Burglars take Ohio family's Christmas...

Burglars take Ohio family's Christmas gifts, toys

There are 2 comments on the WNWO-TV Toledo story from Dec 5, 2011, titled Burglars take Ohio family's Christmas gifts, toys. In it, WNWO-TV Toledo reports that:

Read more: National , Crime , Thieves Steal Christmas , Thieves Steal Ohio Family's Christmas Gifts , Burglars take Ohio Family's Christmas Gifts , Christmas Thieves , Christmas Burglars , Painesville Ohio , Christmas Crime Whoever broke into the home of John Velardo and his family in Painesville Friday afternoon took two televisions, an Xbox game ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WNWO-TV Toledo.

Chris

Painesville, OH

#1 Dec 5, 2011
What type of animals would do this! I pray for this young family and I am sorry but I hope there is a vengeful GOD once the miscreants go to their maker. To break into someones home is a violation of the highest order. Jail is to good for these thieves. When I saw this man and his son, I cried. This beautiful child is amazing and good things will come to him and his hard working parents. I hope the Police catch these punks and post their shameful faces on TV for all to see.
AW I

Mentor, OH

#2 Mar 23, 2012
May they scream for etrnity in hell that would be too good for them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Painesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
St. John's home for girls, painesville, ohio (Apr '15) Mar '18 Denuse 35
mark Ross (Jan '14) Feb '18 Bill 2
i eat my own poo (Jun '11) Dec '17 Johnny Jenkins 23
Brown Aveda Institute Nov '17 Etta73 1
News Husband Accused Of Fatally Stabbing Wife (Jul '08) Sep '17 Anonymous 6
News Undocumented immigrant accused of Ohio murder (Aug '15) Jun '17 leiwang2012 3
Ann Edgington (Jun '09) Jun '17 Kim Koenig 6

Painesville Jobs

Personal Finance

Painesville Mortgages