Coach B>>>>Coach K
Pointless

Winchester, VA

#42 Oct 2, 2012
Coach Branham could beat the other goon in an arm wrestling match
Billy Lance Jenkins

Logan, WV

#43 Oct 2, 2012
I was with my wife Misty Crystal out for a night on the town and I stopped in to witness this fine spectacle of athletic prowess and was blown away by the pure talent that Coach Branham has gotten out of this squad. Those Highlands girls had to foul so much because they couldn't keep up with that complicated offense Coach had put in to combat that 1-3-1 defense Highlands was rolling out....Coach Branham impressed me. Porter was just flat out better.
Disappointed Females

Logan, WV

#44 Oct 2, 2012
We were in Vegas for my bachelorette party, streaming the game on ESPN3 and we were so angry that the camera didn't cut to the Porter Coach enough....WHAT A RIPOFF! Give the ladies what the tuned in to see ESPN!
Coon Daddy

Grayson, KY

#45 Oct 2, 2012
I no yew all thank your so funne, but if at Porter coch dont stop lookin at my wife dureng the games, imma com after at boy. Yew here me coch branam.
Stupid Is As Stupid Does

East Point, KY

#46 Oct 2, 2012
Really wrote:
Ok, so you are actually going to call children names such as dykes? Not sure you could be any more unintelligent! I would be willing to bet that you don’t work and sit behind a computer all day! The score was 13 to 17 when the game had to be called for the stupidity that was being displayed by Mr. Hall. Highland’s girls have proven several times that they can play ball with the best of them. And if anyone thinks for one second that Highlands had ONE child the size of Porter’s big girl, NO way were you at the game or have you even seen the two teams side by side. The guys in the striped shirts are there for a reason and that is not to shoot baskets and try to be noticed. Of course that is pretty much Mr. Hall’s MO.(for those of you who don’t know what MO is, modus operandi or motive of operation) If you still don’t understand, forget it ! As far as the parents going on the floor, if your child was upset and crying you would be there too. That lady that Porter considers their principle, WOW, she actually put her hands on several of the parents, now that is class. I feel sorry for some of the children on Porter’s team…I actually think I saw Honey Boo Boo’s momma in their stands. LOL
Unlike you Town Idiot, I have a wonderful job. Your check will be Wednesday, get your meth in time for Apple Day. Don't be a soar loser because the little dykes could not keep up. They were beat fair and square. Maybe if you was not detoxing from your meds, you would see that.

You would probably recognize HBB's momma since that is most likely your twin sister. LMFAO @ U.
Stupid Is As Stupid Does

East Point, KY

#47 Oct 2, 2012
^^ before the town idiot has a spelling hissy, soar meant to be sore
wondering

Prestonsburg, KY

#49 Oct 2, 2012
Who are the coaches for Porter and Highland?
Wildcats sister

Hagerhill, KY

#50 Oct 2, 2012
Last nights game was ridiculous. Porter have done a great job at teaching their girls the game.. OF FOOTBALL!! HES girls actually play by the rules and I believe from now on they should just kick, push, and smack the other girls right back because either way they are going to get a foul called on them by Ref Hall. But porter fans and coaches and even the prinicipal acted like very crappy people last night, I now understan why people call Porter the "Porter-Potties" and a name that I will always call them.(:
Shame shame shame

Hagerhill, KY

#51 Oct 2, 2012
I SKIMMED through all of these post. All I am hearing is a group of mad parents playing the blame game. I was at the game. What i saw, was two teams playing their hearts out. Yes, a few girls hit the ground. Yes, both teams played bad ball. Both teams need to practice more and work on their aim. I also saw parents from both sides acting worse than the children. The coach from Highlands lost the game, not the players! The Highlands parents should be ashamed of their behavior. Was it really necessary to come off the bleechers to yell at the ref? Then, to storm out, only to come back in to yell some more. Don't blame the ref. Blame yourselves. Blame the THE COACH for losing the game. Porter parents were not much better. Yelling obscenities from the bleachers. Shame on you. You were in an ELEMENTARY school, not a bar!!!!!!!!!! In my opinion, the parents need to act more mature than the kids, not vise verse. I know several of you are going to fuss and complain over this post. When you do, think about it,this post is meant just for you. Show your true colors and carry on. Hopefully, a few of you will read this and realize how immature you were, and stop the nonsense now. Don't behave that way in front of children and in public.(shaking my head)
Shame shame shame

Hagerhill, KY

#52 Oct 2, 2012
Stupid Is As Stupid Does wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike you Town Idiot, I have a wonderful job. Your check will be Wednesday, get your meth in time for Apple Day. Don't be a soar loser because the little dykes could not keep up. They were beat fair and square. Maybe if you was not detoxing from your meds, you would see that.
You would probably recognize HBB's momma since that is most likely your twin sister. LMFAO @ U.
People who live in glass houses, shouldn't throw stones. If I were you, I wouldn't call her the town idiot. I believe you meant sore, not soar. To call children 'dykes', shows what kind of person you are. Maybe she does receive a check. But I am guessing by your knowledge of the exact date that checks are disbursed, and your knowledge of drugs, that your 'wonderful job' is probably at Taco Bell or a similar institute. A career woman would not use such language concerning a child and would have enough self respect not to publicly shame herself in such a manner.
Both sides calm down

