Does anyone know Alisha Gamble????

Posted in the Paintsville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
curious

Ransom, KY

#1 Sep 22, 2010
Does anyone know Alisha Gamble from Van Lear?????
well

Salyersville, KY

#2 Sep 22, 2010
yep
curious

Ransom, KY

#4 Sep 23, 2010
what do u know about her????
who cares

Ransom, KY

#5 Sep 23, 2010
i have heard somethings about her that are not that good, dont know if we are talking about the same person.
who cares

Sitka, KY

#6 Sep 23, 2010
she is a big theif. will do anything for a pill. sleeps with old men for money
who cares

Ransom, KY

#7 Sep 23, 2010
isnt she married with kids???? And i heard that she was working now.
curious

Ransom, KY

#8 Sep 23, 2010
Anyone know where she works now??? How her kids and her husband are doing??
lol

Fort Gay, WV

#9 Sep 24, 2010
is she that girl that's always being arrested for prostituting herself in town?
Doher

Congress, AZ

#10 Sep 24, 2010
I'd do her
Dont trust them

Hagerhill, KY

#12 Sep 25, 2010
curious wrote:
Does anyone know Alisha Gamble from Van Lear?????
She's a nasty skank. That whole family are, pure nasty, skanky, trashy, THIEVES!!!!!!

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#13 Sep 25, 2010
I live in the same area they do. If I ever catch one of them around my place it will be thier last stop. They will steal anything not nailed down and then some. Don't trust anyone of them men or women.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#14 Sep 25, 2010
Doher wrote:
I'd do her
You must be very hard up.
still ticked

Logan, WV

#15 Sep 25, 2010
i remember when i was in high school for one year with her, she tried to sale pills right after showing her babies pictures to us, so i think that she is an idiot if you ask me. by the way her latest guy is a four wheeler stealin' fool from what i heard...
curious

Ransom, KY

#16 Sep 26, 2010
isnt she married to Bill... and everyone knows her but cant tell me where she is working or maybe where her husband works.
FYI

Charleston, WV

#17 Sep 26, 2010
I only know one Alisha Gamble and She is in HIgh school and a cheerleader and she is a very nice girl..ive know her since her birth she isnt a skank or a drugy she is drod dead beautful and if anyone says other wise they are just simply jealous. So please figure out the one your trashing b4 you do it!!!
pissed

Pikeville, KY

#18 Sep 27, 2010
I wanna know where i can find her or her husband... she slept with my husband and in my book she is nothing but a home wrecking wh*re...
GET OVER IT

Paintsville, KY

#19 Sep 27, 2010
pissed wrote:
I wanna know where i can find her or her husband... she slept with my husband and in my book she is nothing but a home wrecking wh*re...
sure wouldn't want to sleep with him after he was with her. Better send him to the old dr. first
pissed

Chesterfield, MO

#20 Sep 27, 2010
not even with him anymore... after that i dumbed his a*ss.... just wanna teach her a lesson about messing with someones family....
pissed

Chesterfield, MO

#22 Oct 4, 2010
FYI wrote:
I only know one Alisha Gamble and She is in HIgh school and a cheerleader and she is a very nice girl..ive know her since her birth she isnt a skank or a drugy she is drod dead beautful and if anyone says other wise they are just simply jealous. So please figure out the one your trashing b4 you do it!!!
R U her friend Trudy???
Update on Alisha Gamble J

Henderson, KY

#23 Jun 5, 2011
who cares wrote:
she is a big theif. will do anything for a pill. sleeps with old men for money
Unfortunately, I have had a very recent run-in wih Alisha Gamble. I was on crutches at South Side Pub in Lexington when she asked me for my phone number. I am 53 and she is 25, but for a little while I, I very foolishly believed she was sincere. I currently know EXACTLY where she is living, but I think the police are going to be paying her a visit shortly. Is this the same girl? Blonde hair, green eyes, 25 years old?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eric C Conn On The Run! 3 hr guaranteed 28
whats happened to charges against the sheriff 3 hr guaranteed 28
Rhonda Reed, Tackett, Curtis, 3 hr guaranteed 11
Brittany Conley Goble 3 hr guaranteed 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 hr its like this 164,801
Add a word, drop a word (Nov '10) 6 hr _Zoey_ 12,599
Last post wins (Nov '10) 7 hr Princess Hey 26,147

Paintsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paintsville Mortgages