Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81704 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#69340 Sep 8, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO at heels for Queers.
I have yet to see the man make any sense at all, yet he thinks he's the bee's knees???? Go figure.
I wonder why old AFakebeliever wont talk to you? I remember when you first started posting here....she was on a "vacation" at waverly hills....
I dont think you've ever said a bad word to the "christian" woman.
Hmmmm Interesting.
Maybe she logged off before she saw the post!!!!
I bet that's it. That must be the reason.
Just to address your iquiry>>"I wonder why old AFakebeliever wont talk to you?" After the impression some people make,(Miss E) I'm not surprised that the only ones that will politely communicate with her are degenerates.

Scotts Vegas

#69341 Sep 8, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>Ya got some serious problems going on there blew, what you just did is known as a vanity check in internet slang.
Its called just plain crazy everywhere else.
I'd say you have the vanity check wrong. Can't you get anything right?

Vanity check is when you use internet searches to look up your own name to see what people say or can find out about you. Thus the term "vanity". All I have to do is log on here.

Scotts Vegas

#69342 Sep 8, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>He's a moron through and through. I think he envies your shoe.
An ignoramus referring to anyone as a moron is just plain funny.

Scotts Vegas

#69343 Sep 8, 2012
Friends please forgive me, but I'm about to unload a few posts that are not in keeping with my usual. I'm sure everyone read a particular comment several comments back that I can hardly leave alone. So tonight, yet again I must post to somebody in their own language. It's not gonna be pretty.

Of those that have a decent opinion of me as Blueminer, I hope I do not change that. My comment will be to and about only one individual. Please nobody else be offended.

Scotts Vegas

#69344 Sep 8, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
You are going to have improve your deep throating techniques or Bluewhiner will be getting all the really big ones.
You piece of sh!t. Step out into my town and prove yourself you vulgar son of a b!tch. And no I'm still not angry. And I'm just getting started. Not one of you or the crew has the nutz, or intelligence to go it one on one here. Why do think you can't really piss anyone off. Intellectual weakness is something shared by all of the uniqu&&r crew.

Just the fact that monkeys are such great mimics and love to play in their own sh!t is what keeps you feeding off each other.

Impuster seem to learn new tricks better than some of you.

Ninny font turns tricks and advertises on Topix. If it is really a woman can't you just imagine what it looks like.

Uniqu&&r, holed up in the cave claiming to to accomplish something,
while avoiding the direct line of fire...The apple doesn't fall far from the tree huhh. I have a good reply for your comment back there coward, but I think I'll wait til you're asleep to post it.

And the nutjob, you know who you are, do you really think anyone thinks you have been silent all night. Just the fact that you have pointed it out twice, saying you have, points to the contrary. What a slob you are.

Scotts Vegas

#69345 Sep 8, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
Just to address your iquiry>>"I wonder why old AFakebeliever wont talk to you?" After the impression some people make,(Miss E) I'm not surprised that the only ones that will politely communicate with her are degenerates.
Miss E you are officially one of the Goo Crew. Degenerate and crusty chinned. With your next two bits, invest in a bib.
Pain Pump Patient

Owensboro, KY

#69346 Sep 8, 2012
I have used a pain pump and had great relief from it. 2 things I wish someone had told me beforehand: 1) Even though you will feel great right after procedure to insert pump, take it easy. The catheter that is in your back needs time to settle in the body. 2) If you are given an abdominal wrap to wear over the pump site, wear it as instructed even though it's annoying. The wrap helps the pump heal into the correct position. Good luck to you and if you have any specific questions, I will be glad to answer them.
papaderp

Florence, KY

#69347 Sep 8, 2012
once fourincated a post past the qtr of moon the ocean didnt rise and people kept floating titanic without u2 or algore 80s get my lucy back

Scotts Vegas

#69348 Sep 8, 2012
Rumbling earth. Our environment is crashing. Where have the critters gone.

Marine animals committing suicide by the thousands. Oh yes suicide. Why has this angle not been seriously addressed? Because humans would be to blame, and science does not want to accept that! Or they do not want to share it with the general public.

Is it possible that that these creatures, with their super sensitive hearing, are being driven insane???
Haarp, many sources of sonar, sonic pulses, testing of new weapons guidance systems, other navigation guidance systems. Ocean floor mapping systems.

Are all of these together simply making life unbearable for our sea mammals? I have never bought into confusion as a result of exposure to these things to be the reason for these creatures beaching themselves.

These animals can see and sense well enough to know they are entering shallow water.

Are they suffering from the effects of pollution directly, or being poisoned by their food supply?

I recall more than one account of stranded animals that had been saved, turning and beaching themselves again.

I've walked fields in the last month where in years past hundreds of grasshoppers would be flying all around ahead of me. Now they were almost nonexistent.

I thought the honeybees were making a comeback, now I'm not so sure. Streetlights that should have all kinds of little critters flying around them, with totally vacant airspace.

Spring in February. Freakish heat wave in June, which was very possibly artificially induced.

Do all these things together mean anything? Who knows? There are those who are being paid to study and piece the puzzle together.

This much I can say, it is getting more difficult to research this stuff. Material and information concerning these things is being well guarded. Info once readily available on the net seems to be disappearing.

Scotts Vegas

#69349 Sep 8, 2012
I do not know if this one was posted a few months back. And I don't really know how to go about finding what the scientists studying it decided.

Dolphins and pelicans. They might share a common food supply.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-05-06/dead-do...
papaderp

Florence, KY

#69350 Sep 9, 2012
well there where dolphins with sun burnt skin and a whale that was in a desert thats pretty impressive even if was made eww why i eat olives with vodka

Scotts Vegas

#69351 Sep 9, 2012
Article relating to the previous post.

Scotts Vegas

#69352 Sep 9, 2012
And now the bumble bees are buzzing off.

http://earthjustice.org/blog/2012-june/friday...
papaderp

Florence, KY

#69353 Sep 9, 2012
that thing looks geneticaly enginered or folded back into a embyro
papaderp

Florence, KY

#69354 Sep 9, 2012
so know bout the bees and actually seen i guess a new bread just the other day they were like small yellow jackets no crap with a wasp like back and fuzz yeah the bees arent aggressive at all you could smack one and fly away even the wasp
papaderp

Florence, KY

#69355 Sep 9, 2012
the wasp are bigger then a finger too so are the moths had a crazy moth didnt even kill was so big as crap and grey

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#69356 Sep 9, 2012
papaderp wrote:
well there where dolphins with sun burnt skin and a whale that was in a desert thats pretty impressive even if was made eww why i eat olives with vodka
willing to share?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#69357 Sep 9, 2012
papaderp wrote:
the wasp are bigger then a finger too so are the moths had a crazy moth didnt even kill was so big as crap and grey
ate you really from Evansville Indiana?
papaderp

Florence, KY

#69358 Sep 9, 2012
never got to see the stars our make love to the blue sky feeling only dark with the weather no rain starting it ha
papaderp

Florence, KY

#69359 Sep 9, 2012
can only find one vid but shiz http://youtu.be/YSubC55KI2c after 2.40 and i cant find the whale one all good vids do get deleted though

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paint Lick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hey Now Hey Now Don't Dream It's Over 11 min Like Cats Eyes 904
trashy women of Lancaster sleeping with men for... 27 min THE UNIT 9
looking for wood fence post 1 hr Brathor 2
What happened at LCHS? 1 hr Brathor 16
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 2 hr Sharlene45 40,791
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Trent Reznor 160,676
How Am I Supposed to Climb The Ladder of Succes... (Nov '14) 3 hr ugh 7,500

Paint Lick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paint Lick Mortgages