Graniteville, SC

#1 Jun 3, 2009
What do you think?
Stoopid Aint A Watermelon

Bellevue, WA

#2 Jun 3, 2009
Preacher Man wrote:
What do you think?
Not wrong, but definitely more fun if someone else is jerking my meat! Are you volunteering?
Its all good

Louisa, KY

#3 Jun 3, 2009
Masterbation is not wrong, it's actually a pretty natural thing to do. It allows a male or female to explore their own body to experiment with what feels good to them sexually. It is much safer than having random sex with multiple partners and taking the chance on getting a STD or unwanted pregnancy.
Its all good

Louisa, KY

#4 Jun 3, 2009
duh. Just realized I spelled Masturbation wrong in my previous post. I better correct thatt before someone jumps all over that!
OMG

Morrisville, MO

#5 Jun 3, 2009
It is wrong if your husband would rather masterbat then make love to his wife!
OMG

Morrisville, MO

#6 Jun 3, 2009
Masturbate LOL
I spelled it wrong also.
lol

Georgetown, KY

#7 Jun 3, 2009
Its yours do with it what you may...certainly alot less worry of catching an std....
Its all good

Louisa, KY

#8 Jun 3, 2009
OMG wrote:
It is wrong if your husband would rather masterbat then make love to his wife!
I would have to say yeah that's pretty wrong LOL. I think if you are in a healthy, monogamous relationship, masturbation shouldn't be an issue unless the partner is getting some satisfaction out of it as well.
Stoopid Aint A Watermelon

Bellevue, WA

#9 Jun 3, 2009
OMG wrote:
Masturbate LOL
I spelled it wrong also.
That's wht happinz whin tyhpe wit 1 hand.
jpp

Pikeville, KY

#10 Jun 3, 2009
are you asking if anything bad can result from this, then no. its a result of society placing such importance on the sexual aspect of humans, never looking for the relationship that comes from the company of another. to simplify it a bit, a relationship now is nothing but a side effect of trying to attain sex. People can't see that sex does nothing but benefit society if used appropriately. I myself find that if not attentive enough to the pull society has on the sexual aspects of everything that i too am lost in certain thoughts that lead me wanting sex only to benefit myself... If sexual organs lost their ability to give pleasure then the amount of std's would decrease drastically. the feelings sex gives is nothing but a curse. plaguing the earth only to cause nothing but a pattern of evolution. Eventually std's could be just as familiar as the chicken pox or some other common bodily change. if this happens humans no choice but to adapt to this sudden and inevitable transition and the thing to do is limit yourself to only one std rather than multitudes.
OMG

Morrisville, MO

#11 Jun 3, 2009
I think it is wrong also .So what i want to know is why would a man do this?
Bam

Paintsville, KY

#12 Jun 3, 2009
OMG wrote:
I think it is wrong also .So what i want to know is why would a man do this?
Because you are fat.
Lefthand typist

Ashland, KY

#14 Jun 3, 2009
It's only wrong if someone walks in on you.........
and BTW, men aren't the only ones doing it....
From East Ky

Anderson, SC

#15 Jun 3, 2009
Wrong, wrong, wrong.
Someone

Prestonsburg, KY

#16 Jun 3, 2009
Its all good wrote:
<quoted text>
I would have to say yeah that's pretty wrong LOL. I think if you are in a healthy, monogamous relationship, masturbation shouldn't be an issue unless the partner is getting some satisfaction out of it as well.
Theres also things like healthy relationships with people who are too sick/tired/injured/etc for sex, in which I think it would be ok.
Someone

Prestonsburg, KY

#17 Jun 3, 2009
Bam wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you are fat.
Well said. I broke out in laughter when I saw it. Thanks for brightening my day.
Beau

Byesville, OH

#18 Jun 3, 2009
Its all good wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know much about men do you?
what a a ss

Virgie, KY

#19 Jun 3, 2009
this is the kind of things we really want to talk about.Cram it in your closet.
OMG

Morrisville, MO

#20 Jun 3, 2009
Hey Bam you are funny!I am not fat and I am a very attractive lady!That is why I can not figure out why he does this !
Its all good

Louisa, KY

#22 Jun 3, 2009
Someone wrote:
<quoted text>
Theres also things like healthy relationships with people who are too sick/tired/injured/etc for sex, in which I think it would be ok.
I totally agree with you there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carla Hillman, who cares? 14 min Who cares 1
guilty teachers deleting 20 min deserve better 5
No vote wins 46 min Lisa 63
Add a word, drop a word (Nov '10) 1 hr Princess Hey 12,554
Best Therapist in or around paintsville 1 hr Devin 12
Last post wins (Nov '10) 1 hr Princess Hey 26,009
Tourism Meeting Rude 1 hr Agree 121
County School Tax 1 hr Disappointed Parent 141

Paintsville Jobs

More from around the web