Do you know Kathy Tackett - She has b...

Do you know Kathy Tackett - She has been trying to steal my man

Posted in the Paintsville Forum

concerned

Prestonsburg, KY

#1 Jul 13, 2012
Kathy Tackett of meally is not a good person. I recently found out she went out with my man and I am very upset about it. Of all things she wanted money to pay her bills she got fired from the health dept and cant pay her bills because her boyfriend, Ernest, left her.

Well Kathy you cant have my man, okay! Get that straight you low life

link to her facebook
http://www.facebook.com/... #!/kathy.tackett.35

she also has a match.com profile that makes her look so innocent, well ladies she isn't she is a devil!
derp

Staffordsville, KY

#2 Jul 13, 2012
your man must be a dope head because that is all she wants is his dope or for him to buy her a pill or a joint. guess your a dope head too!!! btw you probaly already have an std's!!!! LOSER!!!1
no good

Prestonsburg, KY

#3 Jul 13, 2012
derp wrote:
your man must be a dope head because that is all she wants is his dope or for him to buy her a pill or a joint. guess your a dope head too!!! btw you probaly already have an std's!!!! LOSER!!!1
No, I hae never used drugs of any kind. I will be tested for STD.
Just Wondering

Mukilteo, WA

#4 Jul 13, 2012
What does it say about YOU if "your man" is off hooking up with such a loser?
no good

Prestonsburg, KY

#5 Jul 13, 2012
Just Wondering wrote:
What does it say about YOU if "your man" is off hooking up with such a loser?
but we have children together and we are in our 50s
Just Wondering

Mukilteo, WA

#6 Jul 13, 2012
no good wrote:
<quoted text>
but we have children together and we are in our 50s
Oh, well, that makes everything all great and wonderful then. It's completely the skank's fault. She TRICKED him into fugging her. She TRICKED him.
skin fluter

Staffordsville, KY

#7 Jul 13, 2012
no good wrote:
<quoted text>
but we have children together and we are in our 50s
Yep, that is definitely the kathy tacket I was thinking you were talking about. watch out next thing you know he will be in jail because she yells rape!!
Yes

Prestonsburg, KY

#8 Jul 17, 2012
skin fluter wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, that is definitely the kathy tacket I was thinking you were talking about. watch out next thing you know he will be in jail because she yells rape!!
I agree with you. She acts like a saint but she is a witch in a dress. You notice how she constantly wears dresses to hide her nasty body.
Run fast away from that fishy smelling pu$$-y

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#9 Jul 17, 2012
From what I can see he must have been desperate!
i know

Prestonsburg, KY

#10 Jul 19, 2012
Kathy Tackett, you gave my husband a rash on his private area. You are a skanky fat one!
puke

Prestonsburg, KY

#11 Jul 19, 2012
puke on you kathy tackett, you are smelly
.......

Van Lear, KY

#12 Jul 19, 2012
concerned wrote:
Kathy Tackett of meally is not a good person. I recently found out she went out with my man and I am very upset about it. Of all things she wanted money to pay her bills she got fired from the health dept and cant pay her bills because her boyfriend, Ernest, left her.

Well Kathy you cant have my man, okay! Get that straight you low life

link to her facebook
http://www.facebook.com/... #!/kathy.tackett.35

she also has a match.com profile that makes her look so innocent, well ladies she isn't she is a devil!
Not to be rude, but if your man went out with her, you need to keep in mind that it takes two, not one, so obviously he's just as bad. You need to move on & do better!
curious

United States

#13 Sep 15, 2015
Can someone tell me the name is her son and how old he is? I'm trying to figure out if the little boy belongs to my husband or not.. We have no way of contacting her he just wants to know if the boy is his. She last told us that he got bit by a bus and that's been over a year ago. Hope this is the same woman as Kathy waller....if not sorry...
Hates skanky whor--

Winchester, KY

#14 Sep 15, 2015
no good wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I hae never used drugs of any kind. I will be tested for STD.
Why pick on this women just for being upset! Maybe topix isn't the place to let your feeling out but if it works for her then so be it! It's very painful to have to go through your mate.husband cheating on you! Especially if he cheats with a skank! But women you defently deserve better !! Have a nice day !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what happend to laura, zach, and robbie? (May '10) 1 min Jail guard 7
Laura Lewis/Moore (May '12) 3 min Hammerhead 23
El Paintsville Looking Like Mexico 6 min Ebony 40
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 19 min ChromiuMan 166,300
Best candidate for Sheriff 20 min wow 34
Justin Lewandowski STFU 20 min Rehab 1
Harbor Freight - Needs You 24 min nope 4
Justin Quits 2 hr Ebony 25

Paintsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paintsville Mortgages