Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Wildcat parent wrote:
First of all I will not mention names of children and ask that no one does but without that said, I witnessed the most ridiculously called game last night of grade school ball I've ever seen. Highland Elementary's girls basketball team was undefeated this season up until last night and was robbed of the win by the idiot refs. Our girls were beat half to death by some VERY large and rough girls with no fouls called and when our coach approached the refs, he was thrown out and we were forced to forfeit because of him being the only coach we had there and he was kicked out. The poor sportsmanship and language of the Porter parents and fans was embarrasing to say the least. Mo Hall should be ashamed of himself. Porter parents and fans should be ashamed. Although they beat us on paper, we beat them on the board and I am so proud of our girls and coach for taking care of our kids. Shame on the ones that robbed our girls of the undefeated season that they worked so hard for.
. O u can complain about the girls basketball, but not football when u all pay off the refs, how much did it cost all of u all . Bunch of stupid MOMS..... Lol lol . U know it is a game only....
sports

Inez, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Judged:

we all need to grow and act like parent not hour kids best friend
shine

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Firt of all 18 fouls to 6 with 2 minutes to go in the second quarter is , sorry no word to explain it. I wonder how much the sheldon clark guy got for srewing highlands!! And for coach of highlands he is a class act!!!!
unbelievable

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

NANA wrote:
<quoted text>. O u can complain about the girls basketball, but not football when u all pay off the refs, how much did it cost all of u all . Bunch of stupid MOMS..... Lol lol . U know it is a game only....
Your comment right there shows how very stupid YOU are! Pay off the refs! Oh, that's a good one! LOL at you!
sports

Inez, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

you are so right
Observer

Salyersville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Judged:

Perhaps instead of pointing fingers at the coaches and parents, how about pointing a few fingers at that joke of a principal at Porter. Why wasn't she in there being a professional and making sure everything was going smoothly. Seems like if she had any sense at all she would have put a stop to the whole thing instead of letting it spiral out of control like she has let her school.
Really

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Judged:

Ok, so you are actually going to call children names such as dykes? Not sure you could be any more unintelligent! I would be willing to bet that you donít work and sit behind a computer all day! The score was 13 to 17 when the game had to be called for the stupidity that was being displayed by Mr. Hall. Highlandís girls have proven several times that they can play ball with the best of them. And if anyone thinks for one second that Highlands had ONE child the size of Porterís big girl, NO way were you at the game or have you even seen the two teams side by side. The guys in the striped shirts are there for a reason and that is not to shoot baskets and try to be noticed. Of course that is pretty much Mr. Hallís MO.(for those of you who donít know what MO is, modus operandi or motive of operation) If you still donít understand, forget it ! As far as the parents going on the floor, if your child was upset and crying you would be there too. That lady that Porter considers their principle, WOW, she actually put her hands on several of the parents, now that is class. I feel sorry for some of the children on Porterís teamÖI actually think I saw Honey Boo Booís momma in their stands. LOL
Really

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Iwasthere wrote:
I was at this game last night and how many times did our best player on our team hit the floor with no call. And highlands had 2 players bigger than her and 3 around her size. Is it a coincidence that porter was in the double bonus with around 4 mins to go in the 2nd quarter. And you say we were rude... but when a highlands players was knocked down once after one pf Porter's girls had been knocked down several times... and. There are parents screaming at the ref to meet them outside???? And if he is the only coach and he has 1 tech already... how smart do you have to be to not get a second one n get thrown out... not rocket science. He was mad because he pressed too long n got his players n foul trouble. Just sayin
I was there too except I wasnt drunk and apparently you were lol
WNBA Scout

Warfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

I was at the game scouting Coach Branham, and I dont think the refs called enough fouls on Highlands.
Lacey Jean

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Judged:

You tell em Gurl freend....Go Porter!!!!
SPACE JAM

Warfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

The movie Space Jam was based on Coach B. #IBelieveICanFly
dumpster fire

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Judged:

The coach of Porter is to blame. He has to take control of his team and have more respect for the other team.
GMAC

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Judged:

Seriously. This is stupid. Its elementary girls basketball. Who even gives a shit.
Proud 1st Place Panther

Winchester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Judged:

I think Coach Branham should be recognized for the poise he had while the other coach was losing it. It goes to show you how a good coach can affect his team. Porter had more poise and ultimately won.
Panthers Forever

Warfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

You highlands "fans" are just jealous at the talent we got on the court and on the sidelines. Its not our fault that your "girls" have to foul our talented and superior group of future LA Sparks players.
High School Grad

Winchester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Judged:

Half of Porter's team is in my freshman College Algrebra class
Carlos Spicywiener

Warfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Coach B is like a puma on those sidelines...stalking his prey, just waiting to pounce. Well Highlands...he pounced. Deal with it.
Geno Auriemma

Warfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

I was at the game for a couple reasons, to scout the talent at Porter and to witness Coach Branham in action. Someone will need to step into my shoes here at U CONN and Branham is the hottest name in the game.
Gumby

Grayson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Coach Branham has those girls in the weight room 5 days a week, what do you expect? When you've got a sixth grader squat thrusting 220, you're not going to win that battle in the paint.
Long Lost Cousin

Canonsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

All I saw was a bunch of Fat women from Van Lear acting a fool!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of135
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

26 Users are viewing the Paintsville Forum right now

Search the Paintsville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min Wrong again Sparky 127,998
misty dawn mollett 11 min what happen to her 9
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 11 min Le Jimbo 144,934
Peggy (Nov '13) 17 min Peggy Young 6
Maddie Welch (May '10) 26 min WOW 60
Who Will Sheriff Race including write ins 31 min Love 8
dirty "d" 1 hr looking 30
•••
•••
•••
Paintsville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Paintsville Jobs