wet t shirt contest
shy one nottt

West Van Lear, KY

#1 May 17, 2012
guys an gals come out to the den formerly vitos this sat in prestonburg and enjoy picking the lucky lady of the biggest boobs an also best boobs for the way they look not just because someone has a pretty face its not base on facial looks only boobs

“So Sweet ;)”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#2 May 17, 2012
That's a real laugh!

“Wanted By Most Taken By None!!”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#3 May 17, 2012
UGLY,SKANKS,HO"S is all thats there who wants to go look at some old a$$ skanky hos?...not me they are some hot chicks at the new place in paintsville called black diamond saloon
shy one nottt

West Van Lear, KY

#4 May 19, 2012
just tell me where tht place is at

Location hidden

#5 May 19, 2012
its the new bar behind days inn..i go there often its clean,very nice place to go for a beer and drink a few

“"Always Love from the Heart"”

Since: Dec 10

Paintsville Kentucky

#6 May 19, 2012
IZ AN OUTLAW wrote:
UGLY,SKANKS,HO"S is all thats there who wants to go look at some old a$$ skanky hos?...not me they are some hot chicks at the new place in paintsville called black diamond saloon
Alright you "Young Whipper Snapper", LMAO, Not all old women are shanky ho's LMAO!! Remember, This one isn't!!

Location hidden

#7 May 20, 2012
wasnt meaning u LG silly..i know u aint but trust me they r skanks,hos that r there...on that note did anyone go?...and how was that show?...betcha it was a HUGE disappointment
shy one nottt

West Van Lear, KY

#8 May 21, 2012
it was a flop as in bad tits hung waaaaa down to ther stomack an one didnt even have any tits so from now on ill go some where else
Big Balls McGee

United States

#9 May 21, 2012
I think I just threw up in my mouth, just a little, but eww.
T shirt time

Staffordsville, KY

#10 May 21, 2012
Someone forgot to pay to water bill, so it was just a t shirt contest. A Lynard Skinard t shirt with a pot leaf on the back took first prize and Hank the 3rd t shirt was 2nd and a hell yeah, stone cold steve austin was 3rd.

“So Sweet ;)”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#11 May 21, 2012
T shirt time wrote:
Someone forgot to pay to water bill, so it was just a t shirt contest. A Lynard Skinard t shirt with a pot leaf on the back took first prize and Hank the 3rd t shirt was 2nd and a hell yeah, stone cold steve austin was 3rd.
That's funny....I'm wondering if they had their teeth in for the contest?
Cowboy

Richmond, KY

#12 May 21, 2012
Cherie Bomb wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny....I'm wondering if they had their teeth in for the contest?
Now thas some funny sht right there!!! Lmao!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Doud Saylor for sheriff 6 min Bee 60
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min ChromiuMan 177,684
How can Price win 16 min Demo 8
Who am I 40 min Daville 3
Add a word, drop a word (Nov '10) 1 hr Flyer 13,060
Do Johnson County Democrats VOTE 1 hr Greg 2
Hammond Five is alive (Oct '11) 2 hr Izzy-_- 16,911

Paintsville Jobs

Personal Finance

Paintsville Mortgages