hope

Nicholasville, KY

#1 Feb 21, 2009
does anyone know jalina burchett and what she has been into latley??
unknown

Fedscreek, KY

#2 Mar 1, 2009
she is a super wh*or*!!!
eastkyprincess

Charleston, WV

#3 Mar 4, 2009
she lived with my husband for 3 months while we were split up they broke up in october she ran back to re-marry her ex husband of only 4 months greg burchett in martin co. she is hooked on drugs real bad and is a super pi*l wh*or*!!! tay away she is ditzy and has crazy panic attacks all the time.... just mental!!
Keeping Faith

United States

#4 Mar 4, 2009
Her Ex husbands names is Greg McGinnis not Burchett. Her maiden name is Burchett. But Yeah she is a Wh***. Will sleep with anyone for a pill. I can't believe they actually let her drive a Mail Truck for awhile. YES the US MAIL. What were they thinking
yep

Nicholasville, KY

#5 Mar 5, 2009
Keeping Faith wrote:
Her Ex husbands names is Greg McGinnis not Burchett. Her maiden name is Burchett. But Yeah she is a Wh***. Will sleep with anyone for a pill. I can't believe they actually let her drive a Mail Truck for awhile. YES the US MAIL. What were they thinking
her mother is crazy to...
okk

Salyersville, KY

#6 Mar 5, 2009
i guess
nunya

Paintsville, KY

#7 Apr 6, 2009
she's off drugs now. u guys are so mean
make me laugh

Staffordsville, KY

#8 Jan 16, 2013
Jalina is still strung out & selling synthetic heroine all over town. Friggin' every cop there is too.
wiser

Van Lear, KY

#9 Jan 17, 2013
make me laugh wrote:
Jalina is still strung out & selling synthetic heroine all over town. Friggin' every cop there is too.
i know for a fact thats not true i know her been around her she is a very sweet girl been threw a lot with that creap x but she got away from him shes doing very good happy and i think what it is you all are so jealous because she is beautiful @ she could get any man she wanted so thats why girls like you start shit so be jealous of her but if you had a life you wouldnt worry and the bible talks about the tounge ..........
wiser

Van Lear, KY

#10 Jan 17, 2013
hope wrote:
does anyone know jalina burchett and what she has been into latley??
yell i know her she is doing good still as beautiful as ever its sad that people use beautiful women to talk about make up shit but most people know her and she has growed up alot a good girl i think someone here is jealous!!!!!!!
wiser

Van Lear, KY

#11 Jan 17, 2013
nunya wrote:
she's off drugs now. u guys are so mean
your right she is i wouldnt want to be the one who starts lies like that bad things happen iv always heardto people like that...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 41 min ngg 148,891
Last post wins (Nov '10) 1 hr -Prince- 24,250
Hammond Five is alive (Oct '11) 1 hr Izzy-_- 16,378
In case anyone forgot... 1 hr Misty Fitch 2
Add a word, drop a word (Nov '10) 1 hr Icnoptnthis 11,769
Let Cross Creek run the county. We're better th... 2 hr Oh Yes 5
Tim Crum Meth Breakdown. 2 hr Oh Yes 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paintsville Mortgages