Does any one know him or where he is?
be ready

Inez, KY

#2 Nov 10, 2009
jail
looking

Paintsville, KY

#3 Nov 10, 2009
ok thanks. We were hanging out for a while then I never heard anything else. I will have to see him. :)
Smiles

North Middletown, KY

#4 Nov 10, 2009
i don't know who u r, but, he is in jail and he also has a women or he is suppose too, he lived with Rachel Blair for about 8 months before he went to jail and from what I hear he is suppose to go back to her when he gets out! And they are suppose to move back in together and start a life! But, who knows that is Jason Curtis RIGHT! He doesn't settle down with one women long but, I guess we will see, he did live with Rachel for a long time and never did cheat and far as I know was in love with her from what he told everybody! And I know him pretty good and for him to say he is in love and never leave a womens side like he did hers he probably will go back to her! We will see all in the end!!!!!
looking

Paintsville, KY

#5 Nov 11, 2009
Smiles wrote:
i don't know who u r, but, he is in jail and he also has a women or he is suppose too, he lived with Rachel Blair for about 8 months before he went to jail and from what I hear he is suppose to go back to her when he gets out! And they are suppose to move back in together and start a life! But, who knows that is Jason Curtis RIGHT! He doesn't settle down with one women long but, I guess we will see, he did live with Rachel for a long time and never did cheat and far as I know was in love with her from what he told everybody! And I know him pretty good and for him to say he is in love and never leave a womens side like he did hers he probably will go back to her! We will see all in the end!!!!!
I doubt any of that
looking

Paintsville, KY

#6 Nov 12, 2009
I was told Rachael is married to someone else so how are they to start a life together??? Jason now knows I will be there for him.:)
Smiles

Staffordsville, KY

#7 Nov 12, 2009
Well Rachel has been going to see him everyday at the jail, and he tells her everyday how much he loves her and can't wait to be with her when he gets out! So if he is telling u that junk, then u r up for a big let down hunny! He calls her everyday and I know that for a fact, i am right there with her while she talks with him on the phone! Me myself I hope she doesn't go back with him because he is a jerk! But, who knows right!.......And u don't have to be smart about it.....i am just telling u what i know and i know for a fact he talks with her everyday and she sees him and he has divorced April and Rachel is suppose to be filing for a divorce very SOON.......They r suppose to find a place and move back in together when he gets out in March!!!.....So GOOD LUCK......He's in love with her.......So who knows what will happen in the end.....I think he's lying to u.......So beware of him..........Just some friendly advice:)
looking

Paintsville, KY

#8 Nov 12, 2009
I have not talked to Jason since he went to jail but was making plans to. I have in fact talked to someone in his family. But thanks for the info so I will wait to see.
dont believe it

Paintsville, KY

#9 Nov 13, 2009
looking if you are interested in this man do not let someone on here stop you. if he is single then go for it.
green eyed

Paintsville, KY

#10 Nov 14, 2009
if the guy was interested then went to jail he could still be. dont believe what you read on here.
old bit_h

Paintsville, KY

#11 Nov 14, 2009
Smiles wrote:
Well Rachel has been going to see him everyday at the jail, and he tells her everyday how much he loves her and can't wait to be with her when he gets out! So if he is telling u that junk, then u r up for a big let down hunny! He calls her everyday and I know that for a fact, i am right there with her while she talks with him on the phone! Me myself I hope she doesn't go back with him because he is a jerk! But, who knows right!.......And u don't have to be smart about it.....i am just telling u what i know and i know for a fact he talks with her everyday and she sees him and he has divorced April and Rachel is suppose to be filing for a divorce very SOON.......They r suppose to find a place and move back in together when he gets out in March!!!.....So GOOD LUCK......He's in love with her.......So who knows what will happen in the end.....I think he's lying to u.......So beware of him..........Just some friendly advice:)
Hey Looking,don't pay any mind to these dumb bast*rds.It's Rachael or her whOring mother trying to keep Jason from having a life.He's sure not gonna have one with Rachael.She's the biggest rat in the history of the United States,and I don't think Jason knew that until lately.I've heard he don't like his bitc*es to eat cheese,so honey if you want Jason,Don't let these stupid wh0res stop you.Visiting hours at the jail are 9 to 9.Have at it...
Shes a rat

Paintsville, KY

#12 Nov 14, 2009
Jason you better stay away from that wh0re.She'll send you back to the Big Sandy Motel.
lol

Paintsville, KY

#13 Nov 14, 2009
what I know. jason can do better than rachael and he will.
friend

Paintsville, KY

#14 Nov 15, 2009
lol wrote:
what I know. jason can do better than rachael and he will.
she aint his type.
yeah yeah

Paintsville, KY

#15 Nov 15, 2009
Smiles wrote:
Heres some friendly advice to you. Butt out!!!!
well

Flatgap, KY

#16 Nov 15, 2009
i know jason very well he's not the settling down type hell he wss with that one women on and off for 7-8 years and has 3 beautiful little girls by her and he cheated on her all the time so rachael honey don't count on him being with u forever cause he won't be!!
fact

Paintsville, KY

#17 Nov 16, 2009
rachael is not his type im tellin ya.
looking

Paintsville, KY

#20 Nov 30, 2009
I just heard that Jason is out of jail. Where is he staying? I would like to contact him again.
I KNOW

Staffordsville, KY

#21 Nov 30, 2009
fact wrote:
rachael is not his type im tellin ya.
OK Rachael not his type, then what has he been doing staying with her. Sleeping on the couch, I don't think so.
fact 2

Paintsville, KY

#22 Dec 1, 2009
looking if you want to go after jason curtis then go for it. ignore anyone telling you different.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min tat tvam asi 142,320
Red Cross In Paintsville 21 min Jake Da Snake 58
Poll Add or Remove 2 letters to from a new word (May '13) 37 min texas pete 385
Add a word, drop a word (Nov '10) 39 min texas pete 10,300
married woman 45 min hmmmm 8
Girl at Rt 40 BP 1 hr Good Night Irene 21
Jerry amd Christian meth 3 hr Good Night Irene 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paintsville Mortgages