lifer

Pikeville, KY

#44 Jul 22, 2010
He is stupid,thiss guy was called chunky. He eat dogfood. That is a fact. More than once! He uis a rat too, all his life, RAT
lifer

Pikeville, KY

#45 Jul 22, 2010
uis ,is .sorry ! I'm drunk!
omg

Staffordsville, KY

#46 Jul 24, 2010
Steven are you ever gonna learn no one wants a BJ from your skank woman Rachel? If i was a guessing person you probably don't even want a BJ from her. You are only there for the drugs, and in my book you are just as sick as she is!!!!!!
truth is

Melvin, KY

#47 Jul 24, 2010
he is as bad as she is on drugs and sells what he dont take. the truth is not in either one of them. they are called white trash in this neck of the woods.
knows

Louisa, KY

#48 Jul 24, 2010
Why isent Racheal an Steven in JAIL!!!!! BECAUSE THEY ARE RATS, For one an another, Gesse the police dont care as long as they keep helping them, who cares who they hert an steal from,
Stephens Ex

United States

#49 Sep 9, 2010
I was married to Stephen in 95. He was on drugs then but did not do them alot. He is a woman beater and I am thankful I got away when I did. I can't believe he has gotten that bad. What a life to live.
CityGrl

Ashland, KY

#50 Sep 13, 2010
Is this the same one that was married to Regina Gussler?
Shelia

Salyersville, KY

#51 Sep 13, 2010
omg wrote:
Steven are you ever gonna learn no one wants a BJ from your skank woman Rachel? If i was a guessing person you probably don't even want a BJ from her. You are only there for the drugs, and in my book you are just as sick as she is!!!!!!
i herd lovan was payin for the trips and her sister conie was goin down on rachel wile stephen conley was scrogin conie in the rear they all sikos over at janets
knows

Paintsville, KY

#52 Sep 13, 2010
rachael blair and steven conley need to be never breath the same air their little kids do. i know if rachael wanted drugs bad enough she would sell her little girls. she is that low life. she is having sex with another woman and i know she would let that skanky lezzie do her little girls for a pill. steven conly would do the little girls if he was high enough too. he molested a little girl a few years back. i thought he got some jail time too.
old timer

Sitka, KY

#53 Sep 14, 2010
racheal and steven had nothing to do with kenny blairs death kenny and another guy took all of racheals dope while she was passed out kenny took to much, he was in bad health anyway kenny was my friend but i know whats right and wrong and what u people r saying is wrong get ur facts straight i was there the night before when they robbed her because she owed kenny 300$$$
lol

Paintsville, KY

#54 Sep 14, 2010
old timer wrote:
racheal and steven had nothing to do with kenny blairs death kenny and another guy took all of racheals dope while she was passed out kenny took to much, he was in bad health anyway kenny was my friend but i know whats right and wrong and what u people r saying is wrong get ur facts straight i was there the night before when they robbed her because she owed kenny 300$$$
Robbed Rachael of her dope huh? Wow and she is wanted the courts to give her the kids back. boo hoo she was robbed of her dope huh? i hope someone important in the jc courts see this
Lavon-

Staffordsville, KY

#55 Sep 14, 2010
Shelia wrote:
<quoted text>i herd lovan was payin for the trips and her sister conie was goin down on rachel wile stephen conley was scrogin conie in the rear they all sikos over at janets
whoever wrote this come to my fu----g face i have nothing to do with these two, and my sister connie does not know them so go to he-- you stupid ass
ol reliable

Paintsville, KY

#56 Sep 15, 2010
I heard Rachael Blair and Steven Conley is needle junkies and shooting up meth they have been cooking and selling on Jennys Creek.
stupid is

Hagerhill, KY

#57 Sep 16, 2010
i heard the courts is starting to require a hair follical tests because of mothers beating the tests with friends working at the testing centers.
lmao

Paintsville, KY

#58 Sep 18, 2010
Steven where is your girl Rachael Blair? looks like she is going to be in jail where you need to be// Your next boy

10-F-00378COMMONWEALTH VS. BLAIR, RACHAEL M
(PRELIMINARY HEARING)
1 0023030 PUBLIC INTOXICATION CONTROLLED SUBS (EXCLUDES ALC 0AS726861
2 0422010 1ST DEGREE POSSESSION OF CS/DRUG UNSPECIFIED, 1ST OFFENSE 0AS726861
3 0422310 2ND DEGREE POSSESSION OF CS/DRUG UNSPECIFIED, 1ST OFFENSE 0AS726861
4 0422610 POSS CONT SUB-3RD DEGREE-1ST OFFENSE-DRUG UNSPECIFIED 0AS726861
5 0422610 POSS CONT SUB-3RD DEGREE-1ST OFFENSE-DRUG UNSPECIFIED 0AS726861
6 0420550 CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE PRESCRIPTION NOT IN ORIG CONTAINER 1ST 0AS726861
7 0420810 DRUG PARAPHERNALIA - BUY/POSSESS 0AS726861
My 2 cents

Richmond, KY

#59 Sep 19, 2010
Its about time!
to lmao

Lowmansville, KY

#60 Sep 19, 2010
u should have said in Floyd co, not Johnson this time
Tom Cook

Van Lear, KY

#61 Sep 21, 2010
hes a cow f@cking thief and fagg@t!
Hey1

United States

#62 Sep 21, 2010
I heard he was doing her mom janet while she is in jail they swap all there men back and forth going all the way back to bo jenkins,janet told me that rachaels oldest one belong to bo.they have the same eyes.nasty
lol

Paintsville, KY

#63 Sep 21, 2010
Hey1 wrote:
I heard he was doing her mom janet while she is in jail they swap all there men back and forth going all the way back to bo jenkins,janet told me that rachaels oldest one belong to bo.they have the same eyes.nasty
omg i can see that. so sick those two are. rachael will never get her kids back after this will she

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nancy Price wants to sell homeless people houses 5 min CAP Employee 15
Hammond Five is alive (Oct '11) 7 min Dickens1 13,795
New Patriot Act, New Anthrax Letters Mailed Out. 1 hr The Watchers 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Chilli J 138,096
who died behind the bowling alley 1 hr Gregg 20
Last post wins (Nov '10) 1 hr Hey Its Emma 21,587
Did you lose your disability check 1 hr cracker 4
More from around the web

Paintsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]