Mitch McConnell says Poor have it too...

Mitch McConnell says Poor have it too easy

Posted in the Paintsville Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
dirty rich takers

Madisonville, KY

#1 Jan 24, 2013
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/06/19/1101 ...

his estimated current wealth (not including his wifes 80,000,000)is around 30,000,000-50,000,000) thats thirty million...thirty MILLION

his current salary : 194,000 a year from tax payers (you and me)

194,000 / 50 weeks ='s 3880 a week

3880 a week /5 days ='s 776.00

he makes 776.00 dollars a day.

he knows nothing of the hardships of the working poor and middle class.

“"Always Love from the Heart"”

Since: Dec 10

Paintsville Kentucky

#2 Jan 24, 2013
dirty rich takers wrote:
http://www.dailykos.com/story/ 2012/06/19/1101...
his estimated current wealth (not including his wifes 80,000,000)is around 30,000,000-50,000,000) thats thirty million...thirty MILLION
his current salary : 194,000 a year from tax payers (you and me)
194,000 / 50 weeks ='s 3880 a week
3880 a week /5 days ='s 776.00
he makes 776.00 dollars a day.
he knows nothing of the hardships of the working poor and middle class.
Let him try to make it on 60 dollars a day, the Old SOB, thats one man thats as evil as they can be! Just look at him looks as hateful as the devil!
Truth Hurts

Salyersville, KY

#3 Jan 24, 2013
Mr McConnell is exactly right. Look at the this country today, it's all about entitlement and what day will my check be here. Funny that when I received my paycheck on the 15th my take home was $200 less than in My last paycheck in 2012. Thanks a lot mr president and the check drawers that can work but refuse to.

Paintsville Kentucky

#4 Jan 24, 2013
Truth Hurts wrote:
Mr McConnell is exactly right. Look at the this country today, it's all about entitlement and what day will my check be here. Funny that when I received my paycheck on the 15th my take home was $200 less than in My last paycheck in 2012. Thanks a lot mr president and the check drawers that can work but refuse to.
I wonder if they took anything out of Mr. McConnell check! I say not, I bet the Old SOB got a raise, and the 200 dollars they took out of your check went into his pocket!! I care for him NOT!!!!
Truth Hurts

Salyersville, KY

#5 Jan 24, 2013
lover girl 2010 wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if they took anything out of Mr. McConnell check! I say not, I bet the Old SOB got a raise, and the 200 dollars they took out of your check went into his pocket!! I care for him NOT!!!!
Let me guess, you are on government assistance. Thanks for voting that douche Obama back in and don't worry my $200 doesn't compare to what McConnell lost on his paycheck. The entitlement mongers got both of ours

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#6 Jan 24, 2013
Truth Hurts wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me guess, you are on government assistance. Thanks for voting that douche Obama back in and don't worry my $200 doesn't compare to what McConnell lost on his paycheck. The entitlement mongers got both of ours
I'm directly in the middle here: I don't begrudge at all people making money, or lots of it. More power to McConnell. And he's exactly right, creepy entitled programs pi))s me off.

On the other hand, I voted for Obama because of his stance on gay rights, gun control, and the environment.

All the things hillbillies hate.

Paintsville Kentucky

#7 Jan 24, 2013
Truth Hurts wrote:
<quoted text>
No I'm not on Government assistance, I work for a living. I don't make much but its a living and they tax the hell out of me too. I have no problem with someone making a good living its just how they get their money, are they working for it or are they screwing the working man to line their own pockets! I have issues with Obama too, I don't like the idea of higher taxes no more than you do!

I don't like the way the democrats or republicans do! Neither party has a clue to how the American WORKING CLASS are! And I say the Old SOB ( McConnell) didn't lose a thing on his paydays! Do you think the ones in Washington are taking any pay cuts, they will find lope holes in the taxes so they can get by with paying nothing!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#8 Jan 24, 2013
McConnel is an evil idiot for certain!

The reason more taxes came out of your paycheck is that the tax holiday Obama gave you three years ago expired and the Republicans in the House refused to extend it longer.

Granted there are people who take advantage of entitlement programs. But I would say most could not survive without them. Myself, I cannot stand the thought that children go hungry in a world where we throw away so much each day. Food Stamps and other assistance are unfortunately necessary. Some people are actually disabled, underemployed, or for no fault of their own unemployed. The government can and should provide these people a chance to improve their lot, and I do agree, it should not be forever.

Call me a bleeding heart, but I think sometimes bad things happen to good people, and like I said there are some that take advantage of laws, but so do rich people. Look at Rommney paying only a portion in percentage of taxes that you actually pay.

So, in this case, don't throw the baby out with the bath water...
letssee

Tucker, GA

#9 Jan 24, 2013
lover girl 2010 wrote:
<quoted text>
No I'm not on Government assistance, I work for a living. I don't make much but its a living and they tax the hell out of me too. I have no problem with someone making a good living its just how they get their money, are they working for it or are they screwing the working man to line their own pockets! I have issues with Obama too, I don't like the idea of higher taxes no more than you do!
I don't like the way the democrats or republicans do! Neither party has a clue to how the American WORKING CLASS are! And I say the Old SOB ( McConnell) didn't lose a thing on his paydays! Do you think the ones in Washington are taking any pay cuts, they will find lope holes in the taxes so they can get by with paying nothing!
If you work for a living, but are still at poverty level, you DO NOT pay lots of taxes. I bet you get thousands back at tax time that are taken from the rest of us who pay LOADS of taxes! When you're paying tens of thousands that are not given back to you, you can say you pay taxes.

