First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Come to the end

Denver, CO

#1 Jan 12, 2013
All that i have been through in my life is enough to say Hell with it. All the abuse, all the stress, all the nightmares, all the bad images, pain, sleepless nights, nothing but failures, one right after another. Whats the point? Does it get any better? I know it gets worse, but for once i would like to look up and see a blue sky. I used to have dreams and goal about where i would like to be at my age, but now i only realize its been all my fault because i didnt try hard enough in life. Im tired of waking up just to see another day fail. Im tired of waking up just to find out i let someone down, Im tired of waking up just to know i made someone angry, Im tired of waking up just to find out i lost my job, Im tired of waking up just to find out I woke up for nothing. Im tired of waking up.

“There's No Place Like Home ”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#2 Jan 12, 2013
Surely there is someone that you love or that loves you,that you would miss. Somethings do get better with time. I once told a young girl that six months from now she would not even remember what she was crying about (She had love/marriage problems) and sure enough she was happy as a lark 6 months later. Please don't do anything that you cannot undo.

“"Always Love from the Heart"”

Since: Dec 10

Paintsville Kentucky

#3 Jan 12, 2013
Come to the end wrote:
All that i have been through in my life is enough to say Hell with it. All the abuse, all the stress, all the nightmares, all the bad images, pain, sleepless nights, nothing but failures, one right after another. Whats the point? Does it get any better? I know it gets worse, but for once i would like to look up and see a blue sky. I used to have dreams and goal about where i would like to be at my age, but now i only realize its been all my fault because i didnt try hard enough in life. Im tired of waking up just to see another day fail. Im tired of waking up just to find out i let someone down, Im tired of waking up just to know i made someone angry, Im tired of waking up just to find out i lost my job, Im tired of waking up just to find out I woke up for nothing. Im tired of waking up.
"Come to the end" There is a purpose for "YOU" no matter how many mistakes we have made. No Matter what we have done there is someone out there that loves you and wants you to be in their life. If you was gone they would miss you and their life would be empty.

I've not been the best I could of been either, I lost my Job a year ago and its not been easy either. I have made alot of mistakes, but I strive everyday to make it because I know that I'm here for some reason and its just not my time to go. Life is hard but there is always a good reason to wake up and greet the day and be thankful we are still among the living {{{ HUGS }}}. LG 2010

“Making them cry”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#4 Jan 12, 2013
Come to the end wrote:
Talk to us. We have all felt like this at one time. Someone loves you.((HUGS))
El Conquistador

Chapmanville, WV

#5 Jan 12, 2013
Come to the end wrote:
This too, shall pass...

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#6 Jan 12, 2013
Come to the end - If you are still online, please call this number 888-667-5947. It's a toll free number and there are people there right now that will help you regardless of what the problem is. Nobody will bother you. They only want to help you resolve the problems in your life.

Please know that you are not alone. You are never alone. Many people have encountered the same things you have. It's never the end. Every day is a new beginning and it's often hard but it's always worth it.

I know the depths of despair like many posting here. Some people hide but the things that hurt don't just go away. Along with the unhappy times are also happy times. There are moments that have made you smile and times when you felt complete. Losing a job is not the worse thing that can happen although it does feel like it. The thing is, getting over those hurdles make you stronger. I promise you, you can get through anything and everything life hands you. You'll be amazed at how strong you are.

Please call the number or reach out to someone. Let us know how you are and what we can do to help. Many people want to help you. We are here for you.

God bless you and be with you. I don't know what your beliefs are but if you believe in God, please pray this prayer with me right where you are:

Dear God, I need you to take my hand. I need strength Lord, I need help. I need for you to hold me tight in your loving arms God and provide me with comfort. Allow me Father to feel your love and your comfort. Embrace me oh God. Be with me throughout these times of turmoil that seem so difficult. My problems overwhelm me but your strength will provide for me. Help me, Lord. It's in Jesus name I pray. Amen.

Don't be afraid. We are here for you.
Come to an end

Denver, CO

#7 Jan 12, 2013
Im not suicidal, im just really bummed out. i would like to one day see things get better. Thats why i keep trying.
Come to an end

Denver, CO

#8 Jan 12, 2013
so much has built up over time. i have no release for my stress. i try to talk about any of it and the other side automatically take offense to it. I guess i havnt figured out an escape route yet.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#9 Jan 12, 2013
Come to an end wrote:
Im not suicidal, im just really bummed out. i would like to one day see things get better. Thats why i keep trying.
Well that's a relief.:) Times are hard all over especially in Kentucky right now. I'm glad you are sounding better than you did in your previous post. If you can hold on to any hope at all, things will improve soon. You can do whatever you set your mind to. Just set some goals for yourself and take one day at a time. Most of the time simply recognizing that things are not what you'd like for them to be is the first step towards improving.

