Who is Ginger Rogers?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
the wizard

UK

#1 Jan 29, 2013
yessir, my source and a reliable source it is tells me that Ginger Rogers and Ms.Fitch herself is one and the same.
Misty isn't the sweet person she pretends to be. Just thought all you posters that seem to love her should know the truth about Misty Witch. Pete was lucky to get away from her. He is happy now.ROFLMAO
Arrogant Shmuck

Louisville, KY

#2 Jan 29, 2013
Obviously you don't know my sweet Misty very well. Misty is very happy too. Misty is very fortunate to be in the place she is in at this point in her life. I don't see her respond to any of your low blows you throw at her with anything but dignity and grace. In my opinion, that makes Misty the winner by a mile in this race. Misty is a wonderful Mother and she is trying with all her might to bring her family to a place in life where they can take a deep breath, look around and say " my goodness just look at what our Mother has brought us through". Misty is a strong Lady, she will get through anything you or anyone else can throw her way. She could be out running with men as my Mom used to say, but she is using this board for her entertainment instead, and I find it particularly infuriating for twits like you to get on here and bash her just because you can. LEAVE MISTY ALONE!!!!
Arrogant Shmuck

Louisville, KY

#3 Jan 29, 2013
BTW be careful you don't knock THE SMALL AMOUNT of brains you have out while you ROFLYAO.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#4 Jan 29, 2013
First you take up for Misty then you dog her. Why don't you make up your mind? It really doesn't matter what you think of her. She can hold her own.
misb5

Richmond, KY

#6 Jan 29, 2013
Misty is a wonderful person and if she want to be G R who cares . The only reliable resourse is Misty she is the only that can tell you if she is . You might think you got in the bag but you don't

Since: Aug 11

Paintsville, KY

#7 Jan 29, 2013
the wizard wrote:
yessir, my source and a reliable source it is tells me that Ginger Rogers and Ms.Fitch herself is one and the same.
Misty isn't the sweet person she pretends to be. Just thought all you posters that seem to love her should know the truth about Misty Witch. Pete was lucky to get away from her. He is happy now.ROFLMAO
My source, and a reliable source it is, tells me if you get caught sneaking onto Topix your mother is going to ban you from using the pc.
Put your hands up

Prestonsburg, KY

#10 Jan 30, 2013
Everybody knows who is stirring the pot, all you have to do is look at when it started and who started posting back in Paintsville. Once a shat. Stirrer, always a shat stirrer.

“E A D G B E”

Since: Oct 10

3rd String is the G String

#11 Jan 30, 2013
Put your hands up wrote:
Everybody knows who is stirring the pot, all you have to do is look at when it started and who started posting back in Paintsville. Once a shat. Stirrer, always a shat stirrer.
I have to agree, but she has help.

Location hidden

#12 Jan 30, 2013
OMG people... Grow UP!

Lol
Arrogant Shmuck

Louisville, KY

#13 Jan 30, 2013
El Conquistador 67 wrote:
OMG people... Grow UP!
Lol
I hope you and yours are o.k. EC.

Location hidden

#14 Jan 30, 2013
S'all good...

Right back 'atcha..
Arrogant Shmuck

Louisville, KY

#15 Jan 30, 2013
Glad to hear it. Thanks.

Location hidden

#16 Jan 30, 2013
ah these weather men has scared the pants off of these people.
Arrogant Shmuck

Louisville, KY

#17 Jan 30, 2013
Baconate-r001 wrote:
that misty sure does get around.she is f'n everywhere almost bad as the NGIT.
tell us misty are you ginger rogers? dont think i have seen ginger rogers in here.
STFU
Arrogant Shmuck

Louisville, KY

#18 Jan 30, 2013
Rosie Jo wrote:
ah these weather men has scared the pants off of these people.
I lost most of what i had in the last go round. I guess I am just a little bit on edge. Sorry :>
Arrogant Shmuck

Louisville, KY

#19 Jan 30, 2013
Baconate-r001 wrote:
<quoted text>
misty does seem like a sweet gal.i can see that.
WTF?

Location hidden

#20 Jan 30, 2013
Arrogant Shmuck wrote:
<quoted text>
I lost most of what i had in the last go round. I guess I am just a little bit on edge. Sorry :>
I can understand why people get scared.
misb5

Richmond, KY

#21 Jan 30, 2013
Arrogant Shmuck wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF?
Ok honey baconator is allowed to change his or her mind too . We all are entidled to that .

“Keeping it”

Since: Oct 10

Hot

#22 Jan 30, 2013
Put your hands up wrote:
Some of us do.
misb5

Richmond, KY

#23 Jan 30, 2013
The tornadoes last march were very scary to me . We went up to our friends barn that had pretty much been leveled . Every thing around had been desimated . It relly played on my psyche .It went against every thing I had been taught . My daughter went to MSU and about every other weekend we went through West Liberty for a lot of years . I relly had a hard time I was depressed for a longtime . And this week brought back the worry and misery will it happen again . I know some people had a hard time bouncing back . The devistation was hurrific . A S I am sorry you lost a lot in the last time I truley hope it never happens again .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tiffany Beverly & Tabatha Vanderpool 56 min Brandon pack 9
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr LMS 148,394
Abbi Price 2 hr Anonymous 1
Gena Cole Trusty 5 hr Big Red Truck 6
Anonymous is watching you Paintsville, KY 6 hr Nancy Number Seven 36
Hammond Five is alive (Oct '11) 7 hr Old man- Bville 16,308
News KSP Makes Arrests at Party Complaint in Magoffi... 7 hr Interestingtopic 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paintsville Mortgages