Posted in the Paintsville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
do you know her

Hagerhill, KY

#1 Feb 16, 2011
who Knows this woman..
is this the one that went to jail over her four children in the year of 1999/2000 for abusing her children.
she had a small child that had been molested several times this child was in the newspaper so dirty that she had food crested on her.
and a diaper rash that was so bad that the child appeared to have worn the same diaper for days.
police said that this was the worst case of neglect and abuse they had ever seen in any child abuse case.
pineview

Clarksville, TN

#2 Feb 16, 2011
just this list time plese dont responds to my nane and ill not your .leavemy kid off of nere please fine better to
WHY SHOULD WE

Hagerhill, KY

#3 Feb 17, 2011
way should people not know what kind of people that is living around there children..you molested your children. so we need to be careful of predators like you and your husband around our's..
IF YOU WILL MOVE we will stop putting your name on here. Barbara we want the likes of you out of our neighborhood..
we know that this trailer park has it's problems but we don't need child molester in it to be a THREAT to you children.
WHY SHOULD WE

Hagerhill, KY

#4 Feb 17, 2011
OUR CHILDREN(SORRY)
kito

Clarksville, TN

#5 Feb 17, 2011
WELL I THINK YOU SHOULDMOVE OUT BE COUSE YOU ARE MAY BE THE CHILD MOLESTED THAT TALKS ABOUT OTHER KEEP YOUR DAM MOUTH OFF OF ME OR THERE WILL BE ACTION TAKE ON YOU WELL IT WOULD BE A GOOOID NEIGHTBOR IT YOU WOULD STAY OUT OTHERS .LIFE KEEP OFF MY ASS GET ON SOME ONE ELESETRACH DO NOT WIRTE BACK ON HERE ABOUTR ME.AGAIN DONT WERRY ABOUT TAKE CARE YOU ONGLE LIFE LOW LIFE PICE SHIT I HAVE TOLD YOU ALL THAT THAT THERE BETTER NOT BE ANY MORE ABOUT ME DO NOT WRITE BACK
kito

Clarksville, TN

#6 Feb 17, 2011
this butter not be yhe may hand like

“Flyin Friendly”

Since: Apr 10

Imaginaria

#7 Feb 17, 2011
Is this one of those threads were to try to out stupid each other?

=o}
will

Prestonsburg, KY

#8 Feb 17, 2011
WILL I think Barbara Whitt and her husband both needs to be in jail for life because of what thay did to those Kids of their or anyones else kids. Thay need someone to do to them the way thay did their KIDS.
kop

United States

#9 Feb 17, 2011
WELL MAY I ASK HOU IS POSTING THIS ON WHO KNOW BARBARA WHITT WELL DONT BE AFARIDE TO TEEL YOUR NAME I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOU YOU ARE POST YOUR NAME DONT PUT OTHER USE YOUR NAME THIS IS COMEING TO ASTOP ON HERE I AM TIRED OF THIS SHIT NOW YOU ARE TALK ING TO MUCH ABOUT ME AND IT BEST STOP NOW AND THERE ON ONE PAY S MY BILL BUT ME YOU ALL NEED TO SHOT YOU MOUTH OFF MY FANILY NOW MINE YOU ONGLE BESSNESS NOW STAY OUT OF MINE I AM NOT MOVE YOU HAVE ONRIGHT TO TELL ME THAT I NEED TO MOVE OUT YOUR SULF .LEVE US ALONG NOW BECOUSE i really are getting piss about this shit maybe you got your compter off durg monney or ssi todonot responeed back now
johnny appleseed

Clarksville, TN

#10 Feb 17, 2011
It's a crying shame that a person cannot spell any better than this. The only words they got right was the curse words. If they went to prison for child molesting they should have taken them up on
one of their education courses they offer at our, the tax payers dollar.
kop

United States

#11 Feb 17, 2011
i have told you keep off well why dont you show me that you know how to spill your sulf.and did you se me do this well you need to quite say inng thing and jaage me you not to juage me three onone but god can juageme juageyour sulf and look at your onglesulf befor you look at mine.well igess you dont understand the ward stop may you canwhen god come to juageyou well ihope you get for giveness for juage me
johnny appleseed

Clarksville, TN

#12 Feb 17, 2011
I'm done with this site. Too hard to read even for
me. Have a great life.
nose asses

United States

#13 Feb 17, 2011
jonny apple seed have a,nice life you all need,to re move my .name as of now i am tairde of miss ing with you ok go and have anicelife .god loves us all please pray your pray er to
jack Simmons

