Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Apr 25, 2013
Anonymous

Louisville, KY

#1 Aug 8, 2011
What does anyone know about Krissy Halm? Is she a decent person to get involved with? Not to date. Just as a person.
Just Saying

Lithia, FL

#2 Aug 11, 2011
Krissy Halm is one of the best people that I know. I'm not certain what others think, but as a person, she is trustworthy and very sweet.
Anonymous

Louisville, KY

#3 Aug 22, 2011
I heard a lot of things go around about a soccer coach rumor. Sexual stuff. And stuff about being a crazy liar. :-/
Curious

Richmond, KY

#4 Aug 23, 2011
Isn't krissy living in Florida now? Guess Just Saying might just be Krissy. Glad you like yourself because I hear you are a big fat liar and wouldn't know the truth if it hit you in the face.

By the way where are Sam and Kristen? They working anywhere?
Two Faced and CRAZY

Mansfield, OH

#5 Dec 30, 2011
I heard she turned gay caused allot of drama and ran away. As far as lies go she's the queen of all lies. She was slightly 2 faced in and out of school I for 1 am glad she's gone, I mean who needs that kind of drama round here anyway? It was a shame to hear all the lies she spread around school and town. I just searched for her on F.B. and my Gawd look at her hair she looks like a boy and YEP kissing a girl. What's the story on her anyways? I mean someone said her dad brought her here gave her everything and she basically spit in his face. Wow - I wish I had a dad that gave me what he gave her. Pretty unappreciative if you ask me. Well the basketball team is much better now that the ball hawg is gone, she sucked anyways :)
GossipingHicks

New Port Richey, FL

#6 Apr 25, 2013
Krissy Halm
Gulf High Basketball Champion.
Destroyed both soccer fields and badketball courts
Putting gossip mouthed hicks to shame.
Krissy like everyone else in this world
Has problems, but your not god to judge and probably to flawed to be judging.
Krissy is a teenager they act up.
And everyone spreads rumors its called jealousy
You have not rights voicing an opinion on who someone is over rumors, as far as im concerned your just a hick with the wrong facts.
I FOR ONE am proud to know Krissy Halm and be in her life, she is one of a kind and made in gods image.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 6 min NO CHANCE 1,246
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min Vince 151,098
Dakota at walmart.. 1 hr open your eyes 27
Benjamin Wood (Mar '11) 2 hr starstruck 5
Word Game (Mar '09) 2 hr _Zoey_ 14,374
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Horatio 130,467
Add a word, drop a word (Nov '10) 2 hr _Zoey_ 9,207
Hey Nancy we don't need your help 2 hr I Want To Believe 60
The Bar (Jan '13) 4 hr texas pete 9,463
Hammond Five is alive (Oct '11) 4 hr Misty Fitch 11,886
•••
•••
Paintsville Dating

more search filters