of 3
Next Last
a guess

Louisa, KY

#41 Jun 30, 2009
Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Is who pmd?
I would have to say Paul Michael Daniels???
P M D

Santa Clara, CA

#42 Jun 30, 2009
a guess wrote:
<quoted text>
I would have to say Paul Michael Daniels???
That's me. Who might be asking? There are tons of old friends I would love to talk to that I haven't seen in YEARS! Drop me a line at pmdaniels73@gmail.com
Tell me more

Salyersville, KY

#43 Jul 6, 2009
wondern wrote:
Well, thanks for the update. It is funny how things get spread. See...I heard that she wouldn't keep a job; that she had like 9 jobs in about a year in a half, and that she was the one going out on her husband. Funny how things get spread. I met a girl who worked with her at a dr.'s office in mt. sterling and she said no one liked her there...that she got fired b/c she would just not show up for work. Oh, well. Did you know Jason very well in school? I would never guess him to do something like that.
you are probably right. after kinda checkin in on it a little more, I have figured out that some people, no matter what the age, will in fact lie, even though they tell a story to sound so real, it's not. I won't say any names, but's it's a relative of hers. What's bad, a relative of his didn't say an ill word about her...about a year after they seperated. So that's just not even right...kinda shows who's lieing I guess. I saw Jason this Apple Day for the first time in 8 or 9 years, with his new wife. He looked much happier. I can believe that about Jammie. Not working, or showing up, and no one liking her. Guess you learn who you can trust and believe.
hummm

Winchester, KY

#44 Oct 22, 2009
I can't say I've ever heard a nice comment about jammie. I don't see how Jason got mixed up with her anyway. you're right. His family doesn't say anything bad about her...just that she and jason just weren't right for each other and that it is best they aren't together. You're right. Jason is much happier now. Guess that is why she stayed in Mt. sterling. no one wants her back here. surprised she stayed in mt. sterling, though. Heard her mom and dad moved there. Guess she and her black boyfriend broke up. too bad for their baby.
commenting

Clarksville, TN

#45 Dec 20, 2009
Who did Jason marry?
commenting too

Pikeville, KY

#46 Dec 21, 2009
She's not from around her...seems like a nice gal. Have heard really nice things about her. Everyone has said that he is happier than they have ever seen him. I saw them a few months ago, and really liked her. Jason is a new person.
wonderin

Dwale, KY

#47 Dec 25, 2009
You have never heard a nice comment about her or will u. She is a lier, a manipulator, a cheater, not to mention she thinks she is the worlds greatest when all she really is a SKANK SLUT!! Jason did the smartest thing he could of ever done when he left the lazy WONT WORK slut. And to those who are thinking about getting with her everything you heard is true about the HERPIES from what I hear shes on FIRE!
Jamie

Richmond, KY

#48 Feb 9, 2010
Where is Jamie Banks now? I s she still in Mt. Sterling?
Jason Mandola

Richmond, KY

#49 Feb 9, 2010
Where is Jason Mandola now?
jamie

Richmond, KY

#50 Feb 10, 2010
Jason moved out west.
jamie

Richmond, KY

#51 Feb 10, 2010
who is asking? he moved out there to be a hunting guide. he is very happily married now.
ruby

Chesterfield, MO

#52 Feb 10, 2010
adrienne wrote:
if you need to know anything about her let me know...she is my cousin!!
my name is ruby banks my family is from butcher hollor i was wondering if we are kin my grandmothers name was judy & my grandfather was robert
get it right

Cynthiana, KY

#53 Jun 23, 2010
Know her wrote:
Well, after dating Jason Mandola for years, she married him. They bought a house, she worked equally as him. I actually think they bought a farm. He was controlling...she couldn't spend her own money. Just a lot of personal bullshit. He was cheating...so she left. She met another guy, stayed in Mt. Sterling, they live together, had a baby boy. He's getting close to a year old now. In some ways, she's still the same Jammie. In others' she's not. Being in mt. sterling, or with Jason, or the people she's with, something, has changed her quite a bit.
I take offense to this comment that Jason was cheating and that is why she left. It is easy to say whatever you want on here b/c no one is going to make you stand accountable for anything said. Jason was not cheating. I am sure that is what she would have some people believe, but those who know them, know the truth, and know what kind of man Jason is and what kind of person Jammie is, and they know the truth. Be careful what you say-the truth has a way of coming to the surface. Talk in such a way that when that happens, you will not be count in a lie. I think anyone who was around Jason and Jammie know the truth-period. The truth was that he did not cheat. Should have to get out of that situation, but he didn't.
do know

Richmond, KY

#54 Mar 7, 2011
Jason and his wife are happily married living in Central Ky.
is it true

Winchester, KY

#55 Apr 25, 2011
is it true Jammie had another baby by that guy she lives with in mt. sterling? Why isn't she married to him if they have 2 kids??
old friend

United States

#56 Nov 2, 2012
is it true wrote:
is it true Jammie had another baby by that guy she lives with in mt. sterling? Why isn't she married to him if they have 2 kids??
they are not together and dont live together. she lives with her mom and dad and 2 kids, finally works, and he has a new girlfriend on facebook. Guess nobody wants a dirty and lazy woman.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Arm and train teachers 3 hr know it all 30
Where is Randy Lemaster these days 4 hr Wonder 10
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr yawn 172,999
what happened to george mollette gofundme account? 5 hr meat 1
Add a word, drop a word (Nov '10) 9 hr AppyMan 12,861
Amanda Vanhoose and Chris Dorton working with s... 10 hr NIGHTRIDER 3
Change a Letter Game (Nov '10) 11 hr So_da_lish_us 7,073

Paintsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance