors spit on the cashiers and stok crew, threaten mass firings and banning from the store for life.

“E A D G B E”

Since: Oct 10

3rd String is the G String

#2 Oct 12, 2012
June wrote:
Supervisors spit on the cashiers and stok crew, threaten mass firings and banning from the store for life.
I be daggone if I let anybody spit on me and get away with it. I don't care what their title is. Is there a news story about this somewhere?
union

Van Lear, KY

#3 Oct 12, 2012
Walmart needs a union! Those billionaires ahve been getting by for far too long paying low wages, buying their shit from China, over working their employees, shutting down small town America! I say STRIKE!! We will stand with you!!
Norma

Pikeville, KY

#4 Oct 12, 2012
If you all decide you don't want your job, I'll take it. I need to work.
well said

Salyersville, KY

#5 Oct 12, 2012
I agree with Norma. Theres to many people without a job that would love to work there. If you wanted a high paying job then you should of picked another occupation besides running a cash register or stocking the shelves. {Just saying}

Since: Aug 11

Paintsville, KY

#6 Oct 12, 2012
Misty Fitch wrote:
<quoted text>
I be daggone if I let anybody spit on me and get away with it. I don't care what their title is. Is there a news story about this somewhere?
Same here. Spitting on me may turn into something that should have had a bit more thought put into it.
Lazy Bayte

East Point, KY

#7 Oct 12, 2012
Better watch spitting on lazy bayte. He'll run to one of those scooters, because he is lazy, you know. Then he'll run over your azz. But, he cannot work though, interesting.

Paintsville, KY

#8 Oct 12, 2012
Lazy Bayte wrote:
Better watch spitting on lazy bayte. He'll run to one of those scooters, because he is lazy, you know. Then he'll run over your azz. But, he cannot work though, interesting.
Yup. It's a whole lot safer to try and insult me from the safety of an on line forum. Now that's interesting when someone is only brave while on line.

Dam. You lost to me again dintcha?
Lazy Bayte

East Point, KY

#9 Oct 12, 2012
You really suck at comebacks, don't you slick? I am the type that would insult you in person too, I despise people like you who are on the Government Payroll for life plan. It would be one thing if you were truly disabled, but you are not. Let me guess, your SS lawyer was Eric Conn? Maybe when you come up for review, the board will take away your check and force you to........turn away as I am getting way to curse..........get a job! I can hear you gasping now. You have life easy chump. Sit home all day with your wh*re also on the draw. No ambition but to milk the system.

Paintsville, KY

#11 Oct 13, 2012
Lazy Bayte wrote:
I am the type that would insult you in person too,
And yet there you sit claiming you know who I am and just typing away. BS. You're some fatast chump sitting in front of a pc sucking down DP's waiting for mommy to yell dinner is ready.
Lazy Bayte wrote:
I despise people like you who are on the Government Payroll for life plan.
Actually you despise anyone with an IQ higher than your own, thus you hate everyone and have zero friends beyond mommy. I would say daddy also but I doubt cousins count.
Lazy Bayte wrote:
It would be one thing if you were truly disabled, but you are not.
This insinuates you think you know me personally, yet you don't have what it takes to face me. Yup, some fatast chump sitting behind a pc who doesn't really have any use for balls.
Lazy Bayte wrote:
Maybe when you come up for review,
Which I have about a half dozen times now.
Lazy Bayte wrote:
the board will take away your check
Which they haven't yet. Guess that makes you jealous huh.
Lazy Bayte wrote:
get a job!
I wish you would but you can't memorize the lines "paper or plastic" nor "would you like fries with that."
Lazy Bayte wrote:
I can hear you gasping now.
Actually yes I am. My ribs hurt also from all the guffawing your posts produce.
Lazy Bayte wrote:
You have life easy chump.
Not really no. Unlike you I don't have a mommy to run to when things get rough.
Lazy Bayte wrote:
Sit home all day with your wh*re also on the draw. No ambition but to milk the system.
Yup. You're the same fella I invited to a face to face already and you never showed. You can't stand up to a real debate so you start with the slandering and then move on to slandering my family members. The real fact behind all of this is you can't stand it when anyone else can stand up to you using nothing more than words.

You're a juvenile idiot who doesn't have the ballz to do a face to face with anyone. You're a coward that can only bully others online. Doesn't work with me chump. You're battling someone that doesn't give a chit what you nor anyone else thinks about me. I don't need to impress you nor anyone else. I don't need your permission for anything. Regardless of what you say, do or think, I'll have a nice supper tonight, I'll sleep in a nice warm bed, my house will be warm, my woman will snuggle with me, my truck will start in the morning and, here's the part that will really piss you off, my SSDI and retirement checks will be auto deposited every month like clockwork until I die.

