First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Arrogant Shmuck

Louisville, KY

#21 Jan 13, 2013
Come to an end wrote:
so much has built up over time. i have no release for my stress. i try to talk about any of it and the other side automatically take offense to it. I guess i havnt figured out an escape route yet.
I really am sorry you're going through this. There is always a way out of bad times . Sometimes we just can't see it. There are a lot of wonderful people on here who are more than willing to listen to you. A lot of us on here would do anything we could to make your life better. Please don't give up. Keep on posting on here and tell us how you feel, that will be an outlet for a little bit of your stress and maybe someone on here will come up with something that will help you out of your problems. Please don't give up.

“"Always Love from the Heart"”

Since: Dec 10

Paintsville Kentucky

#22 Jan 13, 2013
Come to the end wrote:
Funny how people who dont know me seem to care about me more than the ones who do know me. I appreciate all your comments. I'll be ok.
Human compassion for someone that is in trouble is something that we all have, some more than others! Anytime you want to chat you see that there is many who care for you...No Matter who you are!{{{ HUGS }}}
LG
comforting thoughts

Prestonsburg, KY

#23 Jan 13, 2013
Matthew11-27:28
Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Romans 15:13
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.

God Bless You....
Treasures

Salyersville, KY

#24 Jan 13, 2013
Come to the end wrote:
All that i have been through in my life is enough to say Hell with it. All the abuse, all the stress, all the nightmares, all the bad images, pain, sleepless nights, nothing but failures, one right after another. Whats the point? Does it get any better? I know it gets worse, but for once i would like to look up and see a blue sky. I used to have dreams and goal about where i would like to be at my age, but now i only realize its been all my fault because i didnt try hard enough in life. Im tired of waking up just to see another day fail. Im tired of waking up just to find out i let someone down, Im tired of waking up just to know i made someone angry, Im tired of waking up just to find out i lost my job, Im tired of waking up just to find out I woke up for nothing. Im tired of waking up.
Jesus will take your shattered life and turn it around, be your best friend, and be with you when you take your last breath, and then give you a forever home.

“There's No Place Like Home ”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#25 Jan 13, 2013
Come to the end wrote:
Funny how people who dont know me seem to care about me more than the ones who do know me. I appreciate all your comments. I'll be ok.
The people closest to you may be depressed too and that clouds your actions sometime,you know? That doesn't mean they don't care.
It is good to hear from you.:)

“Making them cry”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#26 Jan 13, 2013
Come to the end wrote:
The ones who know you care too. It is just easier for us because we don't know you. And easier for you for the same reason. Sometimes when you are close to someone it is harder to know what to say.
Come to the end

Denver, CO

#27 Jan 13, 2013
Until the last few hours I didnt believe human compassion still existed. Im glad I was wrong. It does give me hope reading your comments. You were all right about things getting better.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#28 Jan 13, 2013
Come to the end wrote:
Until the last few hours I didnt believe human compassion still existed. Im glad I was wrong. It does give me hope reading your comments. You were all right about things getting better.
That's great. I know from experience sometimes it's harder to talk to the people closest to us. Somehow over time we seem to take the little things and hold on to them and then when something comes up, we put up a guard for fear of getting hurt or saying the wrong thing, or feeling weak, or even embarrassed. Everybody does the same thing. That's why it's easier to talk to strangers. There's nothing to fear and all those inhibitions fade away. Most of the time our biggest fear is the fear of rejection. Until we learn to put that fear away we can't be complete and we can't move forward.

All any of us can ever have is hope. Sometimes it feels lonely inside the walls we tend to build around ourselves. You can be your own best friend. You know you can do anything you set your mind to. Congratulate yourself daily. Believe in yourself. Know that you are important and you are worthy. Good things will come to you, my friend. I'm so glad you feel comfortable enough to come back and talk to us.

Please take care and please keep in touch.

xxGamerxx

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#29 Jan 13, 2013
Come to the end wrote:
There are still people who are in this world. Usually found in places you would never expect :)

“Making them cry”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#30 Jan 13, 2013
Come to the end wrote:
There is lots of compassion around sometimes the muck covers it up but it is there.
Things always get better if you fight on. They can never get better if you give up.
I am glad to hear things are getting better for you!((HUGS))
Sending you more Figgy magic!
Love and light

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min -Christopher Jarvis 165,731
Nancy says only Welfare kids should get free sc... 17 min STRIKE FEAR 33
vanleardays 2 hr master baiter mason 8
Strip Club To Open On Main St 2 hr master baiter mason 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 6 hr -Christopher Jarvis 814
Dakota jarrell 6 hr French 7
Review: Minix One Hour Optical (Feb '13) 7 hr Amanda B 57

Paintsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paintsville Mortgages