Hagerhill, KY

#14 Feb 17, 2011
kop wrote:
WELL MAY I ASK HOU IS POSTING THIS ON WHO KNOW BARBARA WHITT WELL DONT BE AFARIDE TO TEEL YOUR NAME I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOU YOU ARE POST YOUR NAME DONT PUT OTHER USE YOUR NAME THIS IS COMEING TO ASTOP ON HERE I AM TIRED OF THIS SHIT NOW YOU ARE TALK ING TO MUCH ABOUT ME AND IT BEST STOP NOW AND THERE ON ONE PAY S MY BILL BUT ME YOU ALL NEED TO SHOT YOU MOUTH OFF MY FANILY NOW MINE YOU ONGLE BESSNESS NOW STAY OUT OF MINE I AM NOT MOVE YOU HAVE ONRIGHT TO TELL ME THAT I NEED TO MOVE OUT YOUR SULF .LEVE US ALONG NOW BECOUSE i really are getting piss about this shit maybe you got your compter off durg monney or ssi todonot responeed back now
WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?
you are one of those ssi drawers as well ass food stamps and live off of HUD as HUD pays your bills not you.while your husband works under the table for porky's pizza.the income is never turned in.
SO TRUE lol

Prestonsburg, KY

#15 Feb 17, 2011
Yes Barbara and her husband get's food stamps and both get's SSI and he works at porky's and goes to the salvation army one time a month for food can't you tell by how big she is
Number47

Salyersville, KY

#16 Feb 17, 2011
Spaced Out wrote:
Is this one of those threads were to try to out stupid each other?
=o}
It is a true jousting match!
washernextdoorne igbor

Hagerhill, KY

#17 Feb 17, 2011
Number47 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a true jousting match!
have you ever been told you don't want to know a person..this woman and her husband, beat molested and abused and starved four small children with the smallest on being only 2week old. this i know to be true i was here next door neighbor at 6st,street and yes it got so bad that her husband turned her in.the baby was a baby girl.the way that child was treated was like living in hell.it had a diaper on that was filled with maggots and her bottle was one big cake of spoiled milk.the kids had never been feed a decent meal they ate what they could find.sometime it was scraps that was left over their mother got her fill she never once feed those children they would bum the neighbors i feed them every chance i got she was always hitting and screaming at her children calling them retards and fools because they were hungry and would ask for something to eat.and yes her and her husband did molest those children and everyone in six street knew about it.it was so bad when the paintsville police came to arrest Barbara and Harold that the officers and social workers where crying.they said it was the worse case of child neglect and abuse they had ever seen.

she and her husband was in the newspaper and on t.v she is a child molester her and her husband.
Number47

Salyersville, KY

#18 Feb 17, 2011
washernextdoorneigbor wrote:
<quoted text>have you ever been told you don't want to know a person..this woman and her husband, beat molested and abused and starved four small children with the smallest on being only 2week old. this i know to be true i was here next door neighbor at 6st,street and yes it got so bad that her husband turned her in.the baby was a baby girl.the way that child was treated was like living in hell.it had a diaper on that was filled with maggots and her bottle was one big cake of spoiled milk.the kids had never been feed a decent meal they ate what they could find.sometime it was scraps that was left over their mother got her fill she never once feed those children they would bum the neighbors i feed them every chance i got she was always hitting and screaming at her children calling them retards and fools because they were hungry and would ask for something to eat.and yes her and her husband did molest those children and everyone in six street knew about it.it was so bad when the paintsville police came to arrest Barbara and Harold that the officers and social workers where crying.they said it was the worse case of child neglect and abuse they had ever seen.
she and her husband was in the newspaper and on t.v she is a child molester her and her husband.
If you knew all of this, why did you not say or do something?
ummmm

East Point, KY

#19 Feb 17, 2011
washernextdoorneigbor wrote:
<quoted text>have you ever been told you don't want to know a person..this woman and her husband, beat molested and abused and starved four small children with the smallest on being only 2week old. this i know to be true i was here next door neighbor at 6st,street and yes it got so bad that her husband turned her in.the baby was a baby girl.the way that child was treated was like living in hell.it had a diaper on that was filled with maggots and her bottle was one big cake of spoiled milk.the kids had never been feed a decent meal they ate what they could find.sometime it was scraps that was left over their mother got her fill she never once feed those children they would bum the neighbors i feed them every chance i got she was always hitting and screaming at her children calling them retards and fools because they were hungry and would ask for something to eat.and yes her and her husband did molest those children and everyone in six street knew about it.it was so bad when the paintsville police came to arrest Barbara and Harold that the officers and social workers where crying.they said it was the worse case of child neglect and abuse they had ever seen.
And you, who knew all of this and did not speak up for those children, are as guilty as they are. Sorry but just seeing a child carrying around a bottle like that would be enough for me to act, let alone knowing they were starving and being abused. Maggots in their diapers and you didn't do anything about it???
washernextdoorne igbor

Hagerhill, KY

#20 Feb 17, 2011
Number47 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you knew all of this, why did you not say or do something?
we did nothing was ever done until her husband told what was going on in their home just how bad it was.they both was arrested that very day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nancy is a SHE DEVIL 5 min Nancy_on _You_Min... 34
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Don Barros Serrano 149,000
Sharpest Cars around Paintsville 1 hr now 34
Last post wins (Nov '10) 3 hr _FLATLINE-------- 24,289
Add a word, drop a word (Nov '10) 6 hr Princess Hey 11,814
Hammond Five is alive (Oct '11) 7 hr Alex Nicole 16,406
Walmart!! 8 hr doug 9

Paintsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paintsville Mortgages