Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81700 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#60774 Jul 7, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
You were not invited to eat my cereal anyways.
That's nasty you no mannered old goat. You give food away to the less fortunate if they only knew. It would be more sanitary to eat out of a dumpster.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#60775 Jul 7, 2012
Bird Killer wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, toothless old drunk transvestite perv in poop stained underwear. What does that pay nowadays anyhow?
Why don't you ask your daddy? or is he still out on the street corner?
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#60776 Jul 7, 2012
Bird Killer wrote:
<quoted text>Your true colors come shining through. As always. My work here is done, for the moment.....
You mean old mangy old mutt. hahahaha
Work? another misguided assumption of a brat kid.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#60777 Jul 7, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
That's nasty you no mannered old goat. You give food away to the less fortunate if they only knew. It would be more sanitary to eat out of a dumpster.
So you are familiar with dumpster diving? That answers everything.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#60778 Jul 7, 2012
Bird Killer wrote:
<quoted text>Wow what a zinger. You burned me good. You senile old mutt.
NOT. hahahaha Bye :(
If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen. LOL bye bye amateur

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Location hidden

#60779 Jul 7, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
Though I mastered the meaning and pronouncing of that one decades ago, I have a dictionary just in case.
Now I'm wondering why you informed me that you learned a new word. una trolls are una trolls. Nobody should have to co-exist with them.
But we do and have been. I think you need to learn some new adjectives and get back to me...By the way you never did tell what your college major was. I'm just curious.
As for the peace? I remember how una trolls practiced that one til they about turned this thread into The Una and Ninny Show.
The only thing you ever mastered was bating, yourself and others.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Location hidden

#60780 Jul 7, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
He is just like you, roasting nothing. Just making some smartass remarks. At least he has an excuse for being a juvenile delinquent. You are too old.
His remarks are the truth. The makeup is to make your nanny goat look pretty and you know it. I bet you put a mop on her head too. Probably some high heel pumps like Nanny's too. Keep on telling on yourself. Chickens and a Nanny Goat, the poor things. Schitt no woman is going to be seen in your company other than a bar Ho. To you that's classy. A juvenile burning your old scruffy nuts, now that's hilarious.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#60781 Jul 7, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
His remarks are the truth. The makeup is to make your nanny goat look pretty and you know it. I bet you put a mop on her head too. Probably some high heel pumps like Nanny's too. Keep on telling on yourself. Chickens and a Nanny Goat, the poor things. Schitt no woman is going to be seen in your company other than a bar Ho. To you that's classy. A juvenile burning your old scruffy nuts, now that's hilarious.
Nobody is burning me and his smartass remarks are quite childish and amateurish, just like yours. If I really wanted to indulge, I could knock you right out of the park with a single handed bunt. But quite frankly, you are not worth the trouble and the brat is even less.

Your Royal Flush is nothing more than 5 cards unless there are other players with chips on the table and I have nothing invested in your silly game.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Location hidden

#60782 Jul 7, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are familiar with dumpster diving? That answers everything.
Of course. Isn't everyone? That's where they toss your drunken arse when the bar closes. Dumpsters have many uses. A cheap motel room for you and your bar Ho.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#60783 Jul 7, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course. Isn't everyone? That's where they toss your drunken arse when the bar closes. Dumpsters have many uses. A cheap motel room for you and your bar Ho.
Now why would someone with a nice home in the country in a serene evironment even need a cheap motel room and a bar ho? or wait for the bar to close? when I have such a fully stocked larder and refined genteel ladies to come keep me company right here in my home.

I guess with your shack, you need to go out and think you can pick up one of those church hos and are just jealous because it isn't working for you even when you offer them some of your fake discount sin.

“The only good bird...”

Since: Jun 12

Is a dead bird

#60784 Jul 7, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I can afford the more classy ones
So you ARE a whoremongering old senile perverted mangy mutt after all. Glad you admitted it. Hope you catch crabs you old mutt. Even old mangy bums can save up enough for a high class hoe once in a while, cant they?

“The only good bird...”

Is a dead bird

#60785 Jul 7, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Fido drinks the home made beer and does not use the toilet.
So, even your mutt is a beer guzzling drunk. You old drunkard mutt. Someone should call the humane society and tell them you created an alcoholic dog, for kicks. Shame on you, Old Mutt!

“The only good bird...”

