i saw

Morehead, KY

#62 Oct 12, 2011
i saw her cheat with a buggy boy in the parking lot one night , true and u have to kiss tail up at walmart to get anywhere. I worked there and now i found a better job. its a joke up there
yep

Richmond, KY

#63 Oct 13, 2011
lil_biRdyyy wrote:
Well, as it turns out, I am quite comfortable with the job that I have, and I would also like to add that no kissing a** was involved, to get to my position, thank you..I will however add that I find it quite ridiculous that someone would actually take up for, this of course must mean that you do not work with her, and therefore, you have no clue as to how she is at her workplace, it is unfortunate that WalMart allows this kind of behavior to persist..I would think that they might actually address this problem, as so many have complained on her behalf, and even more yet to come, as I have been told recently, oh and by the way, she has told many, many, associates that she actually has in fact cheated on her husband, so therefore, if she did not, then why would she go around saying that she did??? hmm...
Actually I have worked with her and she was quite pleasant! Sounds like you may be a little jealous! IF she did have a f*ck buddy, why should she watch how she treats him? Its not like he is going to say anything!!! Maybe its someone who is just p*ssed because she wouldnt have anything to do with him!!! you should stop and think about what you say before you say things! Are you jealous of her job postion or her buddy????
yep

Richmond, KY

#64 Oct 13, 2011
i saw wrote:
i saw her cheat with a buggy boy in the parking lot one night , true and u have to kiss tail up at walmart to get anywhere. I worked there and now i found a better job. its a joke up there
How exactly did you "see" her cheat? Did you see her talking to someone? Oh no! Alert the press she talked to someone!!!!! GET A LIFE!
i saw

Versailles, KY

#65 Oct 13, 2011
no the cart boy got into the car with her and made out with her we both saw it. it was a older cart boy with a beard
former employee

Richmond, KY

#66 Oct 13, 2011
lil_biRdyyy wrote:
Well, as it turns out, I am quite comfortable with the job that I have, and I would also like to add that no kissing a** was involved, to get to my position, thank you..I will however add that I find it quite ridiculous that someone would actually take up for, this of course must mean that you do not work with her, and therefore, you have no clue as to how she is at her workplace, it is unfortunate that WalMart allows this kind of behavior to persist..I would think that they might actually address this problem, as so many have complained on her behalf, and even more yet to come, as I have been told recently, oh and by the way, she has told many, many, associates that she actually has in fact cheated on her husband, so therefore, if she did not, then why would she go around saying that she did??? hmm...
I just happened upon this thread, and quite frankly, I find it completely ridiculous and asinine that someone would say such things about Lexi. I only had the privilege of working with her for a few months, but I can attest that she went out of her way to be nice to me and make me, a new cashier, feel comfortable.
I also wanted to point out that she seemed to be a relatively intelligent individual. I'm pretty sure that she would have enough sense not to "air her dirty laundry" if she was, in fact, cheating on her husband. Instead of trying to instigate things and cause others problems, why don't you try to better your own life? You've made it rather clear, by your constant pessimistic attitude toward Lexi, that you are so jealous of her that you can't stand it.
Guess that could be why

Auxier, KY

#67 Oct 14, 2011
i saw wrote:
no the cart boy got into the car with her and made out with her we both saw it. it was a older cart boy with a beard
guess that could be why I saw her about get her @ss kicked by a girl one night, girl tried to get in her car and pull her out, she flew out of that parking lot!!!!
Grammar Boy

East Point, KY

#68 Oct 14, 2011
Who really cares? The bottom line is you uneducated idiots who work at Wal Mart have one task to perform and that's to keep us paying customers happy. So with that said, How about you' morons instead of trying to make casual talk with people like me who could care less about your miserable existance . hurry the ef up and just check us out?
The buddy

Corbin, KY

#69 Oct 15, 2011
i saw wrote:
no the cart boy got into the car with her and made out with her we both saw it. it was a older cart boy with a beard
. Who cares? Trust me it wasn't any good

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#70 Oct 15, 2011
employee wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly! Before I started working there and was just a customer, I thought she was really sweet also. She probably is sweet to her customers but we are talking about a CO-WORKER who is not sweet at all!
Sherry or whatever name your using....I thought everyone stopped playing the "your just jealous" game in grade school! Seriously, what is there to be jealous of???
This is probably the smartest post thus far and I have no intention of reading any further. Are you people serious? Jealous of some HS dropout who may or may not make manager at a WalMart? How about setting your sights on something a little more worthy than a $10 an hour supervisor at a big box store?
Known

Duluth, GA

#71 Jan 27, 2013
Well she's hot. At least she's got that even if y'all don't like her lol
agree

Flatgap, KY

#72 Jan 28, 2013
like to ?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#73 Jan 28, 2013
She does have a bodacious booty! She could give me a lap dance any day I would be ready! LOL!

Not sure about her behavior but if she were looking for a friends with benefits kind of thing, well I am ok with that too!
stfu

Auxier, KY

#74 Jan 28, 2013
needinsum wrote:
She does have a bodacious booty! She could give me a lap dance any day I would be ready! LOL!
Not sure about her behavior but if she were looking for a friends with benefits kind of thing, well I am ok with that too!
You know your a desperate loser when you get on TOPIX looking for girls to date.needinsum must be related to Texas Pete.
(stfu)

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#75 Jan 28, 2013
stfu wrote:
<quoted text>
You know your a desperate loser when you get on TOPIX looking for girls to date.needinsum must be related to Texas Pete.
(stfu)
LOLOL stfu you are a riot LOLOL!
Big Ott

Delbarton, WV

#76 Jan 29, 2013
Two major disappointments in this thread: she is married; she is a High School Drop-out. That's a bummer, Man.
salyer

Cynthiana, KY

#77 Jan 31, 2013
I would give a job and buy her a new car she is so hot
Someone who knows

Hagerhill, KY

#78 Mar 5, 2013
She's super nice to me and my family... Doesn't seem like a brown miser to me...
lmao

Cynthiana, KY

#79 Mar 8, 2013
she is really nice .. hahahahaha I work around her often and she is ALWAYS making fun of customers & other workers . She does have a nice behind .. but her face is UGLY craters so deep and yes she does see other men who works there ... she is ALWAYS flirting.
curious

Harold, KY

#80 Mar 15, 2013
lmao wrote:
she is really nice .. hahahahaha I work around her often and she is ALWAYS making fun of customers & other workers . She does have a nice behind .. but her face is UGLY craters so deep and yes she does see other men who works there ... she is ALWAYS flirting.
Who does she see that works there?
salyer

Winchester, KY

#81 Mar 18, 2013
Bob Jim Joe

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last post wins (Nov '10) 15 min moth woman 21,815
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 42 min chinwendu1 142,309
cheating at walmart on nightshift 2 hr I know 4
Abbygail Newsome 2 hr Wondering 1
married woman 6 hr Wild 6
Add a word, drop a word (Nov '10) 7 hr _FLATLINE-------- 10,299
Poll Add or Remove 2 letters to from a new word (May '13) 7 hr Jen 384
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paintsville Mortgages