Paintsville Kentucky

#10 Jan 24, 2013
needinsum wrote:
McConnel is an evil idiot for certain!
The reason more taxes came out of your paycheck is that the tax holiday Obama gave you three years ago expired and the Republicans in the House refused to extend it longer.
Granted there are people who take advantage of entitlement programs. But I would say most could not survive without them. Myself, I cannot stand the thought that children go hungry in a world where we throw away so much each day. Food Stamps and other assistance are unfortunately necessary. Some people are actually disabled, underemployed, or for no fault of their own unemployed. The government can and should provide these people a chance to improve their lot, and I do agree, it should not be forever.
Call me a bleeding heart, but I think sometimes bad things happen to good people, and like I said there are some that take advantage of laws, but so do rich people. Look at Rommney paying only a portion in percentage of taxes that you actually pay.
So, in this case, don't throw the baby out with the bath water...
Bravo!! Well Said!!!!
Alabama

United States

#11 Jan 24, 2013
He needs to be Voted out of office, Mitch has been in there way tooooo long!

Paintsville Kentucky

#12 Jan 24, 2013
letssee wrote:
<quoted text>
If you work for a living, but are still at poverty level, you DO NOT pay lots of taxes. I bet you get thousands back at tax time that are taken from the rest of us who pay LOADS of taxes! When you're paying tens of thousands that are not given back to you, you can say you pay taxes.
Ok you do the math, made 30,952.00 year before last, they took out 10,895.62, thats state, fed, and ss, and whatever else county, library, and so on that was just my check, additional 695.00 for land, 356.00 for Vehicle tax, and all the tax for clothes and living expenses...ok I got a total of $950.00 fund! Thats it, now you live on that and plus pay insurance, vehicle payments, utitilies, Electric, & Gas and Gas for my Truck! I drove over a 108 miles a day to work..and so on! But I do make it...I have no dependents at home, but I have 7 kids including the Grands and I'm single the Government loves me!

Paintsville Kentucky

#13 Jan 24, 2013
*Refund $950.00 thats it! And when you work your employer pays the same amount you pay into ss for you while you work for them!

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#14 Jan 24, 2013
lover girl 2010 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok you do the math, made 30,952.00 year before last, they took out 10,895.62, thats state, fed, and ss, and whatever else county, library, and so on that was just my check, additional 695.00 for land, 356.00 for Vehicle tax, and all the tax for clothes and living expenses...ok I got a total of $950.00 fund! Thats it, now you live on that and plus pay insurance, vehicle payments, utitilies, Electric, & Gas and Gas for my Truck! I drove over a 108 miles a day to work..and so on! But I do make it...I have no dependents at home, but I have 7 kids including the Grands and I'm single the Government loves me!
...you're raising 7 kids?

Serious?
Alabama

United States

#15 Jan 24, 2013
New Girl in Town_Ethereal wrote:
<quoted text>
...you're raising 7 kids?
Serious?
The Dugger's have 22 children and a TV Show why don't you get on their facebook page and bit....ch.

Paintsville Kentucky

#16 Jan 24, 2013
Yes Mama! ;o)

Paintsville Kentucky

#17 Jan 24, 2013
raised and still raising them...They are my life!
El Conquistador

Chapmanville, WV

#18 Jan 24, 2013
Unfortunately there are those who are able to take advantage of programs designed to help people who truly NEED it. But can someone please tell me WHY low income people are now able to get a CELL PHONE? What is next? A CAR? I mean REALLY...

I am all for imposing term limits on " professional " Politicians.

Those who make an honest living, have nothing to apologize for, they deserve whatever luxuries they can afford through their hard work.

The lame A(( WHINERS... who feel entitled to they same things I work hard for, can suck it.( " Occupy" douchebags)

“Without Getting”

Since: Oct 10

Killed Or Caught

#19 Jan 24, 2013
I don't care who runs against Mitch, I will vote for them. As for kids and grand kids I am still raising them too. Well mine and Lover Girls are not the same.lol

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#20 Jan 24, 2013
And then two years later we have to get rid of that lunatic Rand Paul!!!!!!!! With Mitch's overall eviliness and Paul's insanity we stand no chance of being taken seriously!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayor Bill Mike Runyon 20 min Space Monkey 116
Hey Dawn R! 34 min Broken record 2
Trump and his supporters will burn in hell 51 min Ashley 9
Mike Endicott for johnson county attorney (Dec '09) 1 hr ralph 96
Juwan 2 hr Ashley 15
Mayor of Paintsville is most useless job in KY 3 hr insider in side her 2
Dakota jarrell 5 hr Angie 85

Paintsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance