Highlands vs. Porter game
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
RedNeck

Richmond, KY

#123 Oct 8, 2012
WHAT TICKLES ME IS THIS. Friggin grade schools holding back students such as Highlands having football players playing Sat & Tues. and Porter having players return from the MIddle school to help..........AND THESE friggin coaches THINK they are GOOD coaches. Just because you have the opponent out manned with OLDER kids do not MAKE you a coach asswholes!

AND the Johnson County ADMINISTRATORS need to get off their ASSES and do something about it. BUT NO they don't care about anything but making themselves LOOK good AND dont give a shit for any teacher/coach UNLESS it makes them LOOK GOOD.
Barney

Winchester, KY

#124 Oct 10, 2012
Yep Uh Huh Yep Yep
Proud Mama

Auxier, KY

#125 Oct 14, 2012
shine wrote:
Firt of all 18 fouls to 6 with 2 minutes to go in the second quarter is , sorry no word to explain it. I wonder how much the sheldon clark guy got for srewing highlands!! And for coach of highlands he is a class act!!!!
What a role model wouldn't want him teaching my kid!
Proud Mama

Auxier, KY

#127 Oct 14, 2012
I was sitting behind the Highland coach and his exact words to his girls were,"jump in front of them,then fall down and act like your hurt"!Well guess what if you jump in front of a girl driving the ball,that's a block,and if you get hurt, that's your coaches fault for telling you to jump in front of them!And from what I saw they were determined to take out our best players by any means necessary!Looked like to me they would rather walk out the way they did than get beat fair and square because that's what was going to happen, our girls were playing a great game and they were scared to death of getting beat!We did outscore them in class,which is what our coaches have taught our girls,how to play with class!!!And a pat on the back to the ref's for calling a fair game,it wasn't their fault HES was in foul trouble,blame that wonderful role model of a coach/teacher,for putting his girls in that situation in the first place!!
El Conquistador

Paintsville, KY

#128 Oct 15, 2012
Appauled wrote:
I am not a Wildcat parent but my daughter plays for another elementary team and I have to say that everytime our team has traveled to Porter it has been the same way. I have never seen such rude and mean parents at any other school.And it is ashame that the parents act more juvenile them the children do.It makes me sick that the JCEAA would allow such behaviors from a county school and the parents. I heard about everything that happened during the Highland vs Porter game last night and I must say I was not surprised at all by what I was being told because we have experienced it ourself. Something needs to be done about this. It is not fair to the Highland Wildcat girls, who have an excellant season and was robbed due to unfair acts!!
And just think... When they all go to HS... they will all be JCHS thugs TOGETHER! Won't that be NICE?
El Conquistador

Paintsville, KY

#129 Oct 15, 2012
Iwasthere wrote:
I was at this game last night and how many times did our best player on our team hit the floor with no call. And highlands had 2 players bigger than her and 3 around her size. Is it a coincidence that porter was in the double bonus with around 4 mins to go in the 2nd quarter. And you say we were rude... but when a highlands players was knocked down once after one pf Porter's girls had been knocked down several times... and. There are parents screaming at the ref to meet them outside???? And if he is the only coach and he has 1 tech already... how smart do you have to be to not get a second one n get thrown out... not rocket science. He was mad because he pressed too long n got his players n foul trouble. Just sayin
" Meet me outside! I'll spit Backer juice in yer eye! Then my hefer of a wife will squish you with her 300 + pound holler body!". What a bunch of LOSERS you Hilltard parents are.
Get Real

Churubusco, IN

#130 Oct 15, 2012
Coon Daddy wrote:
I no yew all thank your so funne, but if at Porter coch dont stop lookin at my wife dureng the games, imma com after at boy. Yew here me coch branam.
He'd have to be able to ready what you're saying before he could hear you. Most people spell better than you in second grade.
Sick

Churubusco, IN

#131 Oct 15, 2012
It's hard to believe that parents actually do act like this. You people are disgusting, both sides. It's a shame that your girls, on both sides, have more intellect that you adults. Why don't all you parents agree to meet some place, take your guns and have a 2012 civil war. The girls would be better off. I know you will blast me, but I could give a rats ass less. You people act like village idiots. If you're so good, get your ass on the floor and ref. No, all you want to do is get on Paintsville Topix (Enquirer deluxe), and show your freaking stupidity. GET A LIFE ITIOTS!!!!!
HAPPY

