is danny vanhoose a rat or not ???

Posted in the Paintsville Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
waterboy

Paintsville, KY

#1 Feb 14, 2009
i was in jail with him in 2007 and alot of ppl were talking about him...i was just wondering if he was or not ??
does he still live in those apartments behind the speedway.........or what ever the gas station is there....or i could say above the tobacco store there.....
asking

South Point, OH

#2 Feb 17, 2009
no hes not if he was he wouldnt have spent so much time in jail ..he lives in thealka with his family
Dude

Paintsville, KY

#3 Feb 18, 2009
I'm thinking you two are talking about a couple of different dudes named Danny Vanhoose.
cornbread

Paintsville, KY

#4 Feb 18, 2009
Dude wrote:
I'm thinking you two are talking about a couple of different dudes named Danny Vanhoose.
he told me his granny lived close to the fire dept. out there in thealka....he was a good guy when i met him in jail....he had to go to pikeville after big sandy and do some time...other than that i cant remember he said his granny had a nickname....like 'blackie'....or something...she was a good lady sent him money and he called her all the time...this guy is about 25-26-27 or somewhere in that area....wish i could get up with him...like to visit with them ...is he still with the pretty litte girl ...when we were in jail they lived over top in the apts. behind speedway.....just wondering.......thanks !!!!
main bitch

South Point, OH

#5 Feb 20, 2009
cornbread wrote:
<quoted text>he told me his granny lived close to the fire dept. out there in thealka....he was a good guy when i met him in jail....he had to go to pikeville after big sandy and do some time...other than that i cant remember he said his granny had a nickname....like 'blackie'....or something...she was a good lady sent him money and he called her all the time...this guy is about 25-26-27 or somewhere in that area....wish i could get up with him...like to visit with them ...is he still with the pretty litte girl ...when we were in jail they lived over top in the apts. behind speedway.....just wondering.......thanks !!!!
yeah he lives with his granny and he is still with that pretty girl..She is my sister.
waterboy

Paintsville, KY

#6 Feb 20, 2009
main bitch wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah he lives with his granny and he is still with that pretty girl..She is my sister.
is there anyway i can get up with him ?? he is a buddy of mine...he told me to get up with him later when he got home....so tell him the big guy with glasses when we were in big sandy together was asking about him....hope he is doing good...i am ,hope he is........just tell him " beeper '...was asking....i check back here later !!!! thanks...
ha ha ha

Fairdale, KY

#7 Feb 20, 2009
well the danny vanhoose i know and was married to is a piece of shit! he doesnt take care of his son and has been in jail many times for non payment of childsupport! anyways KARMA IS A BITCH!
waterboy

Paintsville, KY

#8 Feb 20, 2009
ha ha ha wrote:
well the danny vanhoose i know and was married to is a piece of shit! he doesnt take care of his son and has been in jail many times for non payment of childsupport! anyways KARMA IS A BITCH!
that was one reason he was in jail when i was there....but is this the same guy....who's granny lives next to or close to the firedept...in thealka ...and he is about 25-26-27..somewhere in that area...hell i want to find him and get high again with him...is karma his g/f or wife....either one dont matter...hell get one of you g-friends and lets party....i'll get a motel room and we can get tatally wasted....i got plenty of goody's......plenty of them...i like to share too...just got to have some girls around....to party with...so lets get wasted...tell him i am looking for him....or i might drive over there...but i need a girl to go with me...anybody know one ....as long as she is not fat as hell ....and pretty good looking and wants to party...i'll be there...so let me know !!!!
waterboy

Paintsville, KY

#9 Feb 20, 2009
hell i like bitches..anyway..so lets get 2 or 3 and get it on and party...get karmas sister or who ever..dont matter...which 1 or 2 comes ...lets party hard !!!!
weasel

Humble, TX

#10 Feb 21, 2009
i think hes a peice of shit and his floppy mother to
middleman

Virgie, KY

#11 Feb 21, 2009
ha ha ha wrote:
I know this danny too.. Isnt he getting divorced?
ha ha ha

Fairdale, KY

#12 Feb 23, 2009
i heard he was getting divorced.if u dont mind me asking how do u know him?
waterboy

Paintsville, KY

#13 Feb 24, 2009
ha ha ha wrote:
i heard he was getting divorced.if u dont mind me asking how do u know him?
different ways....i seen him in jail a little...but other than that ...he is or was a good guy towards me...thats how i judge ppl.....how they treat me....i guess i will drive over there and go buy the fire dept.....and go up that lane and try to find him...
main bitch

South Point, OH

#14 Mar 10, 2009
ha ha ha wrote:
I don't think this is the same one ppl. are asking about. This one is a good dad to his son, and doesn't have child support to pay. He has been in jail but not for child support though.
main bitch

South Point, OH

#15 Mar 10, 2009
waterboy wrote:
<quoted text>is there anyway i can get up with him ?? he is a buddy of mine...he told me to get up with him later when he got home....so tell him the big guy with glasses when we were in big sandy together was asking about him....hope he is doing good...i am ,hope he is........just tell him " beeper '...was asking....i check back here later !!!! thanks...
Sorry I don't get on here much but yeah I will tell him that you are looking for him.
main bitch

South Point, OH

#16 Mar 10, 2009
and i am sorry ha ha ha or whoever, i remember now him talking about how he was married, that had been years ago I totally forgot. He is with my lil sister now, all I can say is he is an awesome dad to my nephew.
Fancy

Salyersville, KY

#17 Mar 11, 2009
How old is Danny Vanhoose? I knew a Danny Allen Vanhoose once. Should be in his mid 30's.
ha ha ha

Fairdale, KY

#18 Mar 12, 2009
well he only has one blood son that he treats like shit . last we seen him in town he was at apple day and he told my son to fuck off and a good dad blood or not doesnt say that to a kid . he has never been nor will ever b a good 'DAD'!! OR PERSON!!
and just in case we r wondering which danny vanhoose this is , it is DANNY RAY VANHOOSE AND HE IS 36!!
main bitch

South Point, OH

#19 Mar 14, 2009
ha ha ha wrote:
well he only has one blood son that he treats like shit . last we seen him in town he was at apple day and he told my son to fuck off and a good dad blood or not doesnt say that to a kid . he has never been nor will ever b a good 'DAD'!! OR PERSON!!
and just in case we r wondering which danny vanhoose this is , it is DANNY RAY VANHOOSE AND HE IS 36!!
Well guess its not the same one. His name is Danny Lee Vanhoose but they call him Danny Ray. He is just 27 28 something like that. He has a 1yr.old son with my sister and he is a good dad to him. Has been there since the day he was born.
main bitch

South Point, OH

#20 Mar 14, 2009
waterboy wrote:
<quoted text>is there anyway i can get up with him ?? he is a buddy of mine...he told me to get up with him later when he got home....so tell him the big guy with glasses when we were in big sandy together was asking about him....hope he is doing good...i am ,hope he is........just tell him " beeper '...was asking....i check back here later !!!! thanks...
I told him you were looking for him && he said he doesn't know how to get up with you and he doesn't want to put his number on here. so i don't know what to tell ya.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sarah Spencer Dunkle arrested 26 min cant hide 1
tiffany beverly (Jan '10) 41 min Lacy 121
Megan stacey 1 hr wat r u talkin bout 2
Johnson Co drug dealers heaven 1 hr Paintsville girl 34
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Patriot 151,618
Add a word, drop a word (Nov '10) 4 hr _FLATLINE-------- 12,067
Hammond Five is alive (Oct '11) 5 hr Alex Nicole 16,478

Paintsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paintsville Mortgages