Painesville man hospitalized after po...

Painesville man hospitalized after police shock him twice with a Taser

There are 8 comments on the The Plain Dealer story from Jun 30, 2010, titled Painesville man hospitalized after police shock him twice with a Taser. In it, The Plain Dealer reports that:

A 37-year-old Painesville man was hospitalized this weekend after police shocked him twice with a Taser while investigating a domestic violence report.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Plain Dealer.

NoSparky

Mentor, OH

#1 Jul 9, 2010
It appears that people are missing the point here. Tasers kill people
and that's a known fact. Police are supposed to protect us not kill us whether we are right or wrong. Officers who want to use modern technology instead of physical force ought to think about the consequences instead of just pulling the trigger to 50K volts.

People will say he shouldn't have been doing this or that. That part I won't argue but he doesn't deserve to critically wounded to prove a point. Besides he wasn't even charged so how can that justify using a taser on him? Painesville City ought to ban tasers and start using the old way of subduing an unruly person a choke hold. It's less of a health risk too.
mike

Akron, OH

#2 Jul 10, 2010
I love it when people get tasered. It is great entertainment.
wiseman

United States

#3 Jul 13, 2010
mike wrote:
I love it when people get tasered. It is great entertainment.
I love the way they flop like fish.....
wiseman

United States

#4 Jul 13, 2010
NoSparky wrote:
It appears that people are missing the point here. Tasers kill people
and that's a known fact. Police are supposed to protect us not kill us whether we are right or wrong. Officers who want to use modern technology instead of physical force ought to think about the consequences instead of just pulling the trigger to 50K volts.
People will say he shouldn't have been doing this or that. That part I won't argue but he doesn't deserve to critically wounded to prove a point. Besides he wasn't even charged so how can that justify using a taser on him? Painesville City ought to ban tasers and start using the old way of subduing an unruly person a choke hold. It's less of a health risk too.
Choke on it.
NoSparky

Mentor, OH

#5 Jul 17, 2010
wiseman=dumba_s! Choke on that!
mike

Akron, OH

#6 Jul 18, 2010
wiseman wrote:
<quoted text>I love the way they flop like fish.....
...and wet their pants and cry like babies.
notgood

AOL

#7 Jul 31, 2010
police need to be the same treatment they give,s.o.b
wiseman

United States

#8 Aug 9, 2010
notgood wrote:
police need to be the same treatment they give,s.o.b
obay the law and you won't get zapped......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Painesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Salt is leaking into marsh (Jul '07) Jan 24 fuckstick 3
i eat my own poo (Jun '11) Dec '15 Giraffe Lover 20
in town for a day, need dog food. Sep '15 sickashell 1
DownTown Willoughby bar scene single friendly o... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Seriouslady 2
News Undocumented immigrant accused of Ohio murder (Aug '15) Aug '15 Seriouslady 2
St. John's home for girls, painesville, ohio (Apr '15) Aug '15 Lyn 3
best gyro will rip you off Aug '15 Boo K 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Painesville Mortgages