lovergirl

Pikeville, KY

#42 Sep 26, 2010
jermey horn wrote:
oh yea i do they told me u live at price ur 911 address is 71 hutchinsons lane...so watch urself...i didnt beat dillion u freakin done that
oh yea just whatever you think because i don't live that and your the freakin you retard you no what you done because i have prove of it
lovergirl

Pikeville, KY

#43 Sep 26, 2010
crystal gave me a copy of the pictures of the hostipal
crystal clark

Pikeville, KY

#44 Sep 29, 2010
jermey horn wrote:
cystal we aint dumbasses we know ur tyoing all these posts takin up for ueself trying to act like u have friends u low life child beater...so u better watch the hell out cause either we get to see the kids or they will be hell we know where u live now
THIS is one of her friends.. Crystal is an excellent mother to qii three of her kids..I am a close friend and her children get what they need and pretty much what they want.. Her children have never been abused and if you call busting their tale abuse something is wrong in that picture...I heard u was a church going man so u should know the bible speaks t is better to tie a milestone sroun your neck snd jump in the MIDST OF AN OCEAN...So if you are a man of God you should be careful because u might lie to the world but God knows everything Let their mom love them and if you love them pray for them.Let them have the peace;LOVEand freedom they truly deserve with their mother..and if u love church so much pray god blesses their family everytime u go to church..
haha

Switzer, WV

#45 Nov 16, 2010
helpmehelpmil wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought they probably do. She told someone before to send her something in the mail to the boyd branch address so I figure since she draws a check, she probably gets it there. We all miss the kids so badly and their father's sister has legal visitation rights but when Crystal took off to Ohio with them, the courts said there was nothing they could do because it was out of their jurisdiction. In my opinion, that should be somehow partially considered kidnapping since the father still has his parental rights as well. When she took off with the kids, he even moved to Columbus in hopes of seeing them or finding them but I think that she just went there long enough to hide and feel safe about keeping them all to herself and then came back. She thought we would all think she was still there. However, my father's family is huge and I am their aunt. Although, my father's side of the family is not related to them in any way, they know the kids from pictures I proudly show off of them. I love them dearly and am desperately anxious to be see them again. For the person who replied McDowell, are you sure? How do you know? Thank you so very very much to those who responded. You truly are a blessing.
Mcdowell is where there at she told us so she got in trouble up there tith the social workers in ohio because John and Dillon got in a fight so she got scared and moved back and stayed with johns mom for a while and then went back to mcdowell
oh snap

Lexington, KY

#46 Nov 17, 2010
damn this name is all over the place i had no clue about this one lmao for all you child beaters out there they should just turn you all over to the families so they could you know take a short walk out behind the shed if you know what i mean and as far as pulling a child bald bitch i'd like to see you try that on me honey ,,crystal if u get stressed with the kids give yourself a time out if you think you may hurt them take a walk smoke a cig hell take a chill pill if it will helpkeep you from yakin out a head full of hair so how did the child have bald spots maybe someone will give you a dose of ur own medicine
Wendy Nelson Wheeler

Salyersville, KY

#47 Nov 17, 2010
oh snap wrote:
damn this name is all over the place i had no clue about this one lmao for all you child beaters out there they should just turn you all over to the families so they could you know take a short walk out behind the shed if you know what i mean and as far as pulling a child bald bitch i'd like to see you try that on me honey ,,crystal if u get stressed with the kids give yourself a time out if you think you may hurt them take a walk smoke a cig hell take a chill pill if it will helpkeep you from yakin out a head full of hair so how did the child have bald spots maybe someone will give you a dose of ur own medicine
And that person that is going to give her a taste of her own medicine is ME! I owe her one for tagging my brothers pics off my facebook album, you see my brother use to date the SKANK years ago, and she sent me and his wife a friend request but of course she was just trying to get to see his handsome face the whole time, BITCH that's the only way you will get to see it and you wont look at no more pics cause we DELETED your Skank, Child Beatin, Picture stealin Home Wreckin ass!! I will be seeing you Crystal, sooner than what you think!!!!
not a friend

Flatgap, KY

#48 Nov 17, 2010
Well I no this girl and for what you all have posted is not nice.And for the Wendy girl i dont no who u think you are she did date your brother.She is nasty and sick but you all have no right running her to the ground.All Fairchild's are not alike think you very much.i no a few good one's.And they are good people and have there own homes .Rhonda Fairchild is one and she has a good Dad.that worked for what they got .So just leave this girl along .There are different sets of Fairchild's get it stop running there name to the ground.God Bless you all
Wendy Nelson Wheeler

