Meth bust today on 1092
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
xyz

Adams, KY

#22 Apr 22, 2009
seriously wrote:
actually you are naming ppl who aren't in the picture! Also, nothing has been proven! That is why they haven't got the full story til Friday!
All I can think is "innocent until proven guilty". Some could have just been just young people hanging out at the wrong place. Wonder who the trailor belongs to?
Willy

Paintsville, KY

#23 Apr 22, 2009
One of them looks like Jonathan Simpkins (PUSS N BOOTS).I'm not for sure but it looks like him.Innocent until proven guilty,are you kidding me.They were caught with an acctive meth lab.I say put all their a**es in jail and keep them there.Way to go Johnson County Police Department.Keep up the good work,get them all!!!!!
hooked

Pikeville, KY

#24 Apr 22, 2009
xyz wrote:
<quoted text>All I can think is "innocent until proven guilty". Some could have just been just young people hanging out at the wrong place. Wonder who the trailor belongs to?
pee wees trailor maybe?
Honey

Melvin, KY

#25 Apr 22, 2009
Active Meth Lab and they are all innocent? Are you crazy? I say 20 yrs each
Honey

Melvin, KY

#26 Apr 22, 2009
hooked wrote:
<quoted text>
pee wees trailor maybe?
Oh no Pee Wee and Desiree?
JustSaying

Park Ridge, NJ

#27 Apr 22, 2009
JustSaying wrote:
Kirby Adams, Scotty Adams and Scotty's dad are shown in the picture on the Paintsville Herald's website. It states that they arrested at least 6 people and that the full story will be in Friday's edition.
Correction... Cricket, Kirby Adams, and uncertain because of the porch post!
In The Know

Louisa, KY

#28 Apr 22, 2009
This trailer is located at the intersection of SR 1092 and Sparks Branch.
dot dash

Fedscreek, KY

#29 Apr 22, 2009
if no one has been released from jail they have probable cause to hold them all. if this blight on our society is not slowed by prisons no one is safe from the maddness. rehab in this part of the country is a joke.
lowlife

Humble, TX

#30 Apr 22, 2009
Hell rehab wouldn't help those nasty ass crackheads ate up with hepatitis and God knows what else!! sickening!!!
seriously

Salyersville, KY

#31 Apr 22, 2009
How would you know if they are ate up with it? Have you been with them or something to know? If not, stop spreading around slanderous remarks.
lowlife wrote:
Hell rehab wouldn't help those nasty ass crackheads ate up with hepatitis and God knows what else!! sickening!!!
seriously

Salyersville, KY

#32 Apr 22, 2009
exactly.
xyz wrote:
<quoted text>All I can think is "innocent until proven guilty". Some could have just been just young people hanging out at the wrong place. Wonder who the trailor belongs to?
tv news update

Hagerhill, KY

#33 Apr 22, 2009
The six arrested are Chris "cricket" Kestner, 28 year old Paul Jenkins, 21 year old James Kirby Adams, 19 year old Lonnie Dixon, 38 year old Lorrie Burchett, and her son, 18 year old Jeremy you can find at

Johnson.http://www.wkyt.com/wy mtnews/headlines/43494277.html

Under:
Six Arrested After Police Find Meth Lab & Marijuana.

Just click on the video.
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh h

Staffordsville, KY

#34 Apr 23, 2009
In the pic, its Cricket Kestner, Kirby adams, Jeramy (idk last name) and some girl who idk
in the house was Paul(idr last name) and Lonnie Dixon (the younger one) he sometimes goes by Little Lonnie or Andrew(his middle name)
Whaya kno

Salyersville, KY

#36 Apr 23, 2009
Jeremy Johnson. He was the one who was caught with marijuana during 7th grade about 5 nearly 6 years ago. His whole life has revolved around drugs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eric C Conn On The Run! 3 hr guaranteed 28
whats happened to charges against the sheriff 3 hr guaranteed 28
Rhonda Reed, Tackett, Curtis, 3 hr guaranteed 11
Brittany Conley Goble 3 hr guaranteed 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 hr its like this 164,801
Add a word, drop a word (Nov '10) 6 hr _Zoey_ 12,599
Last post wins (Nov '10) 7 hr Princess Hey 26,147

Paintsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paintsville Mortgages