Arrogant Shmuck

Louisville, KY

#1 Jan 14, 2013
I HABE BEEN STAYING AWAY FRUEM MA KOMPEWETER SO IT DUNT GET IT!:(

“So Sweet ;)”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#2 Jan 14, 2013
You're sounding a little nasally this morning. Drink 2 Hot Toddy's and go back to bed.

“E A D G B E”

Since: Oct 10

3rd String is the G String

#3 Jan 14, 2013
That is good, sound advice Cherie. AS, I will bring you some sprite and some homemade chicken soup for lunch. So, try and get some sleep and I will see you later....minus the pink nightie.lol
Arrogant Shmuck

Louisville, KY

#4 Jan 14, 2013
Thanks guys. I wouldn't wish this on my exwife's mother err yes I would too. A double dose on her.But I wouldn't wish this on anyone else.
Arrogant Shmuck

Louisville, KY

#5 Jan 14, 2013
This pink nightie has got to go. Every time I get up off the couch I have a major wedgie. I keep finding things in there I haven't seen in a while.
Shannon Devers

Louisville, KY

#6 Jan 14, 2013
Todd if you don't call me in 15 minutes I'm sending an ambulance to your house! No joke!!!!!!!!!!
Arrogant Shmuck

Louisville, KY

#7 Jan 14, 2013
I am fine Kristy! Thank you for your concern Shanny wanny.

“So Sweet ;)”

Location hidden

#8 Jan 14, 2013
AS, you still wearing that pink nightie...I wanna see.
Arrogant Shmuck

Louisville, KY

#9 Jan 15, 2013
Oh sweet CB, I just had to get rid of the pink nightie! That darned thing put me in wedgie hell. Every time I stood up and walked to the bathroom things would fall out and trip me. The dog was the worst!!! I kept hearing her bark, but I never could find her. And thank goodness my car keys fell out now I can drive again! Feeling a little bit better today.
LMAO

Salyersville, KY

#10 Jan 15, 2013
ROFLMAO LMAO LOL!! SHEW, I got the flu. Guess I stirred it up to much on here.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!
Arrogant Shmuck

Louisville, KY

#11 Jan 15, 2013
Oh you 'aint heard nothing yet. Last night I got up

off the couch and OF COURSE I HAD A MAJOR WEDGIE.

Well I tugged and tugged on my little pink nightie

and then I heard a scream and a loud thud! I

turned around and there, lying on the floor, was

an older, fat, balding, gay man wearing full

makeup and a bikini . OMG !!! it made me shudder

to think what NG ( the Portland Pig Sucker) has

been doing while he/she/it has been hiding in the

crack of my azz! eeeeewwwwwwww!!! NO WONDER I

COULDN"T FIND HER/HIM/IT at the lodge !!!!

“So Sweet ;)”

Location hidden

#12 Jan 15, 2013
Honey I hope that you recover from that couch episode and not end up with PTSD.
Arrogant Shmuck

Louisville, KY

#13 Jan 15, 2013
I think I'll be just fine CB. But my poor neighbor's cat seems to be missing and I have this horrible rash, pssst guess where!, I keep hearing that cat meowing faintly. It sounds as if it is close but I just can't seem to find it. And another thing, I keep finding cat hair everywhere I sit.

“E A D G B E”

#14 Jan 15, 2013
Arrogant Shmuck wrote:
I think I'll be just fine CB. But my poor neighbor's cat seems to be missing and I have this horrible rash, pssst guess where!, I keep hearing that cat meowing faintly. It sounds as if it is close but I just can't seem to find it. And another thing, I keep finding cat hair everywhere I sit.
HaHa...I won't even go there.HAHAHAHAAAA....Yes,I will.:)
Arrogant Shmuck

Louisville, KY

#15 Jan 15, 2013
Well, Miss Misty and CB I hate to say this but, I found the cat...yep, you guessed it, I pulled my little pink nightie out of my u no what and out that danged cat flew. Well, I just have to say I think I'll have to have my name changed to.....wait for it........CLAUDE BALLS!

“E A D G B E”

#16 Jan 15, 2013
Arrogant Shmuck wrote:
Well, Miss Misty and CB I hate to say this but, I found the cat...yep, you guessed it, I pulled my little pink nightie out of my u no what and out that danged cat flew. Well, I just have to say I think I'll have to have my name changed to.....wait for it........CLAUDE BALLS!
OK, Claude Balls....how long are you going to be wearing the pink nightie? You might get rid of the flu if you change clothes.:))))))

LOL, JK.

“E A D G B E”

#17 Jan 15, 2013
I hope that cat went home.
Arrogant Shmuck

Louisville, KY

#18 Jan 15, 2013
Yes it did I'm happy to say. Now I have to clean all this darned cat hair up. Problem is now I can't find the carpet sweeper and there is a long cord hanging out of the crack of my azz. Do you think I should plug it into the wall socket?
Arrogant Shmuck

Louisville, KY

#19 Jan 15, 2013
IDK Misty I'm starting to like the feel of this little pink nighty. It's so soft and warm the only problem I have with it is the darned wedgie thing. Now I understand why women like to wear little pink nighties.
Arrogant Shmuck

Louisville, KY

#20 Jan 16, 2013
OMG My carpet sweeper has that cyclonic action feature ! I just got myself down from the ceiling and oh man am I ever dizzy! My little pink nightie was wound around my neck so tightly that I couldn't breathe I thought I was a goner for a while there. SHEW! Thank goodness on the last trip around the ceiling, the cord was pulled out of the wall socket if that hadn't happened I don't know where I'd be right now. Well I have my little pink nightie pulled down in an attempt to cover my poor claude balls. I'm going to sit down on the couch and rest for awhile. We'll see what kind of trouble my little pink nightie gets me into next.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min chinwendu1 142,304
cheating at walmart on nightshift 1 hr Kool 3
Last post wins (Nov '10) 1 hr mr goodwrench 21,814
married woman 3 hr Wild 6
Add a word, drop a word (Nov '10) 5 hr _FLATLINE-------- 10,299
Poll Add or Remove 2 letters to from a new word (May '13) 5 hr Jen 384
Change a Letter Game (Nov '10) 5 hr Jen 6,648
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paintsville Mortgages