Curious

Lexington, KY

#1 Sep 12, 2009
Anyone know what happened to Bobby Hill-who went to JCHS?
The Same Guy

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#2 Sep 12, 2009
Are u talking about the same Bobby Hill that is gay and used to live at Thelma Apartments? If so, I would like to know what happened to him also. He was a really good friend of mine, until he got into that trouble over at Thelma Apartments. After he got into that trouble, I only got to see him maybe once after that. Bobby, if u see this, let me know what's up with ya! I miss ya too!
Andy

Salyersville, KY

#3 Sep 12, 2009
I heard Hank and Peggy found out he was gay and moved him on back to Texas
The Same Guy

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#4 Sep 12, 2009
LOL
Hank Hill

Salyersville, KY

#5 Sep 12, 2009
Ugh, that boy ain't right!
wondering

Pikeville, KY

#6 Sep 12, 2009
is it the one that would be like 30 by now??? wouldda graduated around '97???
indeed

Louisa, KY

#7 Sep 13, 2009
last I heard, he was driving the hell out of hank's truck.
Curious

Lexington, KY

#8 Sep 16, 2009
wondering wrote:
is it the one that would be like 30 by now??? wouldda graduated around '97???
This Bobby would be 30-31yrs.old. Used to hang out with John Crum, kevin Jennings, Eddie Ramey
vanesha

Pikeville, KY

#9 Oct 7, 2009
Bobby Hill is doing good he is go for his MD Lic. to become a Doctor.He lives in Denver Co.I talk to him from time to time.He doing great though.And no hes not gay.
well

Inez, KY

#10 Oct 7, 2009
vanesha wrote:
Bobby Hill is doing good he is go for his MD Lic. to become a Doctor.He lives in Denver Co.I talk to him from time to time.He doing great though.And no hes not gay.
Hey, is this the same bobby that has a sister named lisa. I went to school with her and I know him and hes not gay. I haven't saw him in a long time but, I know he likes girls.
vanesha

Pikeville, KY

#11 Oct 8, 2009
yes its the same bobby hill that has a sister named lisa she lives in new york.
Vanesha

Pikeville, KY

#12 Oct 9, 2009
Bobby Hill is living a good life going to school to become a doctor.He has a myspace if you wqant to look it up.But yeah its the same bobby he got out of here and made somethig of his self.Im not really sure how his sister is doin last he told me she was living in New York.
Bobby Hill

Sitka, KY

#13 Dec 27, 2012
The Same Guy wrote:
Are u talking about the same Bobby Hill that is gay and used to live at Thelma Apartments? If so, I would like to know what happened to him also. He was a really good friend of mine, until he got into that trouble over at Thelma Apartments. After he got into that trouble, I only got to see him maybe once after that. Bobby, if u see this, let me know what's up with ya! I miss ya too!
I am almost 4 years late but I'm alive though I have no idea who you are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
missing person please help 22 min unknown 3
Weirdo With Camera 35 min how stupid can yo... 6
Add a word, drop a word (Nov '10) 1 hr _FLATLINE-------- 9,789
Brad Lewis (Feb '10) 2 hr True 81
County Roads and a Band-Aide 2 hr Dawn 13
Last post wins (Nov '10) 2 hr Alex Nicole 21,508
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr yabadabado 135,676
Gary Ward Murder Trial (Mar '14) 4 hr wrong 296
More from around the web

Paintsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]