Salyersville, KY

#49 Nov 17, 2010
not a friend wrote:
Well I no this girl and for what you all have posted is not nice.And for the Wendy girl i dont no who u think you are she did date your brother.She is nasty and sick but you all have no right running her to the ground.All Fairchild's are not alike think you very much.i no a few good one's.And they are good people and have there own homes .Rhonda Fairchild is one and she has a good Dad.that worked for what they got .So just leave this girl along .There are different sets of Fairchild's get it stop running there name to the ground.God Bless you all
Listen I know who this is RHONDA, First off all u sent me a msg saying she wasnt a skank and that she was sick, then u go and hide behind a fake ass name like you and crystal are known to do, and say pretty much the same thing, Either post with a real name Mrs. Rackey or Go hang out with Mrs Clark. You all are just alike, SKANKS WHO HIDE BEHIND a FAKE ASS SCRENN NAME, Now one more thing, Mrs. Rackey Please put your BIG GIRL PAINTIES ON AND COW GIRL UP, Oh wait make sure their clean. With friends like you I dont need enimies, but wait last time I checked I RUN PAINTSVILLE, See ya Mrs.Quacky Rackey
Rhonda Rackey

Flatgap, KY

#51 Nov 17, 2010
Crystal I dont no why you are stealing my family picture's off of my Facebook but that is sick and for you Wendy you can kiss my ass honey.Im for one is nothing like this girl and you better stop the name calling that can go both ways.And my name is Rhonda Rackey.And honey my painties are clean how about yours.Im way better then that.GodBless you
kim w

Lexington, KY

#53 Nov 17, 2010
I TOLD YOU SO tried to warn you she wants nothing but trouble why else would she go to our facebooks and take and tag photo's of people that are nothing to her well glad to tell you bitch found just what she was looking for and then she just shut up and would not answer for her actions crystal to you take care of ur babies and stay the f k out of our lives you started every bit of this sh t urself 7 days ago and stop getting girls to send reeust for you ur busted just let it go everyday i hear about u because ur name keeps poppin up lay low for awhile and it might go away but when u stir up shit it's gonna stink step off last time go live ur life be happy and smile bitch play ur facebook games and go away
Wendy Nelson Wheeler

Salyersville, KY

#54 Nov 17, 2010
Yea I agree Kim I ain't wasting anymore of my time on this picture theiving HO!! She is and always will be trash!! I have known her for 14 yrs or better, and she always was one to talk without having the @$$ to back it up! But I will run into her, you see I am only 7 miles from Paintsville!! She can't hide 4 ever! It might not be tomorrow, next week or next year but my time with her is coming!! So crystal I hope you enjoyed them pics while they lasted, Hahaha.. LMAO @ U...
Your Busted

Salyersville, KY

#57 Nov 19, 2010
Family wrote:
Crystal just let all there bull**** go let them talk all they want they have nothing else better to do but to set here on the computer and talk bull**** I no u love your kids and would do anything for them. I;m with u take care... Rhonda God Bless
Hey Rhonda, would love to get to meet you face to face, cause I would probably give you a taste of whats I am going to give Crystal.. I thought you didnt know her or talk to her, You are just like her, a BITCH.. You know who this is, and I really dont care, but for you to send me a message on FB and say I dont like the Bitch an I dont know her, well from the looks of it, it's in plain writing, DO YOU BEAT YOUR KIDS TO, Why take up for someone like this, or maybe it's because your just like her!!!
funny

Flatgap, KY

#60 Nov 19, 2010
Rhonda wrote:
<quoted text>
Bring it on bitch! I will beat your ass so bad, they will have to take a DNA test to identify who you are.
Who ever is posting my name im going to get to the bottom of it i dont get on here and talk s***so stop it .and i no who you are and For you wendy i dont talk to crystal you can think what you want.Stop the bullshit now.And you couldnt wipe my but if you had a chance.So get a life and let me tell you something my kids are my life when it comes to my kids you are messing with the wrong girl so stop the bullsh**
whylie

Lawrenceburg, KY

#62 Nov 19, 2010
crystal clark wrote:
i do put my kids first they always get whatever they want i have never done anything wrong scents i got them back but for not leting the family see them because my son was beaten by his uncle jermy horn because he told the dps and the sheriff office and they told me to not send them back so i thank that they shouldn't have visition with the kids but i will let melissa horn have vistion with them but not jermy
how about when john beat them? the kids told it to the people at school. this is a fact.and you both have blue pills running out of your noses.
Wendy Wheeler