Hagerhill, KY

#53 Oct 3, 2012
Appauled wrote:
I am not a Wildcat parent but my daughter plays for another elementary team and I have to say that everytime our team has traveled to Porter it has been the same way. I have never seen such rude and mean parents at any other school.And it is ashame that the parents act more juvenile them the children do.It makes me sick that the JCEAA would allow such behaviors from a county school and the parents. I heard about everything that happened during the Highland vs Porter game last night and I must say I was not surprised at all by what I was being told because we have experienced it ourself. Something needs to be done about this. It is not fair to the Highland Wildcat girls, who have an excellant season and was robbed due to unfair acts!!
Apparently you have not been to highlands. True the porter MOMS can get out of hand and some have foul mouths. Highlands moms and dads are just as bad. But I believe you should ask her how many Highland Parents made a specticle of themselves at a children's ball game. Maybe that behavior is more acceptable in middle or high school, but please don't come to our ELEMENTARY school and behave that way in front of our kids. My daughter is a dancer and is only in second grade. She asked why the highlands parents "were "acting like that" porter moms need to tone it down as well.
DOA

Lowmansville, KY

#54 Oct 3, 2012
The record says it all ppl... Highland only has one loss this year, how many does porter have? Oh and go in highlands gym and look at all the championship banners..enough said.
wildcat coach supporter

Betsy Layne, KY

#56 Oct 3, 2012
Coach Patrick had led us to 2 perfect seasons. I stand behind him 100%. He cares about what happens to his girls and he's not gonna see them get beat to death on the ball floor. Due to bad calls from the refs.
Iwasthere

United States

#57 Oct 3, 2012
Coon Daddy wrote:
I no yew all thank your so funne, but if at Porter coch dont stop lookin at my wife dureng the games, imma com after at boy. Yew here me coch branam.
Nice spelling
Realist

Chapmanville, WV

#58 Oct 3, 2012
People probably need to realize we're talking about one of the most unimportant things in the world. Girls, grade school basketball. If losing a grade school basketball is the downfall of these girls lives then we've all failed as parents. I mean who on earth legitimately cares about this? If you're one of the parents getting angry at a girls grade school basketball game you probably need to sit back and realize..."you're getting angry at a grade school girls basketball game."
Fast Breaks and Fouls

Charleston, WV

#59 Oct 3, 2012
Look, girls elementary basketball is very, very important, and it sounds like the parents on both sides are setting good examples for the kids. NOT!
Stone Thrower

United States

#60 Oct 3, 2012
Shame shame shame wrote:
<quoted text>
People who live in glass houses, shouldn't throw stones. If I were you, I wouldn't call her the town idiot. I believe you meant sore, not soar. To call children 'dykes', shows what kind of person you are. Maybe she does receive a check. But I am guessing by your knowledge of the exact date that checks are disbursed, and your knowledge of drugs, that your 'wonderful job' is probably at Taco Bell or a similar institute. A career woman would not use such language concerning a child and would have enough self respect not to publicly shame herself in such a manner.
Tisk Tisk, how judgmental you seem. Jealous this person has a better job, or should I say A JOB? Before you throw stones sweetie, watch that glass house you live in yourself. The only career you have is probably turning tricks at one of the local trailer parks.
Stone Thrower

United States

#61 Oct 3, 2012
DOA wrote:
The record says it all ppl... Highland only has one loss this year, how many does porter have? Oh and go in highlands gym and look at all the championship banners..enough said.
Who beat Highlands though, Porter. Crying over a loss. Could not cheat their way out of that one.......
Stone Thrower

United States

#62 Oct 3, 2012
Both sides calm down wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently you have not been to highlands. True the porter MOMS can get out of hand and some have foul mouths. Highlands moms and dads are just as bad. But I believe you should ask her how many Highland Parents made a specticle of themselves at a children's ball game. Maybe that behavior is more acceptable in middle or high school, but please don't come to our ELEMENTARY school and behave that way in front of our kids. My daughter is a dancer and is only in second grade. She asked why the highlands parents "were "acting like that" porter moms need to tone it down as well.
Highlands has only the low class of the county enrolled at their school, enough said.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayor of Paintsville is most useless job in KY 2 min HATE POLITICIANS 1
Mayor Bill Mike Runyon 6 min HATE POLITICIANS 112
Trump and his supporters will burn in hell 8 min Pastor 3
Dakota jarrell 1 hr Angie 85
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChromiuMan 156,587
Mansion on the hill on US 23 2 hr Displaced in Detroit 24
Poll Add or Remove 2 letters to from a new word (May '13) 2 hr texas pete 841

Paintsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paintsville Mortgages