the wizard

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

yessir, my source and a reliable source it is tells me that Ginger Rogers and Ms.Fitch herself is one and the same.
Misty isn't the sweet person she pretends to be. Just thought all you posters that seem to love her should know the truth about Misty Witch. Pete was lucky to get away from her. He is happy now.ROFLMAO
Arrogant Shmuck

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Obviously you don't know my sweet Misty very well. Misty is very happy too. Misty is very fortunate to be in the place she is in at this point in her life. I don't see her respond to any of your low blows you throw at her with anything but dignity and grace. In my opinion, that makes Misty the winner by a mile in this race. Misty is a wonderful Mother and she is trying with all her might to bring her family to a place in life where they can take a deep breath, look around and say " my goodness just look at what our Mother has brought us through". Misty is a strong Lady, she will get through anything you or anyone else can throw her way. She could be out running with men as my Mom used to say, but she is using this board for her entertainment instead, and I find it particularly infuriating for twits like you to get on here and bash her just because you can. LEAVE MISTY ALONE!!!!
Arrogant Shmuck

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

BTW be careful you don't knock THE SMALL AMOUNT of brains you have out while you ROFLYAO.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

First you take up for Misty then you dog her. Why don't you make up your mind? It really doesn't matter what you think of her. She can hold her own.
misb5

Hagerhill, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Misty is a wonderful person and if she want to be G R who cares . The only reliable resourse is Misty she is the only that can tell you if she is . You might think you got in the bag but you don't

Since: Aug 11

Paintsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

the wizard wrote:
yessir, my source and a reliable source it is tells me that Ginger Rogers and Ms.Fitch herself is one and the same.
Misty isn't the sweet person she pretends to be. Just thought all you posters that seem to love her should know the truth about Misty Witch. Pete was lucky to get away from her. He is happy now.ROFLMAO
My source, and a reliable source it is, tells me if you get caught sneaking onto Topix your mother is going to ban you from using the pc.
Put your hands up

Wheelwright, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Everybody knows who is stirring the pot, all you have to do is look at when it started and who started posting back in Paintsville. Once a shat. Stirrer, always a shat stirrer.

“E A D G B E”

Since: Oct 10

3rd String is the G String

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Put your hands up wrote:
Everybody knows who is stirring the pot, all you have to do is look at when it started and who started posting back in Paintsville. Once a shat. Stirrer, always a shat stirrer.
I have to agree, but she has help.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

OMG people... Grow UP!

Lol
Arrogant Shmuck

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

El Conquistador 67 wrote:
OMG people... Grow UP!
Lol
I hope you and yours are o.k. EC.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

S'all good...

Right back 'atcha..
Arrogant Shmuck

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Glad to hear it. Thanks.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

ah these weather men has scared the pants off of these people.
Arrogant Shmuck

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Baconate-r001 wrote:
that misty sure does get around.she is f'n everywhere almost bad as the NGIT.
tell us misty are you ginger rogers? dont think i have seen ginger rogers in here.
STFU
Arrogant Shmuck

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Rosie Jo wrote:
ah these weather men has scared the pants off of these people.
I lost most of what i had in the last go round. I guess I am just a little bit on edge. Sorry :>
Arrogant Shmuck

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Baconate-r001 wrote:
<quoted text>
misty does seem like a sweet gal.i can see that.
WTF?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Arrogant Shmuck wrote:
<quoted text>
I lost most of what i had in the last go round. I guess I am just a little bit on edge. Sorry :>
I can understand why people get scared.
misb5

Hagerhill, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Arrogant Shmuck wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF?
Ok honey baconator is allowed to change his or her mind too . We all are entidled to that .

“United We Stand”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Put your hands up wrote:
Some of us do.
misb5

Hagerhill, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

The tornadoes last march were very scary to me . We went up to our friends barn that had pretty much been leveled . Every thing around had been desimated . It relly played on my psyche .It went against every thing I had been taught . My daughter went to MSU and about every other weekend we went through West Liberty for a lot of years . I relly had a hard time I was depressed for a longtime . And this week brought back the worry and misery will it happen again . I know some people had a hard time bouncing back . The devistation was hurrific . A S I am sorry you lost a lot in the last time I truley hope it never happens again .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of38
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

41 Users are viewing the Paintsville Forum right now

Search the Paintsville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min Khatru 122,684
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 21 min Mississippi Man 81,199
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 25 min Jay 138,615
Who will win Johnson County Sheriff 1 hr price a joke 717
Nancy Price (Sheriff ) (Apr '13) 1 hr morenews 27
Dwayne Price Sheriff (Nov '10) 1 hr morenews 36
Kayla Price arrested 1 hr morenews 88
•••
•••
•••
•••

Paintsville Jobs

•••
•••
•••