Next Last
BOO

Paintsville, KY

#1 Aug 7, 2009
SHE NOTHING BUT A HORE AND IF I RUN UP ON HER HER ASS IS WHIPED
yea rite

Santa Ana, CA

#2 Aug 8, 2009
Jaimies my cousin, I think she just got outta jail.If you know her at all you know she wont back down..
just wondering

Prestonsburg, KY

#3 Aug 8, 2009
she might not back down but i bet you she will get a ass whoopin she is nothin but a low down hoe and pill poppin hoe she is going to get it
chick

Paintsville, KY

#4 Aug 8, 2009
i'M NOT AFAIRD OF HER SHE AIN't as bad as she think's she is she all bull shit the hore
a guy

Paintsville, KY

#5 Aug 9, 2009
if your talking about jamie that was with doc you dont want to go there girl she will claw your eyes out
TOUGH GIRL

Staffordsville, KY

#6 Aug 9, 2009
Trust me Boo you don't wan't to go there. I have seen the girl in action. But now that you have made your brags on the net I know that you had better be ready to back up your words.
boo

Paintsville, KY

#7 Aug 9, 2009
I'm ready SO when i see her will see who the tought one you alwaly;s run up on someone little meaner than you are her day'S COMING
wildsack

Paintsville, KY

#8 Aug 9, 2009
are u talking about jamie that used to live with doc s ?
Ruby Jean

Salyersville, KY

#9 Aug 9, 2009
just wondering wrote:
she might not back down but i bet you she will get a ass whoopin she is nothin but a low down hoe and pill poppin hoe she is going to get it
What did she do this time we all want to know?
Hoe Hater

Salyersville, KY

#10 Aug 9, 2009
wildsack wrote:
are u talking about jamie that used to live with doc s ?
Who is Doc?
tiddly

Paintsville, KY

#11 Aug 9, 2009
jamie has dark skin black hair and just got out of jail the jail bird i know some thing's on her since she got out of jail so she better be carfell
honeypie

Lubbock, TX

#12 Aug 10, 2009
Well why don't you tell me your name you little pussy ass bitch and I will let her know personally seeing as how I actually know her. Then you can have your fight. But she would beat the mortal piss out of you and everybody knows that even if they don't like her. And she don't have black hair either!!! You better be careful as well!!
Guess what

Paintsville, KY

#13 Aug 10, 2009
http://www.ascendancy.net/tribalwar/magictard...

you need to look at that.

Arguing over the Internet is like running in the Special Olympics...

Even if you win, you're still retarded.
justaopinion

Salyersville, KY

#14 Aug 11, 2009
Is this jamie slone who has a sister name geneva?who has been caught several time fo drugs and making meth?who mom works at a local office for the state?some would say you need to know the mom that would explain a lot.
justaopinion

Salyersville, KY

#15 Aug 11, 2009
Guess what wrote:
http://www.ascendancy.net/trib alwar/magictard.jpg
you need to look at that.
Arguing over the Internet is like running in the Special Olympics...
Even if you win, you're still retarded.
may be mentally challenge but so much smarter than you
for real

Lexington, KY

#16 Aug 11, 2009
is this the same Jamie Slone who knows Dawn Shaw?? It was told that she let Dawn change out of her wet clother the night that April Pennington died at the lake in 91, she told that Dawn came to her house that night all wet and she let her climb thr the window to chang clothes also that Dawn told her that she beat that bitch Aprill to death at the lake . Are they still friends??
Erica Wilson

Paintsville, KY

#17 Aug 12, 2009
justaopinion wrote:
Is this jamie slone who has a sister name geneva?who has been caught several time fo drugs and making meth?who mom works at a local office for the state?some would say you need to know the mom that would explain a lot.
I happen to know their Mom very well.And,I don't know what you mean. If you are so brave,why don't you explain it to us? And,why does everybody hide behind fake names? I know Jamie good too.She did just get out of jail.She did her time,unlike many of you reading this..Why don't all of you leave her alone? And,if you can't leave her alone...why don't you go get her? She lives at Williamsport. Or,call me.I'm listed in the phone book.
know her

Staffordsville, KY

#18 Aug 12, 2009
Erica I know Jamie very well. I love her very much. People take her the wrong way because she says what she thinks, shes NOT a fake thats for sure.
Erica Wilson

Paintsville, KY

#19 Aug 12, 2009
BOO wrote:
SHE NOTHING BUT A HORE AND IF I RUN UP ON HER HER ASS IS WHIPED
If you run up on her,you won't be called BOO...lmao....you will be forever known as BOO HOO, BOO HOO.
Erica Wilson

Paintsville, KY

#20 Aug 12, 2009
know her wrote:
Erica I know Jamie very well. I love her very much. People take her the wrong way because she says what she thinks, shes NOT a fake thats for sure.
I love her very much too.She has a kind heart.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word, drop a word (Nov '10) 7 min Princess Hey 11,820
Ronni Scott arrested 1 hr omg 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Traveler 149,020
where is kennydale 3 hr Paul 1
Sharpest Cars around Paintsville 5 hr Duh 35
Sarah Estep 6 hr YO YO YO 5
Last post wins (Nov '10) 8 hr Princess Hey 24,292

Paintsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paintsville Mortgages