Next Last
Please share

Martin, KY

#1 Nov 6, 2009
Does anyone know how he is?
bub

Louisa, KY

#2 Nov 6, 2009
Theres 2 other threads going about it. "logging accident" and "Prayers for Donnie", you may find some info there. But, I have not heard anything new myself.
Lady Luck

Martin, KY

#3 Nov 9, 2009
How is he?
Said So

Salyersville, KY

#4 Nov 9, 2009
What is the latest? Anyone know?
anonymous

Hagerhill, KY

#5 Nov 9, 2009
The lastest from his family members is he was flown to University of Cincinnati, they put a feeding tube in him Saturday, and he still has bleeding on his brain. They said the bleeding has to subside before they can even try do anything for him. He is in really bad shape, but God does answer prayers!
hey

Langley, KY

#6 Nov 9, 2009
keep the prayers going he needs them
lalala

United States

#7 Dec 13, 2010
His new truck number combonation is 38192 if anyone wants to get in his new 2010 Ford 150 to look at naked pictures of Jessica, Kristie, or of little kids cause he's a pedophile, his checks are in there also. Thanks
Stupid biotch

Hagerhill, KY

#8 Dec 13, 2010
lalala wrote:
His new truck number combonation is 38192 if anyone wants to get in his new 2010 Ford 150 to look at naked pictures of Jessica, Kristie, or of little kids cause he's a pedophile, his checks are in there also. Thanks
Cristy you been breaking in Donnies truck again?Shame,Shame!
STUPID ONE

Staffordsville, KY

#9 Dec 13, 2010
lalala wrote:
Hey STUPID you know that this information is against the law. If his truck is broke into it will be because of you. He is a good man that has been through a lot. What is your problem? Is it because he won't have you? Now about pictures of little children I DON"T BELIEVE YOU. GET A LIFE STUPID.
newsflash

United States

#10 Dec 14, 2010
I'm 110% sure if Cristy wanted to break into that truck she'd just do it with or without a code i think you all should leave her alone before you really piss her off. That would be most unfortunate. Just go on with your lives, both of them could be happy with other people. Don't stir it, live and let live.
stupid

Paintsville, KY

#11 Dec 14, 2010
listen you are nothing but a lieing, money hungry bit@h and if anyone had any sence they would know it is you (kritsie)writing all of this .. i mean what you just flipped the rocker on saturday night and he left and then WOW all of a sudden he appears on here again,, i mean come on if you are going to wirte something dont make it so clear that is you..just let be.. i seriously dout he has naked pictures of young children.. you need to grow up and act you fu@kin age..
awwww

United States

#12 Dec 14, 2010
Just waitin for the chance to do this to him for dumping me for Sandy again when they were first married. We went out again before he got back with Cristy after promising he wouldn't. He is a jerk if she went crazy on him it's nothing compared to the hell I'll bring. He shouldn't leave women unattended in his precious truck especially when he has all that info in it. Watch him touch his dick everytime he sees a young girl or little girl walk by. I was only with him two hours and that was too long. But I'm sure Sandy remembers me, at least Donnie said she could never get it out of her mind. And well we did have a good time in her house too. Sorry for you that love him but its real,just watch him.
your crazy

Casey, IL

#13 Dec 14, 2010
One thing I would really like to get clear, regardless of all this other garbage..........donnie would never look at children or young girl's. Other women, yes, but kid's or young girl's. That is just as ridiculous as it sound's. He's a good guy who has been let out of a cage. Tear it up donnie, just make sure you wrap it tight. Some of these girl's I have heard you been out with..........I would have worn 10.......... love me some donnie wright,been there done that.
your crazy

Casey, IL

#14 Dec 14, 2010
That was back in the good ole day's..............you know me
your crazy

Casey, IL

#15 Dec 14, 2010
Who is awwww, you sound like a desperate, broken down whor@e, get a life and leave his alone................
awwww

United States

#16 Dec 15, 2010
Donnie knows...I am a very successful person whos been married for 15 years. Ask him
your crazy

Casey, IL

#17 Dec 15, 2010
Successful, you may be..........but not the brightest lightbulb in the pack. Why would you post that you were trying to get back at him for leaving you the first time,and than say..........your a person who has been married 15 year's? As far as making it worse for him, I don't recall being the one who said " watch him rub hisself everytime a young girl or a little girl walk's by ". I don't think that would be helping him out in any great way. Hopefully your husband will find out about this undying physcotic love you have for ole' don and you will be left for a second time. Oh yes, and if you are a successful person..........could you learn how to handle yourself in a lady like manner on here. Take some classes...good day.

“*You're Fired*”

Since: Aug 09

Paintsville, KY-Lebanon, PA

#18 Dec 15, 2010
your crazy wrote:
Successful, you may be..........but not the brightest lightbulb in the pack. Why would you post that you were trying to get back at him for leaving you the first time,and than say..........your a person who has been married 15 year's? As far as making it worse for him, I don't recall being the one who said " watch him rub hisself everytime a young girl or a little girl walk's by ". I don't think that would be helping him out in any great way. Hopefully your husband will find out about this undying physcotic love you have for ole' don and you will be left for a second time. Oh yes, and if you are a successful person..........could you learn how to handle yourself in a lady like manner on here. Take some classes...good day.
omg, for real lol....

if his truck is broken into, plenty of people will be willing to make some anonymous tips, saying someone put that info on here. and rather than hunt someone else down, they're gonna come looking for you. jeez. destruction of property is better than theft(whether directly or indirectly-which you could be held liable for both).
How Stupid

West Liberty, KY

#19 Dec 15, 2010
It's obvious that it's Kristy spreading all of this stuff around. No one had even said anything about Donnie Wright since 2009, but man as soon as him and Kristy break up all this junk starts again. Kristy your not fooling anyone.
your crazy

Casey, IL

#20 Dec 15, 2010
Uh oh, the truck forum is no longer on here. Which mean's.........someone is in some deep sh@t ,lol......so funny. You really done it now, knock knock on your door here in a bit. Ha ha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 15 min Ren 174,726
TV Cop Price does a rare roundup 7 hr smokin up your a 4
Butcher, Cyrus, and Rose will all win 8 hr You ignorant ass 23
ran over 8 hr lees trailors 1
Hypocrite Christians trashing Price but defendi... 9 hr not my vote 20
Vote Tucker Daniel for County Judge 9 hr not my vote 46
Change a Letter Game (Nov '10) 9 hr Jenna 7,109

Paintsville Jobs

Personal Finance

Paintsville Mortgages