So tell me. What exactly possessed you to think I could give a chit less what you or anyone else thinks? I don't need you. I already have the things that make me happy?

Oh. Sorry. I didn't think. You needed me to argue with so you aren't so lonely and make you feel like you have an actual purpose in life. My bad. Carry one oh weak minded one.
Lazy Bayte

East Point, KY

#12 Oct 13, 2012
Another novel from the lazy one. Please stop boring us with your ignorance. We get it. You have no life outside of Topix.

Apparently you do care what people think or you would not have written such a long stupid response, chump.

Wasn't aware you called me out before? Sorry, must have been another one who also thinks you are a blooming idiot.

Everything you mentioned, paid with my tax dollars. Don't forget the dope you purchased and the cell phone you get for free, etc.

You really suck at this don't you? Don't blame me your IQ is also your shoe size.

Thanks for playing slick, can't fix stupid and you're living proof.

Paintsville, KY

#13 Oct 13, 2012
Lazy Bayte wrote:
Another novel from the lazy one. Please stop boring us with your ignorance. We get it. You have no life outside of Topix.
Apparently you do care what people think or you would not have written such a long stupid response, chump.
Wasn't aware you called me out before? Sorry, must have been another one who also thinks you are a blooming idiot.
Everything you mentioned, paid with my tax dollars. Don't forget the dope you purchased and the cell phone you get for free, etc.
You really suck at this don't you? Don't blame me your IQ is also your shoe size.
Thanks for playing slick, can't fix stupid and you're living proof.
Spoken from the safety of Van Lear and Topix. Oh, it was you I called out alright. Same stupid chit. Same changing of user name. Total safety. Total no show. Total lack of maturity. Total lack of manhood. Total waste of a perfectly good orgasm I'll wager.

Bye now.
dont say supervisors

West Van Lear, KY

#14 Oct 13, 2012
People over stores cause this, not any managers in the store. Its the people at the very top
Lazy Bayte

East Point, KY

#15 Oct 13, 2012
gaytor_bayt wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken from the safety of Van Lear and Topix. Oh, it was you I called out alright. Same stupid chit. Same changing of user name. Total safety. Total no show. Total lack of maturity. Total lack of manhood. Total waste of a perfectly good orgasm I'll wager.
Bye now.
I thought you knew computers Lazy Bayte? That is my ISP location, you know, like yours floats between Flat Gap and Louisa, moron.

Sorry azzclown, think what you want, you are still an idiotic mooching POS. Free tip for you, there are more people than just one with a Van Lear ISP, go FIGURE. Just like more than one with a Paintsville IP. Apparently computers is something else you are clueless on as well, WHAT A SURPRISE. LMFAO @ U loser. Go tell everything when you are gossiping at Wal-Mart how you are getting your azz handed to you on Topix. You know, how you brag you tell people like it is on here and put them in their place? Just another lie from the moocher himself, Lazy Bayte. Maybe if you can afford a computer class or two, take a few so that you understand how the internet works, tard.
El Conquistador

Chapmanville, WV

#16 Oct 14, 2012
Uh... Well... Back to the topic at hand. Tell me morons... How the F**K are you supposed to strike if you have no UNION? They'll just fire you.... Stoopid Hilltards...

Paintsville, KY

#17 Oct 14, 2012
Lazy Bayte wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you knew computers Lazy Bayte? That is my ISP location, you know, like yours floats between Flat Gap and Louisa, moron.
Sorry azzclown, think what you want, you are still an idiotic mooching POS. Free tip for you, there are more people than just one with a Van Lear ISP, go FIGURE. Just like more than one with a Paintsville IP. Apparently computers is something else you are clueless on as well, WHAT A SURPRISE. LMFAO @ U loser. Go tell everything when you are gossiping at Wal-Mart how you are getting your azz handed to you on Topix. You know, how you brag you tell people like it is on here and put them in their place? Just another lie from the moocher himself, Lazy Bayte. Maybe if you can afford a computer class or two, take a few so that you understand how the internet works, tard.
I said user name, not location. And my ass is still intact, it's in the Van Lear area and posting on Topix in the cowards fashion. And getting veeerrryyy borig since it has the IQ of a turd no less.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 12 min usan 163,749
Sam Borders I Guess He Is A Top? 16 min Really 4
Tourism Meeting Rude 31 min Lara 98
County School Tax 36 min Logic 106
Last post wins (Nov '10) 52 min texas pete 25,997
So Who Paid For The Sign? 1 hr KDE 35
Prestonsburg athletes 2 hr Concerned alumni 1

Paintsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paintsville Mortgages