Louisa, KY

#132 Oct 15, 2012
ITIOTS?!?!
Proud HES Parent

Louisa, KY

#133 Oct 21, 2012
Looks like Porter wasn't so bad after all!! Little did they know we got new refs. for the game. They lost to Central 36 to 25. U guys spoke of how bad Highland coach was. Porters coach wouldn't even let his girls get a drank of water. And some of the words he used with them wasn't very nice!! All I can say is GO Highland Wildcats!! Were number 1!!!!!!!!!!
my my

Prestonsburg, KY

#134 Oct 23, 2012
i understand that elementary sports are important, but is it necessary to talk about this game for more than a month? was that game special? put the blame(if there is any)where it belongs. its the refs and the coaches who should be held responsible. the players are all equally as bad as the players on the next team. face it, they all are bad. the winner just happens to suck less than the loser. but were proud of them anyway. its you, the parents that really suck. do you have nothing better to do than get on here and argue about children's ball games? before you jump my case, i get on here for amusement. this has got to be the best site on the web for some laughs. seeing what and who everyone is griping about is hilarious! when i first visited this site, i was told it was news and such. but this is much better. i may get rid of my tv and cable. you people are entertaining. sad, but entertaining.
Ziggy

Churubusco, IN

#135 Oct 23, 2012
my my wrote:
i understand that elementary sports are important, but is it necessary to talk about this game for more than a month? was that game special? put the blame(if there is any)where it belongs. its the refs and the coaches who should be held responsible. the players are all equally as bad as the players on the next team. face it, they all are bad. the winner just happens to suck less than the loser. but were proud of them anyway. its you, the parents that really suck. do you have nothing better to do than get on here and argue about children's ball games? before you jump my case, i get on here for amusement. this has got to be the best site on the web for some laughs. seeing what and who everyone is griping about is hilarious! when i first visited this site, i was told it was news and such. but this is much better. i may get rid of my tv and cable. you people are entertaining. sad, but entertaining.
My My.....Well said. They are entertaining, but they're also NUTS. The best part of them ran down their ole man's pant leg.
Pumpkin

Logan, WV

#137 Oct 24, 2012
I do not have a daughter on the HES team but I do have a kid that plays Buddy ball and when we play a Porter team it is horrible.My child is very timid but loves the sport,would never get rough or hurt anyone.I heard a mother of a Porter player tell their child to hurt anyone that came close to them.How is it ok to incourage your child to hurt another?Let me just say if that child had hurt my kid at her mothers request that woman would be answering to me
jealous

Prestonsburg, KY

#138 Oct 24, 2012
You Porter haters need to just be quiet. Your just jealous because they are the best elementary school around. If you don't think so, just read all marques everywhere in Paintsville. Did your kids school win an award for being in the top three schools in Kentucky? NO! I did not think so. If you don't like when your kids play at Porter, do not let them play! Don't get on here and complain after the fact. Plus, you cant blame Porter for the actions of some parents. Every school has parents like that. Don't they? KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK PORTER PANTHERS! PROUD THAT MY CHILD GOES TO PORTER. PANTHER PROUD. THE BEAST
Highland without the s

Salyersville, KY

#139 Oct 25, 2012
Actually, Highland has won several INTERNATIONAL awards. Check out their FPS team record.
Geno

Bowling Green, KY

#140 Dec 29, 2014
I'm ready for the Men's game. I'll talk to Mitchell and Branham and see who will be the best for for UCONN.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 16 min Mike thunkit 138,197
Hammond Five is alive (Oct '11) 34 min moth woman 13,804
Nancy Price wants to sell homeless people houses 44 min Goldmember 39
Did you lose your disability check 1 hr Hmmm 14
Paul Micheal Prater 3 hr Give Me A Break 7
Last post wins (Nov '10) 5 hr moth woman 21,593
Kellie jones 6 hr Uwish 7
who died behind the bowling alley 21 hr hmmm 24
More from around the web

Paintsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]