I'm glad you responded. Sometimes just talking things out makes them better. I'm afraid I can barely keep my eyes open now but please continue to use Topix as an avenue for venting or posting your frustrations. Being strangers sometimes enables us to talk more freely. If you want to just enjoy yourself, check out some of the music threads or some of the game threads. Many people enjoy those. You can find a lot of good people to talk with on the Last Post threads.

Keep people posted on how things are. Good luck and good night.

Location hidden

#10 Jan 12, 2013
Exercise or dance or Zuma can be an excellent stress reliever. Always listen to music you enjoy-that helps most people. Try to smile-they are contagious but so are frowns. If you take walks or exercise when you are not employed or work around the house it will help you sleep better at night. If you are not tired it can be hard to sleep. Just a few suggestions. :)

Location hidden

#11 Jan 12, 2013
I just read on another thread that there is a new place going to hire in this area. If it is close enough to you, get a Paintsville Herald and check it out.

“Making them cry”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#12 Jan 12, 2013
Come to an end wrote:
They will you just got to believe! I am glad you came back to talk to us!
Things always look darkest before the dawn. I am sending you some Figgy magic and I want you to tell me if it works. I have been where you are and I shudder to think that I would have missed the blessing that I received if I had not pressed on.
Love and light

PESCreate

“Just a lil' humor there.....”

Since: Sep 12

OR NOT .... <[;-)

#13 Jan 12, 2013
Come to an end wrote:
As one that has lost three brothers to suicide I'm pleased to read this. However, if you are down and out as you first described ... you may come to a point those thoughts (suicidal) may come into your mind. I would suggest speaking to a professional. I know the difficulties attached to doing that, but it is important and worth the effort. Do talk to someone ... heck even speaking about it out here may help a bit.

Keep trying, we weren't brought into this world to go out that way.
I would like to ask you many questions. Guess that's up to you now, as are all the choices you will make in this life time.

When it seems there are no choices you should always remember - it is very important to weigh your reaction to every action.

Peace

PESCreate

OR NOT .... <[;-)

#14 Jan 12, 2013
Bridge Over Troubled Waters

It may have the lyrics. Do NOT try to weather this storm alone.

PESCreate

OR NOT .... <[;-)

#15 Jan 12, 2013
Jem1957 wrote:
I just read on another thread that there is a new place going to hire in this area. If it is close enough to you, get a Paintsville Herald and check it out.
Thank You for bringing this to the attention of others throughout the forums. Bless You.
:)

Location hidden

#16 Jan 13, 2013
PESCreate wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank You for bringing this to the attention of others throughout the forums. Bless You.
:)
Thank you for coming to their aid. I was scared for them and wanted to help.

xxGamerxx

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#17 Jan 13, 2013
Come to the end wrote:
In my life I have noticed it bombs out to only get better. As far as letting anyone down, don't feel that way. You can never make everyone happy. Look after yourself and yourself only, you will notice your life will improve. I was like you until I realized I could care less what other people thought of me. I know you think it is bad at the moment, but trust me, your life will improve and you will only grow stronger from this set back. You may have been knocked down, but you are not down for the count. If I can help you cope, email me @ weldguy2002@yahoo.com Hang in there!

“Topix Administration”

Since: Aug 09

Palo Alto, Ca

#18 Jan 13, 2013
Here is a list of many places you can call and talk to someone that will be able to discuss your problems and help you cope with them.

http://suicidehotlines.net/kentucky.html

“"Always Love from the Heart"”

Since: Dec 10

Paintsville Kentucky

#19 Jan 13, 2013
Top Mod 8 wrote:
Here is a list of many places you can call and talk to someone that will be able to discuss your problems and help you cope with them.
http://suicidehotlines.net/kentucky.html
"Kudos"
Come to the end

Denver, CO

#20 Jan 13, 2013
Funny how people who dont know me seem to care about me more than the ones who do know me. I appreciate all your comments. I'll be ok.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min Min 177,760
Congratulations Doug Saylor 15 min Hisrule 16
Who am I 40 min bahahahaha 4
Welfare 40 min huh 3
Price is a thug 41 min Bullies with badges 3
How can Price win 50 min Just nasty 23
Tucker Daniel wins County Judge 1 hr Voter 5

Paintsville Jobs

Personal Finance

Paintsville Mortgages