Salyersville, KY

#63 Nov 19, 2010
whylie wrote:
<quoted text>how about when john beat them? the kids told it to the people at school. this is a fact.and you both have blue pills running out of your noses.
Rhonda this goes for you I dont care if your posting the shit or not and if you have a problem with me , well you know how to get up with me, Like I said you had her on your friends list and everyone that's on your friends list is by choice, for some reason. So don't come off with the excuse that you add everyone, TRY THAT WITH SOMEONE ELSE!! And as far as Crystal if she knows whats good for her, then she will steer clear of me, cause she does have an ass whooping coming, whenever an whereever I see her! The dumb bitch can't hide for ever, Hey Crystal I got Intellius, do you know what that is. Probably not, But it's where you can find anyone in the United States, Phoen Number an Address, and if you think I am scared to go to Jail, WRONG. I ain't no virgin to it espically for beating a homewrecking WHORES ass!!
Wendy Wheeler

Salyersville, KY

#64 Nov 19, 2010
funny wrote:
<quoted text>Who ever is posting my name im going to get to the bottom of it i dont get on here and talk s***so stop it .and i no who you are and For you wendy i dont talk to crystal you can think what you want.Stop the bullshit now.And you couldnt wipe my but if you had a chance.So get a life and let me tell you something my kids are my life when it comes to my kids you are messing with the wrong girl so stop the bullsh**
Sory Rhonda Your right about this one, I wouldn't WIPE, your ass if I had a hundred chances, Learn how to spell Bitch. It's WHIP not WIPE!!! LMAO @ YOU!!!!
RhondaRackey

Flatgap, KY

#65 Nov 19, 2010
your'll the one who needs to learn how to spell LMFAO'''Sorry you can kiss my a** B****/Im Sick of your games.crystal face is a he** of out better then your's so go get a life and stop useing my name of posting shit on here.
Wendy Wheeler

Salyersville, KY

#68 Nov 20, 2010
Rhonda , did you forget who started this game, your the bitch that sent me a friend request on facebook me and my sister in law! WHY? Then you said you didnt talk to crystal, boy are you a damn liar, but see we didnt fall for your tricks, we didnt add your skank ass. LOL And you seriously thought we would, get a life BITCH. Now your on here taking up for the picture stealin HOE!! HAHAHAHA, THAT'S SOME FUNNY SHIT, Apparentley you girls don't know who your messing with, I mean I ain't saying I'm a bad ass but I don't take no shit, from no one! Espically someone that's trying to cause trouble in my family. And that's just what crystal did, she didnt cause my brother and his wife any trouble because they know she's a triffeling whore, but the point is she stole his pics from my FB and I will whoop her ass just for that, then she can tell her husband JOE why she got her skanky ass whooped.. Cause If I see him first I plan on showing him all the messages she sent me,, syaing that Dillon her oldest son belonged to my brother, Sorry crystal he's smart enough not to put no sperm up in that nasty thing, even on his drunkest night !! lol
sumonewhoknowsjo e

Hagerhill, KY

#69 Nov 20, 2010
Well, Joe isn't her husband. He is her ex. He left her when she got his kids taken. He hasn't been with her for years. She is married to John Clark now. Joe wised up and left her retarded ass. I will let Joe know that she is saying Dillon is not his, though. He knows better. Joe can't deny Dillon if he tried. He looks identical to him. That's why Joe had Dillon's last name legally changed to Spence awhile back. He knows that one for sure.
Wendy Wheeler

Salyersville, KY

#70 Nov 20, 2010
sumonewhoknowsjoe wrote:
Well, Joe isn't her husband. He is her ex. He left her when she got his kids taken. He hasn't been with her for years. She is married to John Clark now. Joe wised up and left her retarded ass. I will let Joe know that she is saying Dillon is not his, though. He knows better. Joe can't deny Dillon if he tried. He looks identical to him. That's why Joe had Dillon's last name legally changed to Spence awhile back. He knows that one for sure.
Well anyway, I really don't care who she is married to , he cant have much commen sense to be married to a whore like her!! I have messages from her saying Dillon belongs to my brother, and I will show them to Joe!! I know for a fact that he does not belong to my brother, because they were just like 15-17 years old and Dillon is only like 13 or 14.. She is messing with fire and she dont know it!! I would love to know where this Bitch lives cause I would pay her a visit!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min What if 136,201
Hammond Five is alive (Oct '11) 11 min Dickens1 13,633
Word Game (Mar '09) 1 hr _Zoey_ 14,532
Add a word, drop a word (Nov '10) 1 hr _Zoey_ 9,829
Body Shop 2 hr great job 7
Gary Ward Murder Trial (Mar '14) 3 hr i appreciate you 371
robert and stephanie murderers? 5 hr Call someone 4
suicide at Paintsville lake spill way Sun Sweepyface 25
More from around the web

Paintsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]