Hometown Family Care
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Curious

Staffordsville, KY

#1 Jan 25, 2013
Is this place a pain managemen? I am looking for a new physician but not a pain management.
DURRRRRR

Hagerhill, KY

#2 Jan 25, 2013
Curious wrote:
Is this place a pain managemen? I am looking for a new physician but not a pain management.
WOW !You're a intelligent person aren't you? Instead of actually calling the place of business, you rely on a website known for trolls and idiots to get answers.Have you ever considered asking them on the phone?
Arrogant Shmuck

Louisville, KY

#3 Jan 25, 2013
Well duuuuhhh, DURRRRRR. Maybe this person wants a little feedback from people who have gone to this establishment! Duuuuuuuhhhh, ya think??????
Ummmm

Belfry, KY

#4 Jan 25, 2013
Family care...means for families..so more than likely its not for pain management!
stfu

Hagerhill, KY

#5 Jan 25, 2013
shut it.. stfu.. silence
lotie

Campton, KY

#6 Jan 25, 2013
I think they are just a GP office and pedi office together, not pain management.
Patient

Salyersville, KY

#7 Jan 25, 2013
They have Suboxone there to. They tell you that they don't treat pain when you call but they do. Drug heads fill that place.
stfu

Hagerhill, KY

#8 Jan 25, 2013
Patient wrote:
They have Suboxone there to. They tell you that they don't treat pain when you call but they do. Drug heads fill that place.
good ! go get you some and overdose.. shut the eff up.
johnson cty guy

Belfry, KY

#9 Jan 26, 2013
Patient wrote:
This is one of the most uneducated statements on this post.

Because they do suboxone doesn't mean they treat pain or are a pain management facility.

I am sure they have patients that they manage their pain for, but from what I have seen as a patient, it has to be a far and few between scenario.

Suboxone, at least in that office from patients I have spoken to, is done VERY strictly.

So, like most people here, sit up on that high throne of judgement and act like an idiot. No one is stopping you. But Dr Devers and Dr Castle, Devers is my doc but have seen both, do a FANTASTIC job.
Patient

Salyersville, KY

#10 Jan 26, 2013
johnson cty guy wrote:
<quoted text>
This is one of the most uneducated statements on this post.
Because they do suboxone doesn't mean they treat pain or are a pain management facility.
I am sure they have patients that they manage their pain for, but from what I have seen as a patient, it has to be a far and few between scenario.
Suboxone, at least in that office from patients I have spoken to, is done VERY strictly.
So, like most people here, sit up on that high throne of judgement and act like an idiot. No one is stopping you. But Dr Devers and Dr Castle, Devers is my doc but have seen both, do a FANTASTIC job.
Uneducated? That is hilarious! I guess you are the wise one with your knowledgable vocukary if "idiot" lmao. Think before you speak. Second of all, good for you that you have seen each provider....that says nothing other than you really must have been wanting those pain pills. To each his own, my opinion is as important as yours. If you can't take the heat, get out if the kitchen!
Patient

Salyersville, KY

#11 Jan 26, 2013
stfu wrote:
<quoted text>
good ! go get you some and overdose.. shut the eff up.
As for you STFU, I gave never used drugs in my life, not that I have to explain that to you. Maybe you need to go get you some and overdose being that you are so intelligent and all with the name of stfu lmao. Go smoke ya one dear and find a job while your at it. I'm finished supporting your low life welfare ass.
stuf

Auxier, KY

#12 Jan 26, 2013
"I GAVE NEVER USE" WOW THIS IDIOT CAN'T SEEM TO SPELL OR FORM SENTENCES.(stfu)
well

Staffordsville, KY

#13 Jan 27, 2013
Hmm let me get this straight, they prescribe pain meds only to throw you down the spiral and eventually the goal becomes to get you on a "cash only" suboxone program but not before milking your medical card while acting as if it's all Honky dory then accuse you of drug abuse then offering a suboxone program to you or telling your in violation of the pain contract and giving you no other choice but to switch physicians or accept the suboxone or do without ...dirty and brilliant!!
Bottom line

Kermit, WV

#14 Jan 27, 2013
They don't hand out drugs so find another place loosers
johnson cty guy

Belfry, KY

#15 Jan 27, 2013
well wrote:
Hmm let me get this straight, they prescribe pain meds only to throw you down the spiral and eventually the goal becomes to get you on a "cash only" suboxone program but not before milking your medical card while acting as if it's all Honky dory then accuse you of drug abuse then offering a suboxone program to you or telling your in violation of the pain contract and giving you no other choice but to switch physicians or accept the suboxone or do without ...dirty and brilliant!!
God you're an idiot.

Everyone always wants to bash anyone and everyone in this area that may actually be doing good.

Suboxone licenses don't allow you to prescribe suboxone to anyone who you may have prescribed ANY controlled substance too previously.

They couldn't do what you are saying IF they wanted to. It's not legal.

So, find something else to bitch about.

JCG
Curious

Staffordsville, KY

#16 Jan 30, 2013
Oh they can't? Lol he who know's little!
johnson cty guy

Belfry, KY

#17 Jan 30, 2013
Curious wrote:
Oh they can't? Lol he who know's little!
Really?

Look at DEA website and American Academy of Psychiatry and Addiction Medicine.

The guidelines are there. In black and white.
Cand

Staffordsville, KY

#18 Feb 8, 2013
johnson cty guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
Look at DEA website and American Academy of Psychiatry and Addiction Medicine.
The guidelines are there. In black and white.
You idiot don't you know that's why those program's are st in place? To protect doctor's not patient's. They go in together and open a facility share the lease and use PA's to cover their ass while they relax! I'm not an idiot just someone who might be putting your wristband on next time you go to the ER. Yes i'm a nurse and know the drill.
Cand

Staffordsville, KY

#19 Feb 8, 2013
Ummmm wrote:
Family care...means for families..so more than likely its not for pain management!
Yeah kinda like CAREMORE right?
johnson cty guy

New York, NY

#20 Feb 8, 2013
Cand wrote:
<quoted text>You idiot don't you know that's why those program's are st in place? To protect doctor's not patient's. They go in together and open a facility share the lease and use PA's to cover their ass while they relax! I'm not an idiot just someone who might be putting your wristband on next time you go to the ER. Yes i'm a nurse and know the drill.
You may be a nurse, but that doesn't mean you have a clue as to how they run their office.

Drs Devers and Castle are always very busy. Sure, their PAs are busy too. But they act as extensions, not primary providers.

Good thing you are limited to only putting wristbands on.

Jeez. Never seen a community so devoted to tearing down their healthcare providers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nikki Skaggs and Quinton Hensley 39 min Support mag 36
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 58 min uMoron 143,038
girl at library 58 min CountryBoyScoalSpit 2
Nanny Montgomery deals 1 hr priority 4
Add a word, drop a word (Nov '10) 1 hr Intrepid Surfer 10,413
Change a Letter Game (Nov '10) 1 hr _Zoey_ 6,670
Word Game (Mar '09) 1 hr _Zoey_ 14,583
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paintsville Mortgages