Bride2009

El Dorado, KS

#1 Dec 11, 2009
Did anyone find out what exactly happened to her? Any new news? She will be missed and her family is in our prayers.
Letherrest

Salyersville, KY

#2 Dec 11, 2009
Please dont get this started again, dont post to this site. People was arguing and stuff on this post and some other posted just terriable things let it go.

Ask people who know the family and just let this site go. They paid to take it off once and it's just not fair, that some people post nice and others on here wont so when you get this started about her again it will get all blown up.

Begging you...let it go...and let her rest in peace
sad

Virgie, KY

#3 Dec 11, 2009
What kind of drugs was she taking? did she just freak out? I feel sorry for the family
ugh

United States

#4 Dec 11, 2009
leave it alone. nosey ppl
central

Louisa, KY

#5 Dec 13, 2009
Letherrest wrote:
Please dont get this started again, dont post to this site. People was arguing and stuff on this post and some other posted just terriable things let it go.
Ask people who know the family and just let this site go. They paid to take it off once and it's just not fair, that some people post nice and others on here wont so when you get this started about her again it will get all blown up.
just asking notice u said they paid to have it took off can u tell me how to do that and does the 19.95 take the whole topic of it off
abc

Virgie, KY

#6 Dec 13, 2009
You dont have to pay to have a thread removed. Its very simple. I do it all the time!
ugh

United States

#7 Dec 13, 2009
at the bottom of the screen "feedback"
hope

Prestonsburg, KY

#8 Dec 14, 2009
i hope it works
Bride 2009

El Dorado, KS

#9 Dec 15, 2009
Letherrest wrote:
I was not trying to get anything started. She was a close friend to me in high school and now I live out of state. I had talked to her just 2 weeks before she died. I have not been into contact with anyone, so I was just wanting to know. Please don't get mad at me, I was just wondering because I miss her.
yea i know

Salyersville, KY

#11 Dec 22, 2009
people always get snappy when or if drugs may be involved. yea she had alot going for her and was a beautiful girl, but that doesnt mean that she didnt have other problems that no one knows about. dont say thats not possible, because NO ONE reveals all of their thoughts. do you? whether or not she killed herself or someone else did it, it wont be that hard to find out. its simple...its based on whether or not she is the one with the gun powder residue on her hand and arm. so figure that out and then you will know what happend. sucicide or homicide.
soo

Winchester, KY

#12 Jun 5, 2012
what happened to this girl?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dr. Alzadon Suboxon 5 hr awwwww YEAHHHH 4
song title game (Apr '11) 6 hr texas pete 5,650
Add a word, drop a word (Nov '10) 6 hr texas pete 10,204
lets start the longest poem ever 10 hr george 68
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 11 hr nocoalminershere 714
Hammond Five is alive (Oct '11) 13 hr Dickens1 14,033
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 16 hr ChromiuMan 141,487
More from around the web

Paintsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Paintsville Mortgages