lulabell berthabeth

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

I think she is so rude she would fart at a funeral and blame it on the deceased.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

lulabell berthabeth wrote:
I think she is so rude she would fart at a funeral and blame it on the deceased.
Classy women like me don't fart, and our s^*t don't stink..

so try another crass analogy

Sweetheart

“heckling since 1892”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

your ugly
El Conquistador

Holden, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

I'll revert back to what I was taught as a child. " If you don't have anything nice to say... Don't say anything at all..."

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

El Conquistador wrote:
I'll revert back to what I was taught as a child. " If you don't have anything nice to say... Don't say anything at all..."
My mother told me to speak my mind.

I like her advice.

“heckling since 1892”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

well, anyone with a tude like NGIT has to be ugly. weather its on the inside or out is a differant story. but ugly is ugly
El Conquistador

Holden, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

New Girl in Town_Ethereal wrote:
<quoted text>
I like her advice.
Yes... But first you must HAVE a mind!
El Conquistador

Holden, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

DAMN! Sunk to your level again...:(

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

El Conquistador wrote:
I feel like you're stalking me, and you're creeping me out

GTFA!
Joeleen

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

<quoted text>
I like her advice.
If you only had a mind that was lucid and not demolished by drugs or whatever it is that has caused you to turn out to be the warped individual you are that would be fine. You are a nasty skank and you are not welcome in Paintsville. Go find somewhere else to exist.
Joeleen

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

<quoted text>
Classy women like me don't fart, and our s^*t don't stink..
so try another crass analogy
Sweetheart
Classy women like you!!!!??? You are the nastiest, foul mouthed piece of dog vomit on the planet. And , by the way, everyone farts. It's a bodily function. New Retard IN Town is going to be your new name, you don't deserve a hillbilly name. Hillbillies are waaaaay too good for a piece oaf junk like you.GO AWAY!!!
Joeleen

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

<quoted text>
I feel like you're stalking me, and you're creeping me out
GTFA!
Nobody is stalking you!! If you put yourself out here in such a foul mouthed way, then you should expect decent people to be offended by trash like you and to express their feelings, that is not stalking you that is defending our way of life and the place we live. Deal with it New Retard In Town!!! We do not like you. GO AWAY !!!
Joeleen

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

El Conquistador wrote:
I feel the same way but, sometimes you just have to stand up to foul mouthed bullies like New Retard In Town.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Joeleen wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel the same way but, sometimes you just have to stand up to foul mouthed bullies like New Retard In Town.
oooohhhhhh.....you got your Irish up...

Are you hot?
Lily

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

She really just dont have a dam thing to do does she?how come you dont have any friends to hang out with?you just love to talk on here to everyone and i doubt it if you woule ever have anyone as cold hearted as you are no one wants a evil witch one of satans little fellas that spits fire all the time
Joeleen

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

I am very hot. I have huge boobs ( 36 DDD to be exact). Long blonde hair and I am told that I am pretty on a regular basis but, I wouldn't look twice at a piece of sludge like you. You are the most vile creature on the planet. I don't know what you believe your nasty rants cause people to think of you but, it absolutely is not positive in any way. You do not seem to understand how people really feel about you. You say you are a classy lady and then you post all kinds of odd sexual things. You are not welcome in Paintsville. No one wants you here. You have taken something that could have been funny and turned it into something very irritating. You're like that little kid in class who tries to get everyone to be his friend by saying bad things about others and it just makes people detest you. You really should stop posting on here. you are not welcome. Oh, by the way, I am a size 10. How is that for a hillbilly.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Joeleen wrote:
I am very hot. I have huge boobs ( 36 DDD to be exact). Long blonde hair and I am told that I am pretty on a regular basis but, I wouldn't look twice at a piece of sludge like you. You are the most vile creature on the planet. I don't know what you believe your nasty rants cause people to think of you but, it absolutely is not positive in any way. You do not seem to understand how people really feel about you. You say you are a classy lady and then you post all kinds of odd sexual things. You are not welcome in Paintsville. No one wants you here. You have taken something that could have been funny and turned it into something very irritating. You're like that little kid in class who tries to get everyone to be his friend by saying bad things about others and it just makes people detest you. You really should stop posting on here. you are not welcome. Oh, by the way, I am a size 10. How is that for a hillbilly.
I'm a size 4 today
Grounded

Salyersville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

<quoted text>
I'm a size 4 today
Your a child...where is your mother??? What a disrespectful brat you are. Your mother must have been out of your life your damaged goods, is all I can say. You poor pitiful thing, you seriously need help. It is likely listening to Satan...you are ill minded.
old hag in paintsville

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

<quoted text>
I'm a size 4 today
Jamie Lynn Spence!!! you have never been a size 4!!!! maybe a 44!!!
mudslinger

Auxier, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

i've been to alot off town's from calie, to new-york east ky is the best place too live, be are fine people,new girl you talk like were your from is better then east ky, you won't make me belive that,were you from jamie

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

34 Users are viewing the Paintsville Forum right now

Search the Paintsville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 10 min cathyjudy 26,185
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 13 min cathyjudy 146,195
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 35 min SNYB 128,589
The person posting from Corbin KY is a Neo-NAZI. 59 min Information you need 1
Last post wins (Nov '10) 1 hr Pepper 20,506
shaina kestner goes to jail... 1 hr smart one 27
keep it up jcso 3 hr ole joe 74
•••
•••
•••
Paintsville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••