Union rallies Dresser workers

Union rallies Dresser workers

There are 3 comments on the Star-Gazette story from Aug 12, 2007, titled Union rallies Dresser workers. In it, Star-Gazette reports that:

“We're here as long as we have to be.”

PAINTED POST -- Striking Dresser-Rand Co. workers rallied outside the company's Painted Post factory Saturday to protest terms of the company's latest contract offer. via Star-Gazette

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Star-Gazette.

Roman238

AOL

#1 Aug 16, 2007
Don't give up! You have the support of more folks than you may realize. Good luck, & stay strong!
Momma C

Elmira, NY

#2 Sep 14, 2007
You really need to get back to work and start paying for part of your health care like the rest of us. Why do you try and stop those who want to go into work. The way you are treating people coming and going, just shows you are a bunch of bullies.
AntiUnion

Horseheads, NY

#3 Sep 15, 2007
Two comments.

I guess the support they claim to have is a bunch of bunk!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Painted Post Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dangerous people working at world kitchen corni... (Dec '09) May '16 hypothetical 19
News Holocaust survivor to speak in Corning Updated at Apr '16 Sheri Ann 1
News Police say they've found Auburn teen missing si... Apr '16 Sheri Ann 1
News Staff slipups on patient privacy can get doctor... Apr '16 Sheri Ann 1
News Corning store's sugar cookies missed (Apr '06) Dec '15 Pats34emt 34
Hempstead teen heads to Grammy Awards in Los An... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Baltimore Church ... 1
News Area Harley dealership adds Texas location (Aug '14) Sep '14 World Kitchen Doper 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Painted Post Mortgages