Is a dead bird

#60786 Jul 7, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text> Those are real, not just fake noise and aroma that you idolize.
Real green, real rotten, real stinky and really gross. You old rotten beer fart smelling mutt.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Location hidden

#60787 Jul 7, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Now why would someone with a nice home in the country in a serene evironment even need a cheap motel room and a bar ho? or wait for the bar to close? when I have such a fully stocked larder and refined genteel ladies to come keep me company right here in my home.
I guess with your shack, you need to go out and think you can pick up one of those church hos and are just jealous because it isn't working for you even when you offer them some of your fake discount sin.
Scruffy you are so drunk when they toss you into that dumpster you don't know or care where you are. It's ok with me if you think painted up hoochie mama bar Ho's are refined genteel ladies. They are just out to roll your drunk arse anyway. A fully stocked larder, do you eat lard right out of the box too? Go to AA, then we will consider letting you get forgiveness at The First Church of Discount Sin. We don't want you slurping our communion wine. You will not be able to seek forgiveness without taking a breathalizer test and paying in advance.

“The only good bird...”

Is a dead bird

#60788 Jul 7, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
You are roasting Old Scruffy Wolf Nuts arse. Right on farting one. I love it.
Thank you great one, I am no match for your infinite wisdom and comedic genius, but I try my best Sir. I am gladdened that you notice my attempts.

“The only good bird...”

Is a dead bird

#60789 Jul 7, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
He is just like you, roasting nothing. Just making some smartass remarks. At least he has an excuse for being a juvenile delinquent. You are too old.
Why you lame old excuse for a mangy mutt! You have nothing. Your last brain cell was burned to a nub from all of your beer guzzling long ago. You couldn't burn a match, much less the Great one. Down mutt! Down! Bad dog.

“The only good bird...”

Is a dead bird

#60790 Jul 7, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Scruffy you are so drunk when they toss you into that dumpster you don't know or care where you are. It's ok with me if you think painted up hoochie mama bar Ho's are refined genteel ladies. They are just out to roll your drunk arse anyway. A fully stocked larder, do you eat lard right out of the box too? Go to AA, then we will consider letting you get forgiveness at The First Church of Discount Sin. We don't want you slurping our communion wine. You will not be able to seek forgiveness without taking a breathalizer test and paying in advance.
Thats about the tenth time I have spit soda on my screen laughing at your comments Sir! LMAO
I wish I could become half as great as you are someday Sir.
Thanks for that Sir, I needed a good laugh. Old scruffy mutt got served big time!

“The only good bird...”

Is a dead bird

#60791 Jul 7, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Those big fat old women love that lard don't they old mutt?
Tie a porkchop around your neck next time.
:(

“The only good bird...”

Is a dead bird

#60792 Jul 7, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah right, Big Bertha the fat only comes around to much all your food drink your beer and take the three bucks from your wallet after you pass out. You mean old stinky arse drunk. That old limp noodle of yours hasn't been up in twenty years and you know it.
OhioJeepGirl

Prestonsburg, KY

#60793 Jul 7, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
How about old drunken bar slob, OhioCreepGirl? All of you so called Regulars are drunken beer guzzelers. Bunch of Alkies. I think all of you old drunken slobs need to be at an AA Meeting, instead of on Topix. Fake Believer has already been locked up in an insane assylum. Anticipation of an earthquake and Codvine put her over the edge again. Old Witches are called Crone's not Crow's. Sober up you old lush. You are drunk on your silly arse now.
Ha ha ha ha!!!! I have not been to a bar in at least seven years! I do not drink enough to go to AA. All they talk about is drinking and by the time you leave the meeting you want to go have an ice cold beer. But, thank you for the invite! LOL

Abeliever is in the background silently laughing at a bunch of warcraft playing children who get their jollies by coming on topix threads and thinking they can tell us grown ups what to do.

You are right, it is crone and not crow.

I am not drunk on my silly arse now, but hope to get close later this evening!=)

(((Slugs)))

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lets give NGIT a Hillbilly name. (Dec '12) 6 hr texas pete 130
Did Dr Vidwan pass away? 6 hr NYC runner 3
Does anyone know why nick Taylor's is no longer... 8 hr I hate sterotypes 1
Paintsville Police 8 hr I hate sterotypes 39
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 hr Paul 170,593
Add a word, drop a word (Nov '10) 9 hr Princess Hey 12,728
Last post wins (Nov '10) 14 hr Princess Hey 26,220

Paintsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance