Mitch McConnell says Poor have it too...
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

“E A D G B E”

Since: Oct 10

3rd String is the G String

#164 Jan 28, 2013
gaytor_bayt wrote:
Readers! My kind of folks!
Here's a link you'll love! Mainly because it's free and there are some excellent unknown authors in all genre's. http://www.fictionpress.com/
Thanks! I bookmarked this site....something there for everyone :)

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#165 Jan 28, 2013
I have every book that Stephen King has written. I also enjoy Tom Clancy very much!
misb5

Richmond, KY

#166 Jan 28, 2013
I don't read like I use to . I really should get back to it . I have slight deslexia and I don't have as many problems if I read , I know it sounds crazy but it is true . I have started putting 2's for E's . It is much easier to control if you spend time reading . I do love Annie Rice also , I have read 1 Dean Koontz books .Every body I know has been reading 50 shades of grey but I don't think it's my kind of book . I want to read hunger games but I saw instead I have trouble reading any thing I have seen as a movie . Itdose not hold my attention and my attention span is short any way .
Slapper John

Salyersville, KY

#167 Jan 28, 2013
I read Justin Cronin's The Passage last fall and I liked it so well, I read the follow up; The Twelve over my short Christmas off time.

If you're ready for a fresh and terrifying vampire trilogy, I'd highly recommend. The last book; City of Mirrors is due out in 2014.

“E A D G B E”

#168 Jan 28, 2013
needinsum wrote:
I have every book that Stephen King has written. I also enjoy Tom Clancy very much!
I have every book Stephen King has written, including the Richard Bachman ones. My favorite has always been 'Salem's Lot' but I love the Dark Tower series too....OK, I love all of the Stephen King books.
misb5

Richmond, KY

#169 Jan 28, 2013
I also have a lot of Stephen King books and relly enjoy S.K. Seems we all have a lot in common .

“E A D G B E”

#170 Jan 28, 2013
Slapper John wrote:
I read Justin Cronin's The Passage last fall and I liked it so well, I read the follow up; The Twelve over my short Christmas off time.
If you're ready for a fresh and terrifying vampire trilogy, I'd highly recommend. The last book; City of Mirrors is due out in 2014.
Thanks for the tip.
Arrogant Shmuck

Louisville, KY

#171 Jan 29, 2013
Slapper John wrote:
I bought that book and have been trying to make the time to read it. I'm glad to hear it's so good.
Arrogant Shmuck

Louisville, KY

#172 Jan 29, 2013
I was just looking at different threads on here and it just hit me how we find something good to post about on every bad thread. EKY people really are strong , good, and intelligent people. There is a tremendously close connection to God in all of us here. I think it is because all of us grew up poor in a hardscrabble place and when all you have to eat for dinner is flour and water bread with sugar and water boiled to make a thin syrup, you learn to pray and beg God for more so your little sister will stop crying because she's hungry.

“So Sweet ;)”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#173 Jan 29, 2013
misb5 wrote:
<quoted text>Cherie do you read Annie Rice ? I loved her stuff for a lot of years and it got kind of weard slow hard to follow . I loved the Vampire series and started reading the Mayfair witch stuff . Any I have a few of her books I could not read , I may try again this weather sucks .
misb5, I'm not an avid reader, just don't have the time for it. When I do read, it's more along the biblical lines. I'm more the type that would rather rearrange a closet or go for a walk instead of reading a book.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 34 min Allyallcrazylol 159,439
Add a word, drop a word (Nov '10) 1 hr _Zoey_ 12,379
Vanesha Butcher (Jun '10) 2 hr Van Lear Proud 30
Switchovers 3 hr Rick James 2
Johnson co sheriffs office 5 hr Ernestine 54
what do u think of goodwill 6 hr why 6
Kamey 6 hr Childhood friend 7
What about our own Paintsville Tigers 6 hr lol 123

Paintsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paintsville Mortgages