whats up with sift manager keith
COWGIRL DELUXE

Atlanta, GA

#41 Oct 14, 2009
THAT IS PRETTY SORRY FOR A MAN TO LEAVE HIS WIFE AND CHILD FOR A ANOTHER MAN ....SADDDDDDD
Cashier at Walmart

Logan, WV

#42 Oct 14, 2009
I heard that he stole money, and the camera's caught it on tape. NOW, whether that be true or not, IDK. WHAT I do know is that he was a really NICE CO-Manager and I felt VERY comfortable coming to him with any questions or concerns...he was very friendly and didnt act like he was ABOVE us at all...so he will be sadly missed by me....and I hope that he is doing okay.
slidermister

United States

#43 Oct 15, 2009
employee at a walmart wrote:
<quoted text> Like I said before why dont you leave Keith alone, bad things happen to good people when they are in need, I guess that none of you commenting on this topix has ever been in a position where you had to do anything to get by one day at a time so just because Keith did wrong doesn't give you the right to talk bad or to think bad of him, he is still a human being so give it a rest and him a break.
In my younger days I was so down and out that I sold blood to get money but I never stole from anyone. He couldn't have been that down, "he had a job", more than a lot of the few honest people left in J.C. If your making excuses for him, maybe they need to keep an eye on you also!
sad time

Martin, KY

#44 Oct 15, 2009
where he is headed he can have all the butt buddies he wants now
employee at a walmart

Louisa, KY

#46 Oct 15, 2009
worried wrote:
Keith did do something bad!! No matter what any one says he did wrong. He left his wife and their baby for a guy friend so I dont feel sorry for him at all. I dont think anyone really knew him at all for that and stealing. He knew better.
I guess that since you know so much about Keith then that means that you have talked to Felicia his wife, so until you know the facts and have talked to both sides, then i guess that you need to keep your big fat mouth shut and leave him alone, and I have girls as friends but that doesn't mean that I'm gonna leave my man for a girl you dont need to judge him at all
employee at a walmart

Louisa, KY

#47 Oct 15, 2009
sad time wrote:
where he is headed he can have all the butt buddies he wants now
sounds to me like your jealous, besides he is out of jail so he isn't anyone butt buddies either
Someone or Other

Martin, KY

#48 Oct 15, 2009
employee at a walmart wrote:
<quoted text> sounds to me like your jealous, besides he is out of jail so he isn't anyone butt buddies either
.....FOR NOW :P
Yeppers

Betsy Layne, KY

#49 Oct 15, 2009
Go to www.wymtnews.com to read about it. The story is that he stole around $700 from the store.
Someone or Other

Martin, KY

#50 Oct 15, 2009
nosy citizen

Logan, WV

#51 Oct 16, 2009
Here's what WYMT News said happened.

assistant manager at the Paintsville Wal-Mart is arrested.

Police say David Keith Ratliff is accused of taking around seven hundred dollars from the store.

He was arrested at work earlier this week and taken to the Big Sandy Regional Detention Center.
worried

Atlanta, GA

#52 Oct 16, 2009
noone really knows Keith....he is all a show. He has no heart and he pretends to be your best friend to your face and talks about a dog behind your back. Yes I know both sides of the story for him and Felicia and I am telling you the truth.
Someone who Knows

Martin, KY

#53 Oct 16, 2009
$700? I guess those trips to TN with associates just do not pay for itself anymore.
walmart

Martin, KY

#54 Oct 16, 2009
Wal-Mart Assistant Manager is arrested
Police say David Keith Ratliff is accused of taking around seven hundred dollars from the store.

Story 2 Comments Font Size: An assistant manager at the Paintsville Wal-Mart is arrested.

He was arrested at work earlier this week and taken to the Big Sandy Regional Detention Center
Cashier at Walmart

Logan, WV

#55 Oct 16, 2009
slidermister wrote:
<quoted text>
In my younger days I was so down and out that I sold blood to get money but I never stole from anyone. He couldn't have been that down, "he had a job", more than a lot of the few honest people left in J.C. If your making excuses for him, maybe they need to keep an eye on you also!
Keep and eye out for me?? WHY is that? just cause I thought he was a good manager? I am not making any excuses for him...I am just in shock that he did it...I dont steal...so bite me.
lol

Prestonsburg, KY

#56 Oct 16, 2009
700 dollars i bet he stole more than that and hasn't got charged for it just got caught this time. He brought home around that for a weeks pay kind of stupid.
funny

Louisville, KY

#57 Oct 16, 2009
Yeah I would say there is more money involved because it cost money to go with the dvd diva (Chad) to TN and buy all that polo stuff.
Wal-Mart Worker

Carrollton, KY

#58 Oct 16, 2009
worried wrote:
noone really knows Keith....he is all a show. He has no heart and he pretends to be your best friend to your face and talks about a dog behind your back. Yes I know both sides of the story for him and Felicia and I am telling you the truth.
I agree. I worked with him at another store and that is exactly how I remember him. I don't feel sorry for him at all. If you all knew how much he made a year you'd know that if he was stealing then he was just plain stupid and got what he deserved.
Wal-Mart Worker

Carrollton, KY

#59 Oct 16, 2009
funny wrote:
Yeah I would say there is more money involved because it cost money to go with the dvd diva (Chad) to TN and buy all that polo stuff.
That's funny. He used to wear fancy clothes and lie about all the money his family had and planes. He is seriously off in the head and you can't believe anything he says.
SO FUNNY

Paintsville, KY

#60 Oct 16, 2009
i use to work for walmart and worked with keith...and i would love to have been there to see him get arrested and fired!!!I still cant belive he got in trouble...lol i heard he got caught stealing over $700.00 I wish i still worked there to see all that go down..lol
OMG

Paintsville, KY

#61 Oct 16, 2009
i use to work there too and with keith,he act like he was better than everyone,and now i find out he did this...lol its too funny i wish i could seen that!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 min Pikeville Parent 163,215
dope smoking city councilman thread deleted 33 min shooter 10
Marijuana legalization in ky 35 min brain dead ppl 10
Who got indicted? 46 min Need2No 1
pd witten for sheriff 2 hr Junk man 38
Kings donuts 2 hr Not Picky 11
Mr Bush To Take Over All County Government 3 hr Bull Butter 22

Paintsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paintsville Mortgages