charley brown

Louisville, KY

#1 Nov 7, 2012
her and reverand wright.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#2 Nov 7, 2012
She looks like a big silverback gorilla..lol
I guess the kids will have to eat crap for lunch at school for another 4 years while she has some big chef fixing her kids food.
Tarzan

Van Lear, KY

#3 Nov 7, 2012
I think I'm gonna get sick at my stomach, I just may hurl. By the way, don't offend the silverback gorillas like that.
Rick

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Nov 7, 2012
Marijuana, Gay marriage, tax cuts for vets and elderly, a president who supports equal pay and equal health coverage for people with uteri. This is the future of America and of every Western democracy on Earth. 77% of US, including "pro life" women belief abortion should be legal in various circumstances. 54% of Americans support gay marriage. Get used to it because there is no where in the world where you can go to escape civil rights except Islamist theocracies, the Vatican, and Communist China.

I don't think the GOP will ever recover unless they clean house. They ran a campaign from the 1950s in the 21st century. Hopefully this will be a wake up call that are so out of touch with most Americans and with reality. If the GOP wants to be electable again they need to dump the hypocrite evangelicals that have been retarding their party's platform for 50 yrs (as Jesus was obviously a liberal), and dump the irrational teabaggers who claim to be small government but want a government camera in everyone's bed, wedding, and doctors office. Unless they can become...well, essentially libertarian, the Republican Party is doomed. Most young people with uteruses (and half their boyfriends) consider reproductive rights and equal pay- on demand, without apology- to be central to their very identities as people. This is only getting stronger. THIS IS THE FUTURE. Young women want to go to college, take birth control, abort if neccessary, have careers, get married at 30 and pop out a kid at 35. You *couldn't pay them enough* to vote against birth control and choice, because it is the single most thing that has brought women out of domestic slavery, they were born with these rights in the 80s and 90s and they see them as having been settled 50 yrs ago. Even most of the independents and moderates are voting Dem because of these social issues. The GOP must take their party back or wither.

BTW for the last 200 yrs, the comparison of black people to monkeys and apes has been used to excuse their slavery, torture, murder, rape and segregation by white americans, despite the fact that they have been the most patriotic of all Americans-building our economy from day 1 and fighting all our wars, having to eat shit and they STILL don't have complete equal opportunity or pursuit of happiness. There is really no way to make the comparison of a black first lady to a gorilla without revealing deep seated racism, hatred, and fear.

We have taken our country back. It's a shame Romney shipped so many jobs to China, but you can keep your guns and bible. Just stay out of our way and our lives. We have guns and bibles too.

Since: Jun 12

Salyersville, KY

#5 Nov 7, 2012
kelly_Martin wrote:
She looks like a big silverback gorilla..lol
I guess the kids will have to eat crap for lunch at school for another 4 years while she has some big chef fixing her kids food.
youre just full of class, no?

“Reading Righting ”

Since: Oct 10

Route 23

#7 Nov 8, 2012
Michelle is a great first lady who is concerned with the well being of our children.
charley brown

Louisville, KY

#8 Nov 8, 2012
texas pete wrote:
Michelle is a great first lady who is concerned with the well being of our children.
michelle needs to keep her nose out of our refridgerators!! it is none of her business what i eat or what i feed my kids.

“Reading Righting ”

Since: Oct 10

Route 23

#9 Nov 8, 2012
I'm sure she knows you exist charley.
charley brown

Louisville, KY

#11 Nov 9, 2012
texas pete wrote:
I'm sure she knows you exist charley.
unfortunately i know she exists texas pete.
charley brown

Louisville, KY

#12 Nov 9, 2012
Honey Bucket wrote:
<quoted text>
The best part of Obama winning is, perhaps, how much it pisses off ignorant, racist, backwater c)nts like you. Glorious day!!!
Hey $hit bucket gas bag and ngit are waiting for you in room 52! better hurry !!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hammond Five is alive (Oct '11) 56 min mama mia 13,619
Last post wins (Nov '10) 2 hr moth woman 21,518
Add a word, drop a word (Nov '10) 4 hr Analog man 9,812
kimberly osborne-webb (Nov '09) 5 hr kimc 32
Vehicle damaged at Walmart 10 hr Conky Joe 4
Gary Ward Murder Trial (Mar '14) 10 hr bitchi3069 351
Change a Letter Game (Nov '10) 10 hr Misty Fitch 6,498
suicide at Paintsville lake spill way Thu Good Friend 24
More from around the web

Paintsville People Search